• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Erm, maybe an absorbtion system where when you defeat a boss, you can gain some ability of his, like the boss cards in Com except easier to use.

Like when you beat Parasite cage, you gain the ability to use a Poison spell or something.

That could be intresting. I like taking moves from bosses. Explains why I enjoyed Virtua Quest :D

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Why would they reuse a ability ike that. Its in Coded and since thats a data copy of sora then I would expect that only that version could do it. My point though is Debug Mode/High Speed movement = Coded
Why put it in another game?

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Why would they reuse a ability ike that. Its in Coded and since thats a data copy of sora then I would expect that only that version could do it. My point though is Debug Mode/High Speed movement = Coded
Why put it in another game?

i think you misunderstand me. i don't mean a mode so to speak. just a limit or something in which ven id expect attacks an enemy really quickly. a lot like anti form except with a keyblade. sorry if annoyed you.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i think you misunderstand me. i don't mean a mode so to speak. just a limit or something in which ven id expect attacks an enemy really quickly. if annoyed a lot like anti form except with a keyblade. sorry you.

Sorta like this XD
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHfncIMrSAA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nHfncIMrSAA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. that being able to obtain abilities similar to that of the bosses sounds kind of cool. I'd like to see sopmething like that in BBS.. or KH3.

Ryuki90

well, it'll be cool if each of the characters can use dark power and mix it with light

AppleFreak

it meant maybe like, sora also have dark power, and riku also have light power.

the character that can do thing like that: roxas :)

Faris

Perfect Harmony
well, it'll be cool if each of the characters can use dark power and mix it with light

thatd be a really cool idea. i can see it VAT master teaches them the moves but says to use them spparingly cause they take you towards the dark side. then you can summon darth vader. sorry im drifting off the topic. it is a really good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back