• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
As we all know (or should at least) there will be multiple interchangeable abilities in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Among these are spells, Keyblade abilities, and other such things. I was wondering what people would like to see as abilities in BBS.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
You really cant like want to add anything to a prequel because we dont know what there keyblades can do.
Itd be different for kh3 though D:

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
I would like to see glide, Dodge Roll, High Jump, Dash, Retaliate, ummm...ummm...Actually, thats about it.

Oh, leaf Bracer. Second Chance, Second time, and now thats it.

Wait, Magic up, Strength up, Defence up. Now thats it...

Err...I should stop myself before i name like, 1000....

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Dodge Roll and Glide is fine with me

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Me personally I'd like to see them add some classic final fantasy spells. Like water. You know, things that haven't seen there why into KH yet. ^^

Macabre

Gold Member
Me personally I'd like to see them add some classic final fantasy spells. Like water. You know, things that haven't seen there why into KH yet. ^^

Water, Waterga, Waterja, Protect, Protectga, Shell, Shellga, Thundaja, Firaja, Blizzaja?

Like those?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Water, Waterga, Waterja, Protect, Protectga, Shell, Shellga, Thundaja, Firaja, Blizzaja?

Like those?

Well, the only spell with the "Ja" suffix that can be used by anyone other than enemies, is Caraja. But, you're on the right track. I'd also like to see what they do with Keyblade based attacks that you equip to your deck. i've seen a video where Terra uses an attack where he jumps a short height then comes down on the enemies with a Keyblade strike doing damage. I woner what else they're going to do with it.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I could'a sworn some sort of Earth based spell was mentioned for BBS somewhere. (though it could be my mind being stupid, again.)

In which case, hell yes for new spells.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
This is a pretty pointless thread concedering nobody know's the current ability's except shoot lock.

I'm not talking about Shot Lock. I'm talking about the abilities you add into your deck that you select mid-combat through the command menu. =P

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Do I sense Sarcasm? =P

An a side note, the earth spell in FF is Stone. I'm not sure if there's a Stonera or a Stonega, but there should be.

Actually it really wasn't sarcasm, I'd literally want to see some gun action in the game...

POTC "pirates" wasn't enough guns for me.

OH! I KNOW!

I'd like Sound, Soundra, Soundega "pulses of invisible waves hitting an opponent"

Lanydx

I know u will all kill me for this but Limit Break,Laser beams, and The stuff Xiber can do.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Actually it really wasn't sarcasm, I'd literally want to see some gun action in the game...

POTC "pirates" wasn't enough guns for me.

OH! I KNOW!

I'd like Sound, Soundra, Soundega "pulses of invisible waves hitting an opponent"

That sound ability is badass. But don't you think "Pulse", "Pulsra", and "Pulsega" would be better. =D

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
I know u will all kill me for this but Limit Break,Laser beams, and The stuff Xiber can do.

...Wow...AWSOME..."very much sarcasm"

i don't want to remember any xigbar battles...not to mention his battle moves.

That sound ability is badass. But don't you think "Pulse", "Pulsra", and "Pulsega" would be better. =D

You took the words right out my mouth.

Hey, Maby a reverse spell? Reverse, Reversa, Reversaga "i know there was a time spell in KH1, but all it did was stop time.

Macabre

Gold Member
Well, the only spell with the "Ja" suffix that can be used by anyone other than enemies, is Caraja. But, you're on the right track. I'd also like to see what they do with Keyblade based attacks that you equip to your deck. i've seen a video where Terra uses an attack where he jumps a short height then comes down on the enemies with a Keyblade strike doing damage. I woner what else they're going to do with it.

I'm sure there will be several unique Keyblade based attacks in BBS.
And since players will be able to customize their combos using the Command Deck, many unique combo chains could be made.

I could'a sworn some sort of Earth based spell was mentioned for BBS somewhere. (though it could be my mind being stupid, again.)

In which case, hell yes for new spells.
Earth, Earthra, Earthga.
I like the way you think. Maybe even Meteo as a spell? Or would it be too OP'd?

That would be cool.
What about Ultima as a spell?

And how about the spells with the Ja suffixes become limits in BBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back