• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
...Wow...AWSOME..."very much sarcasm"

i don't want to remember any xigbar battles...not to mention his battle moves.

The Xigbar idea isn't bad, bud on;y if the shooting functioned a little more like wisdom form. Keeping in mind that every ability in BBS will have an individual cool down, so certain shooting abilities wouldn't work all too well.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
And how about the spells with the Ja suffixes become limits in BBS?

err, i thought it went

Normal word, then add an A, then add a Ga?

The Xigbar idea isn't bad, bud on;y if the shooting functioned a little more like wisdom form. Keeping in mind that every ability in BBS will have an individual cool down, so certain shooting abilities wouldn't work all too well.

To my Dismay...

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
It does. Ja comes after Ga. It's more powerful.

Damn...i wish Kingdom Hearts went that high..cheap ass Kingdom hearts Designers...

Tin Man Being insulting towards me said:
If i only had a brain

Exactly..i need one...

it would be cool to combine magic and physical attacks

Like The Chidori Blade in Naruto...

A thunder Based Key blade attack would be awsome.

Macabre

Gold Member
If the Ja spells are Limits in BBS, then Terra, Ven and Aqua each get one of the spells as a Limit.
Like say Terra's best element would be Fire and so his elemental Limit is Firaja.

And Ven and Aqua's best elements are Thunder and Water and they get Thundaja and Waterja as their elemental Limits.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Sure.

I'd Like to have a Keyblade that could Freeze an opponent when you hit them.

Hit opponent - Freezes them - Takes Damage For the Freezing and getting hit.

The deck system is said to function as materia does in crisis core. And in crisis core, there were materia that imbued the buster sword with elemental damage. So it seems that it could be implemented into BBS. Let's hope. ^^

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
If the Ja spells are Limits in BBS, then Terra, Ven and Aqua each get one of the spells as a Limit.
Like say Terra's best element would be Fire and so his elemental Limit is Firaja.

And Ven and Aqua's best elements are Thunder and Water and they get Thundaja and Waterja as their elemental Limits.

Doubt it, but good idea.

The deck system is said to function as materia does in crisis core. And in crisis core, there were materia that imbued the buster sword with elemental damage. So it seems that it could be implemented into BBS. Let's hope. ^^

Crossing my fingers..I'll take a picture of it, so i don't have to keep my fingers Crossed.

Also, in Kingdom Hearts 2 FM+, there was an ability that aloud the person to use the Kingdom Hearts 2 Finisher, but to a stronger Extent.

Like the balls were bigger, and stronger, i would definitely love that!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
i want to see and light dark based moves

I'd like them to implement Dark, Darkra, and Darkga as PBAoE (Point blank area of effect, spells that do damage directly AROUND the player) spells. Much like Gravity and Darkness in Crisis Core.

Macabre

Gold Member

Yeah, let's hope so.
That way we could boost the power of certain elemental spells to a large extent.
I'd like to see aero implemented as an offensive spell, as it was in FF, not defensively as in KH.
Yeah, I'd also like to see Aero as an offensive spell in BBS.

And in one scan, Terra is shown planting is Keyblade on the ground and beside him are 3 or 4 Crystals which seem to be damaging the enemies around him.

What magic could that be?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Aero really wasn't my favorite spell in either game, it was just kinda useless.

The spell that i want to return is summoning, not Disney Character Summons, but like actual Summons from enemies, or monsters Like FF.

I wouldn't want Bahamut to be summoned in KH. Can you imagine summoning it just coming out and demolishing 50 shadows at once? (Granted shadows won't be in BBS.)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I know, but wouldn't that be like the perfect way of killing of Bosses?

Damnit..have to go, C yal tomorrow.

That would make bosses way TOO easy. And that would suck. See you then bro. Be sure to come back to this thread tomorrow, and we can discuss more. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back