• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

abilities, reaction commands, magic, etc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1khfan23

ok basically this is just a threadin which you can post ideas for magic, abilities, reaction commands on boss fights you create in any of the new games even if you have to make a game up. basically its a free for all. if you could create everything for kingdom hearts what would it be.:thumbsup:

P.S.
i think this is in the right section cause you can say ideas for the 3 new games but im sorry if its not.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Isn't there already a stickied thread for this in the Future of Kingdom Hearts Forum?

Anyway: Abilities that grow would be cool, and just the ones that you could get from the Drive Forms.
Forms that evolve, like a more powerful Wisdom Form that wields two keyblades instead of one. Would probably be called Mana Form. Keyblades that level up and evolve in terms of abilities, size, stats etc.

Akans

「moriya」
They should let you be able to control heartless XD. The heartless respond to whoever is strongest right?

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Isn't there already a stickied thread for this in the Future of Kingdom Hearts Forum?

Anyway: Abilities that grow would be cool, and just the ones that you could get from the Drive Forms.
Forms that evolve, like a more powerful Wisdom Form that wields two keyblades instead of one. Would probably be called Mana Form. Keyblades that level up and evolve in terms of abilities, size, stats etc.

im with kurix on this, abilities and weapons that grow and evolve would be awesome:thumbsup:

they should also do that with the keyblades as well

now that i think of it... maybe this is what the growth system in bbs could be?:confused:

Akans

「moriya」
That'd be a messy line between good and evil.
Hmm... good point. Have Sora turn into an evil scheming murderer guy XD

It would be great to have some cheap summons. In KH2, the summons took too long, didn't last long enough, used all your Drive, and just wasn't worth the effort. It'll be amazing to send an army of cheaply summoned units against the Heartless.

Sexy Angel
Ragnorok and Arcs Arananum combined. Thats all im asking.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I think that they should add a new form..

The Arcana Form..
It Is Higher Then Master But lower Then Final..
It would focus on the speed and would be quite like anti sora but with more power involved

Alpha_Sonix

The Heartless wouldn't listen to Sora anyway, they want the Keyblade Master's heart and I doubt they would take orders from a guy who they'd want to rip his heart out.

New magic could be a few things. I want Aero back, and maybe Haste would be good. Also, maybe Copy or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back