• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A 'Surprising' New world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Meh... I like Digimon... but I doubt it... I can't see it in the plot... it might work... but Pirates of the Carribean is more likely.

AND KL I AGREE WITH YOU!!! DIE CRUELLA DIE!!! YOU COAT MAKING LOONEY!!! DIE DARN YOU!!!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
A.J. said:
*points* Someone read my last post...Oh, and I forgot one. DIGIMON! Disney owns digimon, I can see that as a possibility of being a world in KH2.

And they're more than likely going to put Lilo & Stitch into it, it was one of the most popular Disney movies ever, duh!

Ummm no. All Disney does is translate and air Digimon in America...and Disney would have to get permission from Toei and Bandai to put it in the game.

And there is no possibility since Digimon is pretty much dead and it has it's own games that Bandai makes.

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, KL's right... after all Bandai is making that New Digimon World 4 game... Digimon with swords.... who'd have thought....

Yeah and Digimon is dead... except for the few fans left... Stupid Season four... it killed the whole series... should have stuck with the plot from season 3....

A

Audo

You guys get mad at Cruella for wanting a fur coat but you eat meat anyways?
Ya the yu-gi-oh lego digimon thing is highly unlikely. They're trying to keep Digimon alive though they're working on Season 5
EDIT:Ya season 4 did kill it, I liked Seasons 1 and 3 the best. Also their trying to keep Digimon alive by making Digimon World 4 and nother digimon game for all systems including handhelds, they're making a new Digimon movie well actually 2 i tihnk.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ummm...actually Digimon Season 3 or Digimon Tamers killed Digimon.

The viewers in Japan did not like how the show got depressing and all. Then the ratings dropped and Digimon was dead. (American ratings does not matter to the people who make Digimon because they do the Japanese version and only that version) Season 4 was only a season to try and bring up the ratings....but it failed.

But let's get on topic.

A

Audo

Really? I didnt like four at all i thought 3 was one of the best ones, I dont see how its depressing until they're in the digital world and leomon dies and guilmon goes into all crazy sicko, Oh... tand then jeri is like a monster and she gets trapped in that anti virus thing and ten their trying to reach her... okay i see how its depressing but it was a good season.
Back on topic yes?
okay i think a Pixar one would be the best choice. Finding Nemo and Incredibles (Remember that manipulation that had mr. incredible in it?) Finding Nemo would be good if they had Ellen back as Dory and had her weird little saying thins again. Good movie good movie

~NGD OMEGA~

No actually it was season 4. Ratings were good in Japan for the begining of it... but then there was the whole beast spirits thing... ratings dropped and then the whole thing was canceled. Fans all around the world are trying to get a petition together to get it started again. It was season four.

Seriously back to the topic. I doubt it will be anything that is Disney (Except PoTC) because that would not be surprising enough. Those things could be in anyway. Seriously it will most likely be something outside of Disney... Star Wars would be surprising, but I doubt it...

adventchildkiori

you know what? I think they are expecting us to think its a new disney movie, its probabley going to be an old movie like 'The Sword In the Stone' or something.

ur-vile

Awards
Star Wars? Wow... that'd be cool. Might even like that more than Tron... really doubt that one, though

Hopefully it's not, like, Herbie or The Cat From Outer Space.

A

Audo

But how is that surprising? All of the worlds so far are old movies except Mulan which is like 2000

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No actually it was season 4. Ratings were good in Japan for the begining of it... but then there was the whole beast spirits thing... ratings dropped and then the whole thing was canceled. Fans all around the world are trying to get a petition together to get it started again. It was season four.

Seriously back to the topic. I doubt it will be anything that is Disney (Except PoTC) because that would not be surprising enough. Those things could be in anyway. Seriously it will most likely be something outside of Disney... Star Wars would be surprising, but I doubt it...

The ratings dropping because of Tamers caused them to create the crap that is Frontier. Tamers started it. (actually the end of Season 2 and then the end of Tamers)

hmmm.....Resident Evil would be very surprising XD

KeybladeShadow88

I would like to see zanarkand, but I think it will be something like toy story, or finding nemo ( they have to replace atlantica with something... although i never was very fond of that world )

adventchildkiori

Its surprising because none of us will ever think of Noruma putting an old Disney movie in KH (hes already got the wizard from sword in the stone in KH1, It would be pretty damn weird having a Cinderella world)

~NGD OMEGA~

HA!! That would be good.

Yoda: Mmm... Force I sense in you young one.... mmm...

Sora: AH!! A GREEN HEARTLESS RAT!!! LET'S KILL IT

*Yoda gets killed*

Anyway I liked Season 3 the best too (Though I was supporting Takato/Rika...).

And back to the topic... My money would be on something Disney owns... but we aren't aware that it owns.... I'd like the Hobbit, but it is not likely... PoTC would be awsome... I doubt it is something Pixar, because we all know Disney owns the Trademarks for all of Pixar's stuff... I guess we'll just have to find out later...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well it's rumored that all the people and summons who lost their worlds would be coming back with their worlds to give them closure.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back