• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A 'Surprising' New world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoppingforblood

There is a movie coming out, done in claymation in the style of Nightmare Before Christmas, except it's updated of course. It is called "Corpse Bride." It has Johnny Depp as a main character and Tim Burton is directing it. It comes out a bit late to be in KH2 (September 23rd). I doubt it will be in the game, but I'd like to see Nightmare return. Maybe Christmas Town?

~NGD OMEGA~

Christmas Town is already in the game, look at some screens....

And what do you mean a Cookie? Cookie as in internet cookies, or regular ones. I'd take the regular one....

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah..... And Nice new Sig by the way.... And that Organization thing sounds interesting... though I don't have an Aim.... Oh well. Anyway related to the topic, it has now been confirmed that PotC is the Surprising world (Check one of the newer Numoru interviews). So I guess there is no longer a point to this thread (Unless I feel like gloating some more!) So a mod could close this, it serves no more purpose....

Sora of Darkness

adventchildkiori said:
omg.... no no and no PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN WILL NOT be a WORLD! This is kinda of a cartoonish ! POTC has humans not cartoons. Plus They already have a pirate world(Peter Pan)

Lion King and 101 Dalmations sounds good but in the lol dalmations world what exactly are you expecting to be a boss.....unless its going to be like Teverse Town but Twilight Town already has the role.

sorry, but POTC is already a world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back