• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A 'Surprising' New world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
A final fantasy world would be cool to me. I doubt finding nemo because we already had little mermaid under the sea, which is already a swimming world. Lilo would be good, but go for the island again..don't think so. Unless its supposed to remind Sora of his island home. Incredibles would be cool. Cruella I can see getting her henchman to kill us. Otherwise, I have a clue for the FF world. TO's world where the Unknowns' Superior originates. Besides Hollow Bastion, that would be the cool FF world. ;)

Z

Zackstorm

Well, I think it will be "Christmas Town" from The Nightmere Before Christmas. When he refers to it being more surprising then The Nightmere Before Christmas, he doesn't just say that. He says The Nightmere Before Christmas's "Halloween Town". So I think that it's very possible that this new world will be another world in The Nightmere Before Christmas. I think that'd be the only thing more surprising besides Halloween Town, that's actually pratical. I dunno, just my opinion.

Guy's keep this topic on topic. I don't care which season of digimon you liked more. Just discuss which world you think it may be and such.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I only liked the first season of Digimon. I hated when they made the cast grow up. I hate CHANGE!!!!!!!! They changed the whole cast. Like I always say, the first ones are always the best ones.

~NGD OMEGA~

The ratings dropping because of Tamers caused them to create the crap that is Frontier. Tamers started it. (actually the end of Season 2 and then the end of Tamers)

Do not get me started on this subject, I was once a rabid Digimon Fan... Though I have to admit... the endings of 2 and 3 were bad (Stupid Matt/Sora and Rika/Ryo...). But 4 was what REALLY Started the ratings drop. Even I lost intrest during 4.

Anyway I heard all the summons were getting world to, which is why I think that is not the 'surprising' one...

adventchildkiori

Well lets look at te summons:

Genie (Aladdin, KH and KH:COM)
Mushu(Mulan, in KH2)
Tinkerbell (Peter Pan, KH and KH:COM)
Dumbo (Dumbo, ???????)
Simba (Lion King, KH2)
Bambi (Bambi, ??????)

So if your right KL there will probabley be a bambi and dumbo world added like Riku-Keyblade said

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
does anyone remember that screenshot that had the incredibles in it and like bob was your 3rd person. well i do but i didn't know if it was real or fake so it's a posability that it is the INCREDIBLES

~NGD OMEGA~

That one was SOOOOOOOO Fake. Anyway, in regards to this Zackstorm...

Well, I think it will be "Christmas Town" from The Nightmere Before Christmas. When he refers to it being more surprising then The Nightmere Before Christmas, he doesn't just say that. He says The Nightmere Before Christmas's "Halloween Town". So I think that it's very possible that this new world will be another world in The Nightmere Before Christmas. I think that'd be the only thing more surprising besides Halloween Town, that's actually pratical. I dunno, just my opinion.

No. Whatever it is WILL NOT be revealed until the players play it, Or so I believe. Either way, it would not have been revealed this early. And Christmas Town isn't that surprising, after all, Halloween Town was bound to make a return.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Do not get me started on this subject, I was once a rabid Digimon Fan... Though I have to admit... the endings of 2 and 3 were bad (Stupid Matt/Sora and Rika/Ryo...). But 4 was what REALLY Started the ratings drop. Even I lost intrest during 4.

Anyway I heard all the summons were getting world to, which is why I think that is not the 'surprising' one...

I AM a rabid Digimon fan.(even thought my love for Digimon is slowly dying) And Tamers really did cause it all in Japan. You are pretty much talking about America.

I already explained Japan. In America, Disney did the stupidest thing by putting Digimon Season 4 on UPN. Not to many people got UPN so the ratings dropped. And then UPN always aired old episodes. Then Digimon was pretty much dead in America by the time it got to ABC Family and Toon Disney.

And I HATE Matt and Sora. It should have been Tai and Sora. Rika and Ryo is ok in my book. AND TAMERS KILLED LABRAMON.

LABRAMON
LIFE

Anyway, I know thats not really surprising.

Genie/Agrabah - CONFIRMED
Mushu/Ancient China - CONFIRMED
Tinkerbell/Neverland - POSSIBLE (Hook was chased away not destroyed)
Dumbo/Circus - It's possible but it would be a mini game world....
Simba/Pride Rock - Favorite by Nomura....VERY POSSIBILE
Bambi/Forest - It's Possible...but it would be a mini game world...

I won't get into the Princesses but Belle and Jasmine's worlds are confirmed....
And Merlin's world is a possible.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Fuzzy thnks that ol, Disney will probaly show Pirates of the carribean and plus they made a comic about it in Disney and could use those animations for the game.Or maybe perhaps we,ll see a Devil May cry world!

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
That one was SOOOOOOOO Fake. Anyway, in regards to this Zackstorm...

No. Whatever it is WILL NOT be revealed until the players play it, Or so I believe. Either way, it would not have been revealed this early. And Christmas Town isn't that surprising, after all, Halloween Town was bound to make a return.
ooooooooooooooooooooooo nvm thanx for telling me

~NGD OMEGA~

I AM a rabid Digimon fan.(even thought my love for Digimon is slowly dying) And Tamers really did cause it all in Japan. You are pretty much talking about America.

I already explained Japan. In America, Disney did the stupidest thing by putting Digimon Season 4 on UPN. Not to many people got UPN so the ratings dropped. And then UPN always aired old episodes. Then Digimon was pretty much dead in America by the time it got to ABC Family and Toon Disney.

And I HATE Matt and Sora. It should have been Tai and Sora. Rika and Ryo is ok in my book. AND TAMERS KILLED LABRAMON.

LABRAMON
LIFE

WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!!! MATT AND SORA WAS SOOOO DUMB!!! TAI AND SORA ROCK!!! (I hated Rika and Ryo though!) And LABRAMON WAS COOL!!!

I guess you must be right... Japan wouldn't have liked tamers anyway... I must have confused the two... Still I am still a fan, just not a rabid one (I plan to get World 4 at least).

Seriously though, Zackstorm is right, stick to the topic.

I agree that Merlins world is possible. That wierd castle in that one picture isn't explained yet, though it looks like a castle Merlin would live in (The one with the train next to it, going through a warp hole). Still I doubt it is the 'surprising one. It has to be something Disney doesn't own...

A

Audo

That 'castle' place you descirbed is Fabeled Country side (Beasts world). I like digimon alot to and my Friends say im immature for watching it and/or liking it. I found the Sword in the Stone boring. maybe we will see a full Fantasta world? and Mickey starring as th wizard again? I personally cant wait for Disney's Castle lets just hope they keep it in the game this time.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I think anything dealing with Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Pete, Minnie, Daisy, and any other character or things or movies or anything else having to do with them have all been combined and put into Disney Castle's world.

~NGD OMEGA~

No that was a different one, the castle with the stars on it (Like beast would have stars on his castle).

Still... I seriously think it would be something popular Disney doesn't own... Spiderman or something like that... Shrek possibly? Who really knows...

~NGD OMEGA~

DEAR GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be a power rangers fan... the series has been in the dumper (A FRIGGING DOG RUNS THE POLICE FORCE!?!?!?!?!?). I'm surprised it hasn't gone down the Digimon road.

Seriously it has to be something that we all know, and yet we would never think it would be in there.... something like.... Shrek I guess.... Who knows, it could be another video game instead of a movie... Like Tak, or even Scaler. Spyro would be interesting too... But I doubt it... This game could have all sorts of different worlds...

Oracle

An Advent Children world? that would be cool, but I doubt it since KHII is probably going to be released before Advent Childern. Let see... Umm... *tosses random scrap out of brain* think... think... Finding Nemo, Shark Tale, A Bugs Life, Toy Story, etc. Or Chrono Trigger. That was an awsome game and I'd love to see it in KHII ^^.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
NOOOOO! Please don't choose Power rangers that show was just plain godawful.If they're gonna choose something from Saban pelase choose something else beside that show I,ll probaly quit in the middle oft he game.Even the crappy rangers game was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back