• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Suikoden RP: Protecting Prosperity [Sign-ups and OOC thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Please read it and see if you're interested. If you have any questions,contact me by PM or Visitor message.

A land named Sardonyx is young and prosperous. The kingdom of Sardonyx rules peacefuly and fairly. Their economy is perfect,the peasants are treated with equal respect. Therefore they are always satisfied with their King and Queen.It is as if war has no place or meaning in this country. But,when there is prosperity in a land,there are others wanting to take it for themselves.

A greedy group of people have secretly gathered and are tring to find a way to undermine and usurp the Royal Family. They have formed an army and have an HQ secretly hidden in a neighboring contry called Azure. They bestowed upon them the name The Demonic Rebel Army.(DRA) and now have enough recruits to try and take over.

The Kingdom's Army is well trained,but with no war in-sight a few have lost their edge. A tip came in,about an organzition named the DRA that is planning to overthrow and control the Kingdom. The Queen thinks it's just a false rumor. However,the King knows war comes eventually and had his Knights prepare for a fight. Most obeyed the King,while others just ignored it and went about with their lazy ways. They soon would regret ignoring those orders.

The King has also ordered for any able bodied warriors from villages to come and aid them if war truely did break out. These soldiers,young and old,are well trained but lack the armor and supplies needed to fight. Having inticapated this,they have brought their own weapons and money for war funds. Together they have formed a Volunteer Vanguard.

The DRA is almost set to invade.The Volunteer Vanguard and the Knights are preparing their Defences. Both sides are running through their tactical plans. The King and Queen are in their castle,debating on whether or not to go into hiding. The reason why is because they are the only one's who are capable of spliting and forming the crystal that the DRA is wanting to seize,The Rune of Beggining.

There are Three sides.
Knights of the Sardonyx
Volunteer Vanguard
Demonic Rebel Army

Rules:
-No GM or powerplay.
-As for loves stories,well if you want just keep it pg-13.
-No killing without permission. First you must ask that person permission,then both of you come to me and I'll see if He/She is really willing to let the character die.
-Try to show respect towards one another in the OOC thread.
-Maximum of 2 characters.
-Lastly have fun. Doing so keeps you happy and wanting to post more and more.
An additional rule or two:
.-I'm only going to allow 5 True runes,one of which I'll use. These DO NOT give you immortality in battle. It just makes you live longer if you live through all the battles and they are stronger than standerd runes.. So if you want to aquire one,just claim the one you want,then go make your temp. Basically a first come first serve. Other than that,you can use the standard ones.
True Lightning-DarkLightning (yes I like the power of thunder)
True Fire- Way to Twilight
True Water- TwilightDusk
True Earth-
True Wind- Cloudwolf
True Holy- Blufire (Added, but isn't a major True Rune)

To those who don't know what Runes are, they house special abilities that let you use magics of that element (E.I. True Lightning enables the user to use powerful Lightning magics.)

Here is the temp format,please put "The 27 True Runes" at the top or your Template.
Name:
Appearance: Pictures are ok. If you want to write it out,be my guest.
Weapon:
Rune:
Side:
History:
Personality:
Other talents:(If any)

Last edited:

Jolteon

Here's my first temp,I'm planning on making a DRA character later.

The 27 True Runes.

Name:Joseph Wolf

Side:Volunteer Vanguard

Weapon: A pole that extends and retracts at a push of a button.

Rune:True Lightning

Appearance: Joesph has light colored skin, and is reasonably fit. Not to the point where his muscles bulge, but more subtle. He has black hair that has a red bandana tied around his forehead. His eye color is really close to gold. Joseph wears black armor with certain paterns that are colored brown. The armor is strong and doesnt impair is speed. He has a red cape dangling behind him. The boots he wears are red,they're light and reliable.

History:Joseph was born in a village in the neighboring country of Azure. His parents were the owners of an Armory. The father was able to train him with a fighting pole when he was six. Him and Joseph would trian day in and day out. His mother was a little jealous of her husband teaching him something. So she decided to train him in cooking. Joseph was clutzy in the beggining,but soon became a decent chef.

Years have past by and Joseph was now 13. Unfortunatly his country was in turmiol and the village was usually raided by bandits. He himself would stand alone against them,and was always able to drive them away. His secret to his strength was a sacred Rune,placed on his left hand.

To his dismay,his parents decided to leave their home and flee to another country. They packed their bags gathered whatever money they had and left when the oppritunity arose. Joseph's Father said he heard of a new country,tring to get off the ground. The name was Sardonyx.

It took two years for Joseph and his family to reach the newly formed country. They settled in a little
village deep isnide the Sardonyx. They lived peacefuly there for six years,making money selling Armor to the nobles.

Now war is threatening this land and word got out that the King wanted for any able bodies warriors to help and aid him. Joseph talked it over with his parents,and they agreed to let him go. They gave him armor that would suit his fighting style and sent him on his way. Joseph was accepted in and was placed with other Volunteers. He is helping the Knights and other members of the Volunteer Vanguard set up defensive through-out the counrty.

Personality:Jospeh is a likeable guy. He can make anyone laugh and show respect to everyone he meets, even those who are younger than him. When it comes to battle,he is serious and does his best to protect others.

Picture:here's the characters pic. http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv124/Indignation_01/thanimedude-1.jpg

Last edited:

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Name: Kratos Yorgen
Appearance:
AnimeGuySwordBrown.jpg

Weapon: a broadsword
Rune: True Fire
Side: Volunteer Vanguard
History: Kratos was born in a village that was on the outskirts of Azure. He live with his parents and his older brother Vash. He would spar with his father and brother almost everyday. Kratos dream that he would be a hero who would save the world. When he turn 15 his brother, mother, and father were in accident that cause Kratos to be an orphan. Kratos train himself and promise that he shall not make anyone go by the same pain as he did. When he became 17 he found a a sarcet rune which was the true fire rune. He place it on his right hand arm and kept it ever since. When years pass he of war threatening a land. He knew he had to help it some how so he join the Volunteer Vanguards. He now helps his comrades put up defensive
Personality: Kratos acts mostly calm in situations. He not the type to be scare at danger so he fight for what he thinks is right.
Other talents:(If any)

Jolteon

Alright WtT the temp is accepted... you know I should think up some town and village names xD It'd help out a bunch for everyone... Ok well I'm headed off for bed. Hopefully some more people will take a look at this in the day time. Night!

Jolteon

Ok guys... Imma come up with a few villages and a describtion of the country... I'll start working on it tomorrow and hopefully have it done by the end of the week. wanna try and keep this interesting. Also to those who are making your temps, take your time. And for those who are reading this and would like to join, make sure you've read the rules. TY

Shinra

Banned
Awards
'The 27 true runes'
Name:'The reborn Angel'
Age: looks like she's 18 but she is in fact in her 100's
Appearance:
dark_knight.jpg

Weapon: Broadsword though she can wield a bow
Rune:True Holy Rune (Allows faster speed and eternal life)
Side: Volunteer Vanguard
History: She's had small roles in other stories but none are comparable to the role she'll have in this story. She was born through the rune she wields... she was discovered in a great forest as a child, and raised by a merchant that lived in a village on the edge of the forest she was found in. And no matter how much time passed she didn't seem to grow old. When her father died she left the safety of her village with nothing but a bow... she traveled all over the lands for a hundred years and eventually found herself in Sardonyx. Unfortunatly she lost her bow to the talons of a giant hawk and so in place she started fighting with a sword.
Personality: Very understandable, even though she is quite knowledgeable though she acts quite childish, She is also very observant and prideful, though she can be reserved and even seem depressed at times...
Other talents: She can also play a piano pretty well since she practiced to please her father...

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Hey I have a question DL.... um do the runes give you special abilities? Like if I have water can I control water or what??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back