• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Oh no! I must be cursed now for making you cry? First the wicked question, now this? (Kidding ^-^)
But anywho, here's a tissue, (*hands out invisible tissue*)
(As an amigo from Happy Feet ->) "You just let it out! You let it out!" - Tee, hee
Let the wave of emoton pass, and know the future is coming with better and brighter things, and this fanfic will remain a happy memory ^-^

Silent Avera

^_^ and I wait for the sequal now.

Hey, where's everyone else? (*Gets microphone and uses alchemy to create a stand) "Angelsinflight is done with her story! Come read!" Oh fiddlesticks, but they'll read it in time ^-^

(But I was first) - *miniatue snicker*

Haku

<3
*Tear drops*, that was just an amazing way to end such a great story I'm really looking forward to the sequel xD.

Silent Avera

Here's a tissue Haku, *sniff*

Cure you evil work for keeping Angels from her story! (I'm in college, so I just study to death -_-) But still cure you work! I mean curse you work!

Silent Avera

Oh don't worry, (*Transforms into Walter the Puppet) "We'll wait." ^-^
My friend also started working, I'm sure you'll be fine, I've done some voluteer work, (I guess that counts)
Best wishes for ya!

black_myth

........................................................................I have no words to explain how great that was O: i read from chapter 9 till chapter teh end and i must say... wow.! Angel.. ypu out done yourself!!

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
WWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!! XD DUDE FREAKING A!!!!!!!

you have seriously topped all other FF's Ive read, I mean geez XD gosh its like an addicting chapter XD its like me DMC I cant get enough of it >.<

This is some of the most coolest, crazy, well-written and well plotted ff's
This Chapter is the Ultimate Cherry on top of an Ice Cream 'A New Journey' Sunday XD

GAHHH XD*Jumps around like a crazy monkey* XD

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
.........o....m....g.... that was so.... FREAKIN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt stand how amazingly awsome it was, it filled me with........ thrill! I read the whole thing over again when i was done, it was just that good. and i feel very unmannly saying this but... i suppose... i may have shead a tear or two over the ending as well.... JUST DONT HOLD THIS AGAINST ME! IT WASNT MY FAULT THAT IT WAS THAT GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back