• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A New Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
WOOOOT IDEAS XD XD XD *slowly reaches in the back pocket and pulls out batmans utlility belt* hehehe XD its a collectors item XD OLE *shoots the retracting cable repels myself up the building* WOOOT IT WORKS XD

Angels pliz be careful^^ even though your only working 4 hours and not 5 you still could end up with a worse headache^^ so pliz be careful >.< and try not to over work yourself =P

okay here's the pre-chapter. NOTE: the song I used is called Those You've Known from the Broadway musical Spring Awakening (awesome show GO SEE IT) for some reason when I hear it, it reminded me of Riku. don't ask why it just did. the song has a depressing tune to it...so i put it in and here it is:

Interlude to Chapter 15

Time seemed to slow down completely; all that mattered was their sweet kiss. Riku opened his eyes as Jess slowly let their lips unlock. She gazed up into his beautiful, glistening eyes, not making a single move. She wanted to; she wanted to kiss him back so much. But Jess wasn’t sure if it was right or not…

Only one way to find out…

She leaned forward and kissed Riku, and he kissed her back again. Lost in time once again, their kiss took them to what seemed to them another world; they were the only two, they couldn’t be disturbed…

“Jess! Riku!”

…or so they thought…

They instantly broke away and turned to see April and Zeke standing behind the tree they were sitting on. Awkward moment…

“If you two aren’t busy,” April laughed, “one of the locals told us they have a piano that he can take out of his home, but we’d have to go over to the main island to play it. Sound good?”

“Uhh, yeah! Sure; we’ll be there in a sec,” Jess said.

April and Zeke ran across the small bridge and hopped back where the rest of the party was; people were starting to leave to the main island back on their boats to listen.

“What’s with the piano?” Riku asked confused.

Jess laughed and explained. “Back in Traverse Town, the five of us found this abandoned piano in one of the alleyways and restored it. We figured that since no one apparently wanted it, we would teach ourselves how to play. So we did, and eventually we all had ourselves a singing group.”

“Sounds cool! Let’s head over,” Riku said, jumping off the tree and took Jess’s hand. She stood up and jumped off the tree and walked with Riku along the beach back to his small boat. It took about five minutes to row back to the main island. Everyone was gathered in the center square, where the piano sat and April, Zeke, Marissa, and Evan stood. Jess joined them and stood next to Marissa.

Riku walked over by Sora, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, and the King. He noticed that Jess saw someone in the crowd and ran over to a woman in a fancy gown.

“Her mom,” Sora whispered. Riku nodded, remembering what Jess told him on the gummi ship on their voyage home.

Jess walked back to her friends and Evan began playing a song on the piano. Marissa held her guitar but didn’t start playing yet. Riku didn’t recognize the song, but when Zeke started to sing, he listened carefully.

Zeke: Those you’ve known and lost, still walk behind you. All alone; they linger till they find you. Without them, the world grows dark around you. And nothing is the same until they know that they have found you.

They all continued to listen as the piano stopped for about two seconds, and started to play again. This time, Jess sang.

Jess: Those you’ve pained may carry that still with them. All the same, they whisper: “All forgiven”. Still your heart says the shadows bring the starlight, and everything you’ve ever been is still there in the dark night.

The song continued, and Zeke and Jess began to sing a duet. Everyone couldn’t help but smile as the group sang; especially Riku. Her voice was so beautiful…

Evan started to sing along as well.

Evan: Now they’ll walk on my arm through the distant night, and I won’t let them stray from my heart. Through the wind, through the dark, through the winter light, I will read all their dreams to the stars. I walk now with them; I’ll call on their names. I’ll see all their thoughts are known. Not gone, not gone. They’ll walk with my heart…

Jess: Not gone…

The song continued.

Evan: You watch me, just watch me…I’m calling, I’m calling and one day all will know.

The song ended and a roar of applause was all that could be heard. Sora and Kairi were clapping. Riku bent down to talk to Sora.

“You didn’t know she was that good?”

“Actually, yeah I did. We all sang in a musical in Atlantica. She’s great, isn’t she?” Sora said loudly over the applause.

“She’s amazing…”

Riku walked out to Jess and hugged her tightly against his body. He then took her hand and they walked away from the huge crowd of people.

They walked until they were under the dock; the cold water splashing against their bodies. And they kissed…

~~~
That's it until the final chapter is posted, which will be soon. ^^

Last edited:

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
*Faints* He kissed her! He kissed her! ^0^
The lyrics to that song are really pretty! Is there any way you can find a link for us to hear it?
Anywho - I wish you absolute harmony for the final chapter, and here's some pixie dust to keep your writing shinny! ^-^....I do not know what that means, but I wish you the best for your next chapter ^-^ Oh yeah, and I updated my fic, I hope I impress you like you impress me! ^-^

^thanks so much Silent. and i'll see if i can find a link to that song.

you already impressed me lol. i really like you're story. any ideas when the next chapter will be up?

just found the link and this is strange. the title is "Those You've Known- Sora, Riku, and Kairi." O_O ironic much???? lol well here it is:

Those You've Known - Sora, Riku, and Kairi

and here's another:

Spring Awakening- Those You've Known

Last edited:
^its one of my faves from the play. amazingg lol.

thanks guys.

but i need help here. im in a big dilemma. im deciding whether or not i should continue the story. i hate to see it end right now; i love writing it too much lol. i mean i am making a sequel but still i dont want it to end. what happens to the FFs that end? can people still read them and comment, or are they closed?

i dunno if i can think of something to continue the story that will lead up to the sequel, i will. so chapter 15 may not be the final chapter. opinions?

^soo interested!! lol is it in your fan art thread?

btw. i want to make my own thread, but i dont have photobucket or photoshop...anything that will basically post pictures. so if i take pictures of the fan art i drew, copied and pasted it into a reply box, will that work? i really need to get a drawing of Jess up, along with my other works ^^

lol well i want to see if i can just copy and paste first; maybe that will work and save me time downloading all my works to photobucket. if that doesnt work, then i'll see if i can sign up for that or devianART. thanks gunblade ^^

still deciding on final chapter...why must this be so difficult?

<--Twilight Night!?! omg i liked being the Ruler of Light...ah well im closer to premium member ^^ WOOO! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back