• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Meaning Behind "Unbirth"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightLegends

Well, I've always liked to kind of think it's the soul of a miscarriage missing a heart.. Or something to that affect, but I doubt that KH would actually compare it to a miscarriage.

wii.red24

it could mean that they werent birthed or born from darkness or the splitting of a heart and soul like the nobodys were what i think it means is they were created from darkness and they neither have a heart or a soul they are simply nothings to put it in a simple way the have no consience no feelings nothing and that is why theyre called the unbirths.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Since When has Kingdom Hearts have anything to do with being pregnant, having babies, miscarriage, killing pregnant mom's, and having abortions. None so please GTFO

:53: I don't think Nomura ment it like that. :23: It's the fact that the process of making a Heart is undone (assumed pureblood) and/or the process of making a heart is never completed (assumed emblem). This thread is also way too old for whoever started it up again to be posting in it.

TwilightLegends

it could mean that they werent birthed or born from darkness or the splitting of a heart and soul like the nobodys were what i think it means is they were created from darkness and they neither have a heart or a soul they are simply nothings to put it in a simple way the have no consience no feelings nothing and that is why theyre called the unbirths.
I partially like this idea except, at the end it seems almost as if you're describing a Nobody.

But what if they are being born from death? (Or "sleep") Because death is the opposite of birth.

TerraFTW!

:53: I don't think Nomura ment it like that. :23: It's the fact that the process of making a Heart is undone (assumed pureblood) and/or the process of making a heart is never completed (assumed emblem). This thread is also way too old for whoever started it up again to be posting in it.

I know but there ARE people here who actually think it has to do with that kinda stuff

devastater147

:angry:
Everythin is Literal. A KeyBlabe is a Key shaped sword. Heartless are beings without hearts. Nobodys are beings that shouldnt exist. So why should everything in Kingdom Hearts not be literal.

not tryin to nickpick but heartless do have hearts otherwise they would comprised of nothing

devastater147

Omnichaos said that Noumora said they were a starting point for the heartless and Ansem SOD said that all hearts are born in darkness. what if the heart is born but never leaves the darkness like it suppose to? I'm sort of brainstorming but its a thought. meaning that the heart doesn't develop right transforming into something but the darkness is innocent kinda like Riku's darkness except it turn the heart into something esle since the heart doesn't choose it? it has holes but theres a small chance.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Omnichaos said that Noumora said they were a starting point for the heartless and Ansem SOD said that all hearts are born in darkness. what if the heart is born but never leaves the darkness like it suppose to? I'm sort of brainstorming but its a thought. meaning that the heart doesn't develop right transforming into something but the darkness is innocent kinda like Riku's darkness except it turn the heart into something esle since the heart doesn't choose it? it has holes but theres a small chance.

maybe. i think it sounds good

Naximi

In a magical place where nobody has to make sense
Newsymbollowres.jpg

I have my own theory about UnBirths. Although you give a very interesting theory, I find that there a many flaws with your idea. First of all, UnBirth does in fact mean Reverse Birth, but the idea that they are created when someone losses all memories is invailed. Namine is an example of this. She is a Nobody with no memories. My idea involves the full meaning of UnBirth. this would mean that they are made from the reverse of birth.
They are, in my opinion, the result of a person becoming a heartless, with the creation of a Nobody, that are reunited, causing there heart and body to become whole and to be in conflict. When they fuse, there heartless side is trying to gain the body of the Nobody, while the Nobody is trying to gain the heart of the Heartless, causing the heart to be destroyed while they are in the same body.
This, instead of making the Heartless and Nobody fuse to become a human, makes a creature that is a Nobody and a Heartless that share the same body. This is what the name UnBirth is to me. A creature that is a Heartless and a Nobody that share a body, and fuse together, without a heart, creating a creature that was supposed to be REBORN as a human, but was stopped.
But Heartless/Nobodies didn't exist yet...and when creating a theory, using Roxas, Namine, and Xion as examples don't count because they are different. Namine controls memories, she doesn't really have any of her own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back