• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Meaning Behind "Unbirth"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That may be true, but his way of thinking is backed up by facts and confirmed information. Yours is not.

Um, I don't can't see a single thing in that post that he says he agrees with, just to get back to the original thread topic.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Finally, someone agrees.

No, I do not agree. My entire previous post was to shoot down your incessant ramblings like Lee Harvey Oswald did to JFK.
Now, as Zero Inferno and I suggested, let's put your ideas to rest, and proceed with the discussion.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
What I meant was that someone didnt say that my opinion was wrong and that theres was right.

Well, let me take care of that right now. Your ideas are wrong.
Now, let's get back to the topic, or I'll be deleting your posts as spam, which they are. I've been cutting you more than a little slack so far.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So on that note lets get back to the unbirths that intrigue us so, shall we?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So as I said ealier, unbirths could be unborn hearts. By being enemies that are connected to the heart it shows there connection to heartless.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
but then the question is how do you extract memories from a heart and why are there no longer any unbirths around?

'snot what an Unbirth is.

That doesnt mean a thing. Heartless DID exist, but we arent told when heartless were first created. sense heartless are formed from the darkness in ones heart, they were around sense man first existed.

It's confirmed when they were created.
You're wrong.
Your opinion is wrong

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Anyone ever wondered what the orb MX had in the secret ending or what the orb MX had in Olympus Coliseum were? They are obviously similar in appearence and they are'nt an attack. So what if those orbs are unborn hearts?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Stop with the Unborn hearts thing.
Unborn=/=Unbirth

What is your deal? How many times have I told you that Nomura said that the name unbirth was meant to be taken literaly. Which means unbirths are something unborn.

Nomura said that the name Unbirth was meant to be taken literaly.

Last edited by a moderator:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
What is your deal? How many times have I told you that Nomura said that the name unbirth was meant to be taken literaly. Which means unbirths are something unborn.

Yeah, know what? Nomura also said that the Unbirths were a starting point for the Heartless. Your theory does not show this what so ever...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

1. If so, then people are disappearing in Aqua's crotch, because that's what Unbirthing is.
2. How many times do I have to tell you?

NOTHING IN KINGDOM HEARTS IS LITERAL! AND EVEN IF IT WAS, NOMURA DIDN'T MEAN FOR UNBIRTHS TO BE LITERAL, THUSLY YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Jesus christ you're acting like a child..

---What of the enemies called "unbirths"?

Nomura: There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". With this, the "unborn" is given real meaning. Unbirths designate the feeling of this game's motif. The kind of existence they have will be revealed soon.

No mention of it having to be in a literal sense what so ever.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
1. If so, then people are disappearing in Aqua's crotch, because that's what Unbirthing is.
2. How many times do I have to tell you?

NOTHING IN KINGDOM HEARTS IS LITERAL! AND EVEN IF IT WAS, NOMURA DIDN'T MEAN FOR UNBIRTHS TO BE LITERAL, THUSLY YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Not that literal. Literal as in it means it has to do with something unborn. It could mean unborn heart, unborn soul, unborn something.

Yeah, know what? Nomura also said that the Unbirths were a starting point for the Heartless. Your theory does not show this what so ever...

If unborn hearts have to do with unbirths than that would make a starting point for the heartless.

Unborn hearts = unbirths
Human Hearts/born hearts = heartless

Unborn comes before born so unbirths(being created from unborn hearts) would be like unborn heartless and therefore a starting point.

Jesus christ you're acting like a child..

No mention of it having to be in a literal sense what so ever.

He said "Unborn" is given real meaning.

Real meaning = literal meaning. He is saying unbirths are something unborn.

DarkWind77

:angry:
Everythin is Literal. A KeyBlabe is a Key shaped sword. Heartless are beings without hearts. Nobodys are beings that shouldnt exist. So why should everything in Kingdom Hearts not be literal.

TerraFTW!

Since When has Kingdom Hearts have anything to do with being pregnant, having babies, miscarriage, killing pregnant mom's, and having abortions. None so please GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back