• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Limited Edition 358/2 Days DSi is in the Works!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, if the pic on wiki is the same one that was shown on the page before this is the one you're talking about, then yes, it has been proven to be fake. If it's not, then I don't know.

However, it's probably fake, considering the source, and if it's about the DS bundle, then chances are it's fake.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I don't even really know what SP means... special?

SP means Gamboy Advance SP
nintendo-gameboy-advance.jpg

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
This sucks, I got a DS just for this and now I have to get a DSi for the limited version, does anyone know if the limited version will have anything special that would affect the story to then normal game players?(like extra videos etc?)

Superschlock

Awards
I doubt it will be any different, other than have a wider view and will include a cooler DSi

Mike

iROFL
Awards
So, say the DSi came overseas, and so did 358/2 Days. Would Days before for DSi, or an old DS? Im pretty sure it hasnt been confirmed yet, but I just wanted to make sure when I saw this thread.

Superschlock

Awards
I severely doubt this is coming to America, considering its limited edition, but they might do a bundle for the DS to, who knows?

White__

Is there a release date on 358/2 days yet? I've looked but haven't found one really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back