• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Limited Edition 358/2 Days DSi is in the Works!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'm hoping the UK will get a similar package. We got the CoM GBA SP, and the Crisis Core PSP, so it's not too unlikely. Now I have a decision: pick up the DSi at launch (I've had my original DS since Stateside release) or wait and see.

Considering 358/2 Days is my most anticipated DS game, I might as well wait and celebrate!

-- Andy

Malevolence

Raw Life
Good new's, But Im not buying a DSi since I already have a DS, and Days can be on both systems.

Now all we need is that bothersome release date...

And does anybody know what the "KINGDOM HEARTS EDITION" is?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Well, it's good news to those in Japan, although it might mean a chance for those across seas to receive it this way, too. I'd rather buy them in a bundle. Might be a little less expensive, although if it did come to the states, it would mean not getting it until the game released here. *shrug* Still good news, though.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Hmm. That TWEWY DS they had was pretty sexy.

I look forward to seeing this Days DSi. :3

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
There is no way to change the DSi into English if you purchase a Japanese DSi.
A North American DSi release is set for April or later of 2009.
A Japanese DSi can only download Japanese DSi software.
A North American DSi can only download North American DSi software.
They can both play DS games from any region.

north american DSi in april?
358/2 days predicted around late april/early may? hmmmm?!
coincidence? i think not!

A

Audo

Say what? o_O Days was delayed. Remember the 2008 release ad? Then later in the year it was announced changed to Feb. 2009.
Which came before the official release announcement at DKS3713. Meaning, if anything, it was just a tentative sort of thing, while the one at DKS3713 was the more concrete release window. A release window which they stuck to. As such, Days has not been delayed.

Go with the PS3. Its much better in every way. And it does everything the DSi does and more.
Everytime I see your Sony fanboyism I like you less and less.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I wouldn't waste my money on the bundle. Especially if the DSi has designs on it. Might not like KH forever.

A

Audo

I wouldn't waste my money on the bundle. Especially if the DSi has designs on it. Might not like KH forever.
Might like the designs though... I mean, even the CoM SP didn't bleed KH. It had a unique design on it where no average person would be able to tell it was for KH. I'd hope for something similar on this one, but again, it really depends on what the bundle looks like.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Nice find! I do I wont be too tempted to buy this

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Might like the designs though... I mean, even the CoM SP didn't bleed KH. It had a unique design on it where no average person would be able to tell it was for KH. I'd hope for something similar on this one, but again, it really depends on what the bundle looks like.

Thats true. It had a different type of style on it (the SP), so many people didn't think it was KH.
Hope its the same for the DSi, with a different design, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back