• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Keyblade World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Argument 1

If there are keybladers who can transform their keyblades into all sorts of things, example being the keyriders...

And the law of conservation of mass doesn't seem to apply, again example being TVA's rides...

Then that means that, given enough potential, keyblades can possibly be turned into planet-sized structures.

Argument 2

If argument 1 is true...

And almost anything large enough to be traversed on can be considered a world in KH, example being Mostro...

Then that means that a keyblade "world" could theoretically exist.

Whether or not it can possess a heart is still up to debate, however. In the same vein, even if, story-wise, it is technically not a true world, gameplay-wise, it can still be considered one, in the essence that it is an in-game level.

Any thoughts?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
no...no offense but thats the worst idea.
a keyblade turning into a world is a little over done.

Z

Zulkir

You're going to have to bring something better than "A keyblade can turn into a bike, therefore a planet is possible".

It's like saying a caterpillar can metamorph into a bear if it stays long enough in the cocoon

Allister Rose

French Lover
i personally think keyblades turning into riders was dumb, i thought it was interesting that it resembled a bit of a gunblade when shoot lock mode came in

Spire

I think the Keyblade Graveyard is as close as we'll get to a Keyblade world.

A world that physically *is* a Keyblade just seems waaaay out there, even for Nomura.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well maybe a world that serves as a key would be the key to the universe? lol no...i don't like the idea of keyblade transforming to convenient thing, like transportation

Gram

Banned
Awards
-_- a keyblade world is just to ah...... over-the-top, even 4 kh.

i personally think keyblades turning into riders was dumb
this^
tho i prefered it to gummi ships.
but only cause bbs didnt have them damn gummi missions -_-

Allister Rose

French Lover
i prefer them to gummiships only in BBS, i prefer gummi ships anywhere else out of BBS. plus if you give it a chance gummiship mini game is actually quite fun in kh2.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i prefer them to gummiships only in BBS, i prefer gummi ships anywhere else out of BBS. plus if you give it a chance gummiship mini game is actually quite fun in kh2
i dotn mind the optional part.
its the part where u have to go thro a whole mini game jsut to get to a new world its just annoying.
the only thing better is that its faster than the kh1 routes.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dotn mind the optional part.
its the part where u have to go thro a whole mini game jsut to get to a new world its just annoying.
the only thing better is that its faster than the kh1 routes.
i tihnk they're around the same time, still they're much more appealing. plus the key is to open routes right? how are we going to use the minigame without making them optional for one time

State

Awards
I could see this working with the Xblade. It's been theorized that the Xblade is the physical manifestation of KH.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i tihnk they're around the same time, still they're much more appealing. plus the key is to open routes right? how are we going to use the minigame without making them optional for one time
if it were me i wouldnt have'em.
said that cause u (plus others) said they like them :/

Allister Rose

French Lover
ehh...it's up to those to give it a chance. if you played only one route, of course it's going to be boring, but if you find multiple routes within that route it becomes fun. besides that, i dont think the keyblade should turn into anything other than what it was inkh1-kh2.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I could see this working with the Xblade. It's been theorized that the Xblade is the physical manifestation of KH.

Yeah, if anything this world could be formed from the X-blade. In fact,

maybe the X-Blade becomes that perfect world Xehanort mentioned in his reports

Gram

Banned
Awards
ehh...it's up to those to give it a chance. if you played only one route, of course it's going to be boring, but if you find multiple routes within that route it becomes fun. besides that,
i tried them yet i hated them but thats me x3

they could also do like bbs, u know have like a race minigame or somethin.

i dont think the keyblade should turn into anything other than what it was inkh1-kh2.
this^

Allister Rose

French Lover
Maybe that's all it's designed to do. Create a perfect world with an ideal balance between darkness and light.

well kh is designed for that, maybe xblade can create a perfect world, but i don't think a keyblade or xblade should turn into a world. maybe it could become the heart of the world, but that's bout it

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I thought the X-Blade is said to be a keyblade manifested from Kingdom Hearts power. It has the power to unlock Kingdom Hearts.

And, the "world" that MX was talking about, isn't it meant to mean Kingdom Hearts itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back