• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a cool plot twist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ven-roxas21

wouldn't it be unexpected if sora like sacraficed himself to save riku and kairi and roxas was recreated but due to the nature of how he died, he had no darkness in his heart so he never made a heartless. The remnants of sora in roxas could tell him to help riku and kairi. toward the end of the game they would realize that sora's heart was scattered into the hearts of his friends and they have to get them all together to release his heart and bring him back... i just like the roxas coming back part of my plot twist for a future game... but i think it would be kinda cool

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
wouldn't it be unexpected if sora like sacraficed himself to save riku and kairi and roxas was recreated but due to the nature of how he died, he had no darkness in his heart so he never made a heartless. The remnants of sora in roxas could tell him to help riku and kairi. toward the end of the game they would realize that sora's heart was scattered into the hearts of his friends and they have to get them all together to release his heart and bring him back... i just like the roxas coming back part of my plot twist for a future game... but i think it would be kinda cool

Trust me, all of us want Roxas to return as his own self, separate from Sora. Hell, we'd like that to happen for the entirety of the Organization.

This theory gives me the impression of a fanfic in progress. Also that part of Sora's heart scattered in the hearts of his friends reminds me of that part in the Megaman Exe anime after he loses to Pharohman or whatever his name is and his symbol appeared in everyone's PET.

DarkSoldier85

Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, as was said by Nomura himself. Sora's story means that HE'S the one you play as through the game. What you're talking about is a fan fiction in which Sora is no longer the main character. A story where Sora is dead? That wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts at all.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
sora needs to frikkin die!!! :)

as for roxas..... ehhh i wouldnt want him back he was an alright character

αsiя

space coke
im bored of Roxas
he had his time in the spotlight
he already got his own game
what else do want
he's gone so get USED TO IT

robertexe

Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, as was said by Nomura himself. Sora's story means that HE'S the one you play as through the game. What you're talking about is a fan fiction in which Sora is no longer the main character. A story where Sora is dead? That wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts at all.

*cough*in Days u play as Roxas*cough*

bluefroggygirl

that'd be an AWESOME plot twist :O.
you guys are all roxas haters D: , i really want to see roxas in future games, along side SKR, O13, namine and xion x.x
nomura (sp?) better have something really good planned for future kh games :)

ven-roxas21

well. i think sora should come back in the end... but with roxas in him... like he can take control sometimes.. like to give help and stuff

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Uh, no. That isn't how the universe works. Roxas does not exist anymore. Namine doesn't exist. Xion doesn't exist. Their roles have been fulfilled and that is it. No storyteller would randomly pick up characters and bring them back for no damn reason when they have no more use to the story.

XXyumikoXX

Uh, no. That isn't how the universe works. Roxas does not exist anymore. Namine doesn't exist. Xion doesn't exist. Their roles have been fulfilled and that is it. No storyteller would randomly pick up characters and bring them back for no damn reason when they have no more use to the story.

u think we dont all know??? we WITNESSD them all DIE but that doesnt mean we dont love them all deeply!!!

oh and also... ur siggy is offensive i mean, i dont mean to mean but im gay and i hate it wen ppl use the word fag

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
u think we dont all know??? we WITNESSD them all DIE but that doesnt mean we dont love them all deeply!!!

You better be a troll. I swear, you have to be.

KH characters are mediocre. Roxas and the rest of the Nobodies are not coming back. Sora isn't going to switch to Roxas because Roxas doesn't exist. Let us just move on with the story already.

XXyumikoXX

You better be a troll. I swear, you have to be.

KH characters are mediocre. Roxas and the rest of the Nobodies are not coming back. Sora isn't going to switch to Roxas because Roxas doesn't exist. Let us just move on with the story already.

are u even listening to me?!?!?! i didnt say roxas is coming back I KNOW hes NEVER EVER coming back im just saying y dos that mean we have to stop loving him? plus, if u think kh characters r so mediocre then y play the game??? and please, dude change ur siggy

Wow SLOW servers man... no ones replied...

I AM STILL ON THIS THREAD

Last edited:

DarkSoldier85

*cough*in Days u play as Roxas*cough*

When Nomura was asked about BBS and 358, he said they weren't the same Kingdom Hearts we were used to. The real Kingdom Hearts games are the ones that are numbered. This guy is talking about Kingdom Hearts 3 most likely, not some spin-off.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
are u even listening to me?!?!?! i didnt say roxas is coming back I KNOW hes NEVER EVER coming back im just saying y dos that mean we have to stop loving him? plus, if u think kh characters r so mediocre then y play the game??? and please, dude change ur siggy

Wow SLOW servers man... no ones replied...

I AM STILL ON THIS THREAD
I constantly hear people on these forums say KH is mediocre overall :/ You just have to get used to it >>; Like I don't think that at all, KH is my favorite series like ever but there are a lot of people on these forums who bitch about it >>;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You should move this over to the fanfic section. This is clearly about what you would like to see happen instead of something that might actually happen.

I agree. I just wanted to put it in a nicer way :p

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
roxas is never coming back >.<
just get it through your head...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back