• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*_Forbidden Love_*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Jacob finished his food and walked out of the restraunt.He walked down the street with his head down.He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes.He opened his eyes and continued walking.When he got to his apartment he sat down infront of the door."Nice day."Jacob said to himself.He quickly stood up and said "I can't let my pass get me down !"Jacob walked down the street again to the park.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
He looekd at that girl even more she looked nice.None here was talking to him and evrey onesele looked rude.He sipped his iced tea.He picked up his iPod and pressed lay.This ipod could tell how he felt and it played music by his emotions.He looked at that girl and it played a love song he turned it off qucilky.

Zexilicious

When Jacob sat down on the bench he sat down on a bench.Jacob would usually get out his ipod and listen to it,but today he felt different.He looked up at the sky and saw it started to rain.He watched as all the people left the park,but jacob was still there looking at the sky.He reached into his pocket and tried to get his ipod.He noticed he left it at Eternity.He ran back to get it and saw the teens still sitting there.He picked up his ipod and walked over to them.

kaligrl89

After she was done, she left the tip for her friend. But, before she left, she waited for the Valet Parker to get her car.

"Hey, are you going to the club tonight?" she asked her friend.
"I don't know. There hasn't been any good crowds lately," her friend said.
"Yeah, but my friend works there and there's suppose to be a really good crowd tonight," Fayt told her.
"Really? Well I'll think about it," her friend said.
"Okay. Well, give me a call," she said getting into her car and driving off to work.

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
'Harrumphing' slightly she turned on her heel and went back to her serving station. She had noticed the boy at their table was...in a word, alluring. Trying to get her section of inventory done she felt her eyes drifting off the computer screen and back to the boy. "Now now Ales. We must keep our eyes on our work and not on boys, there's a law you know.." She mumbled to herself. "Hum. Yesterday we ordered thirty sacks of potatoes...that can't be right..I swear we only have one left...oh well." Powering down the computer she perched herself on top of the counter and crossed her legs. She was surprisingly the only staff member allowed to do this, and it helped her observe the customers, unfortunately, her eyes continued to observe a particular customer.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
His phone rang he picked it u "hello" he siad "fine ill go tonight" "bye" he siad.It turned out he had to go to a club tonight.He hoped he will have fun tonight."well am going togo" he siad righting down his number to those people ."Heres my number if ya guys need me" he siad then walking out.He picked up his car from valet.He got in his car and headed out tosee a friend.

kaligrl89

She arrived to the cafe and was greeted by her friends who were working. She went to the back and got dressed into her work uniform.

"Hey, how's work?" Fayt asked her friend.
"Pretty busy today for some reason," her friend answered while making a coffee.
"That's good. Maybe we'll get a raise," she said.

She noticed a group of teenagers sitting at a table by the window. She took glasses of water to them and was taking their orders.

Zexilicious

Jacob sat down at a table.He saw a guy walk out of the resteraunt.He looked over at the counter and saw a girl there.He quickly turned his head away.He took his ipod and put it on.He looked outside the window and the song "Sadness and Sorrow"started playing.Jacob bowed his head in sadness.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
AJ laid back in his chair, and looked back at Rachel. He couldn't believe he was so lucky. His entire life, he had to depend on his own personal drive to carry him through life, and now he met the most beautiful girl in his entire life. AJ checked his watch, and gasped. "Jeez, I gotta go... Whaddo you say to a night around the city later, Rachel?" AJ asked. He knew that if he was caught asking Rachel this, he'd be... Taken in. But, he had to risk it. He couldn't let Rachel slip through his fingers.

LuvKyou

Rachel was sitting there at the table, she was AJ looking at her. She smiled, 'He's so cute and nice....But no!! That damn law!! I have to be careful..'

AJ checked his watch, and gasped. "Jeez, I gotta go... Whaddo you say to a night around the city later, Rachel?" AJ asked.

Rachel blushed.

"Uhh...sure.." she said, smiling.

"Bye AJ.." she said and waved as he got up and walked away.

'OH CRAP!'

"AJ! WAIT!" she ran after him.

"Umm...I don't have your number," she said. "Here's mine," she said as she handed AJ a piece of paper with her number on it.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
AJ nodded, and smiled. "Thanks. I wouldn't know how to call you otherwise." AJ said, cooly. He walked out of the restaraunt, feeling incredible. He felt as if nothing could touch him. For that matter, if anyone else found out about what had happened in there, AJ'd be in, needless to say, huge trouble- As well as Rachel. AJ couldn't risk that, so he needed to keep this under wraps. Seeing that his car was towed, AJ walked the 26 blocks to his house, and he couldn't care less about anything else.

Except for the fact that the Police called his parents when he crashed his car. AJ groaned, as he got comfortable for a long lecture. He didn't hear any of it, except for the last part: "Go to your room. Stay in there for a week, no exceptions." AJ felt like throwing something after that. Jeez, they had no idea what he had to do... AJ walked to his room in silence, and a plan began brewing in his head.

XSpasticPrincess

Alesana saw the boy with the Ipod look at her and slipped down off the counter. Strolling over to him she smiled and pulled out his headphones. "Hi! I'm Alesana!" She whispered to him pretending to write an order on her note pad. "What's your name?" She smiled and crossed her feet at the ankles. The pen in her hand wrote, instead of an order, 555-8783, Call me later. I getoff in an hour. We can go hang out <3. Sliding the paper across his table and under his hand she winked and trotted off to her serving station, occasionally glancing his way.

LuvKyou

OOC: Lol, Spas.

Rachel went back to her seat and as everyone else takked to each other, she just sat there and spaced out, thinking about AJ.

"Well, guys, I have to go. But if you don't mind, can I have your numbers? You all seem like such nice people, I'd hate to lose contact," she said.

Rachel got their numbers, smiled, got up and paid for her drink. Then she walked back to her apartment, went in, up the elevator and ...home...There was a message on her answering machine, she pressed "play".

"Hi darling, sorry we couldn't make it to lunch--" Rachel erased the message and didn't bother to lsten to it.

'You can't ever make it.....why try?' she thought and sighed

Rachel walked over to her wardrobe, went inside and thought about what to wear later that night. After about half-an-hour, she finally found the perfect outfit. It was a blue leather jacket, jeans and a white t-shirt underneath the jacket. She hung those thing up and put blue and white runners by the door. Then she walked over to her jewelry. She picked out a pair of silver earrings, they were dangly ones that had blue-sapphires on the end, shaped like rain-drops. And a matching necklace. She put them aside, went and had a shower, then styled her hair so it was in a ponytailand it was straight with a few spiral-curls.

Her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Rachel?"

"Yes..?"

"This is Annabelle, your sister."

Rachel froze. She didn't know what to do, she was scared so she just hung up and blocked the number that called her. She sat down on her bed, shocked. She just sat there for a while, thinking.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Skye said her goodbye to Rachel, and walked out to get her bike. She looked up and saw drops of water coming down. "Rain..." She said to herself, and quickly got on her bike. She looked at her phone and read a message.

Where the heck are you? It's raining out there! - Terri Skye read. Skye sighed. She replied to the message. I know mom and dad aren't back yet, so never mind! Leave me alone for a while ok! She sent, and kept her phone in her pocket. She's lucky to have brought an umbrella in her bike. She took it out and started riding her bike with the umbrella on one hand. She saw an ice cream shop right near the Eternity, so she decided she wanted a dessert.

"Ice cream, ice cream..." She said to herself. She saw a cute looking guy. No...not now...not yet. She thought, and ordered her ice cream. "Two scoops of chocolate-chip ice please." She said, and paid. She sat down on a chair where she could look outside and saw the rain. "The rain...someone is sad...but playing in the rain is fun!" She said, grinning. People might think she was a bit crazy because she was talking to herself, but she didn't care.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Fan kept driving his cell phone rang "Hey are you coming over?" his friend asked "Yes," Fan siad "i am coming.". "Meet me at the cafe." his firend siad hanging up. He liked coffe. He kept driving down the street listing to his demo for a record comany called When I Get There

He arrived at the cafe shop.He found a seat. He knew what he wanted. All he had to was wait for his friend. His phone had a ringtone play that meant it was a text "hey i cant make it sorry" it read. He sighed but he wasnt leaving he was hungrey he never got his pancakes.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Skye's eyes shined with delight when she took a spoonful of chocolate-chip ice cream. Yummy! She thought, as she savoured it. This was the best place to eat ice cream. Her phone vibrated. She took it out and checked her message.
Come back home right now! I don't want mom and dad scolding me because I didn't ask you to come back! - Terri "Pfft..." Skye said, closing her phone because she didn't bother to answer. Then her phone rang. Skye saw it was her sister. She sighed. "What?!" Skye said.
"Skye, you are gonna come back right now!" Terri said. "No way! It's raining heavily outside!" Skye said, frowning. "I don't care!" Terri said. "Where are you anyway?" Terri asked. Skye grinned. "I am in a beautiful, gorgeous ice cream shop eating a delicious, creamy chocolate-chip ice." She said. She could feel Terri getting jealous. "Oh you are so gonna pay!" Terri said, shouting over the phone. Skye laughed quietly. "Yeah whatever. Well, gotta finish this ice cream before it melts! Bye!" Skye said, and hung up on Terri. Skye laughed again. "I love my life!" She said.

Zexilicious

Jacob looked at the paper."Ok um I don't know what just happened."Jacob whispered to himself.Jacob stood up and walked out of the resteraunt.It was still raining outside,but Jacob did not care.Jacob sat down on the sidewalk and said "Why...Why did this all happen to me!"Jacob screamed reffering to his childhood.He looked at everybody looking at him when he said that and he walked off.

kaligrl89

Fayt took the orders of the customers and went to her friends to give them the order.

"You have a pretty long list here," Fayt told her friend.
"Geez, they ordered so much. Why so much," she started whinning.
"It's your job. Hurry up and make the coffees. We'll be done soon anyways.Then we can go to the club tonight!!!," Fayt said, getting the cakes the customers ordered.
"You're going tonight? What's the point, it's not like it's going to be better like last time," her friend said.
"My friend who works there said there's some good crowds, so it shouldn't be that bad," Fayt said.
"Then, I'm there," her friend told her.

XSpasticPrincess

OOC:I know Luv. I'm a jerk.
IC:
Alesana sat on her serving station staring out at the road, the rain was falling heavily now, and her vision was clouded over. Most people who saw the grey haze over her eyes would think she was sick or something but she was really just thinking. Was I wrong to do that? There is a law after all...and he looked pretty unstable as it was...Ah..I shouldn't do that...all he did was look at me...Maybe all he wanted was a hamburger? Escargot maybe? I guess I'll find out if my cell phone rings at four...Wow..that rain sure is beautiful. Her mind was racing like a sprinter that tripped and fell, and before she could stop herself she was outside in the down pour, dancing and laughing. People stared, some danced with her, she was happy. That's really all that mattered, she was happy...truly happy for the first time in a long time.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
He wated for someone to take his order.He saw that girl before he ooke dta her then lookked out the window.He turned his ipod to keep tryin by utada.
occ:sorry short post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back