• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*_Forbidden Love_*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvKyou

A world where love is forbidden, 8 teenagers are about to break all the rules.

8 teens, 4 girls and 4 guys fall in love. If the authorities find out, they could go to jail. So how would you keep your love secret if all you want to do is tell the whole world that you're in love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Template:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:

- NO Godmodding Or Power-playing(unless given permission)
- LITERACY is a must
- No spamming this thread( will ask a Mod if it gets out of hand)
- Posts must be at least 3 sentences. AT LEAST.
- No killing off other characters(you shouldn't have to in a romance RP anyway.)
- If you read the rules put "Love conquers all" in your post.
- Have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters:

- {Rachel}
- {Skye}
- {Alesana}
- {Fayt}

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- {AJ}
- {Jacob}
- {Ry}
- {Fan}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. Your numbers will be determined by the order that you guys apply in.

Last edited:

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Why the hell not, Love Conquers All.

Name: AJ
Appearance: http://kiapurity.leamonde.net/teoz/images/xenosaga/xsbook/chaos.jpg
Personality: Carefree, Happy-go-lucky, Impulsive, down-to-earth, and Serious when need be.
Bio: AJ had lived a full life until a few years ago, when they enacted the No Love Law. Since then, people he'd known for his entire life just seemed to dissapear. AJ knew it wasn't anthing normal, so AJ wondered for the past few years what Love was.

Last edited:

LuvKyou

Only 1 girls spot left and 3 guys left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Rachel Smith

Appearance:http://we-love-anime.com/Gallery/Ani...gmFilters=#pic < That but not in a dress, in blue jeans, a white singlet and a light-blue leather jacket.
Blue and white runners and a blue and white Lonsdale bag.

Personality: Dark at times. She tries to be happy most of the time but sometimes can't help being sad. She has many sides to her and sometimes it's hard to know what to say because her moods sneak up on you and you might say something she disagrees with, causing an argument. Loves animals and red roses even though some think that's very cliche. She's a hopeless romantic.

Bio: Born in Italy, she moved to the big city of New York at age 10. Of course speaking english fluently as she studied it since she was 2. She'd only ever liked one guy, when she was 9. The law of 'no love' was passed when she was 11. Since then, she had abided by that rule.

Last edited:

kaligrl89

Love Conquers All

Name: Fayt

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/xjen16xx/normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Has blue hair instead of black.

Personality: Quiet at first but is always willing to make new friends. She's willing to help others first before herself.

Bio: Fayt never really had a real family because her parents always went on business trips, so she barely got to see them. And her parents always gave her "happiness" with money. When she turned 16, her parents bought her, her own apartment. Instead of spending the money her parents gave her for allowance, she saved those money and works at a nearby cafe. She wants to have a relationship but because of the law, she isn't able to. But she keeps that hope, deep in her heart, hoping that the law would change one day.

Last edited:

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Love conquers all

Name:Jacob
appearence:http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/UkiraZidatchiUchiha/Anime/Mitorusaru.jpg
Personality:Helpful,Protective,Nice
Bio:When Jacob was a young boy,a fire killed his parents.Jacob would always be ignored by everybody.He would never give up on himself though.When Jacob was 11 the no love rule was passed.For a little while he did not care about this rule,but now he thinks that it is a stupid law.

Last edited:

Royale

manic
Name:Ry
Appearance:

Personality:Shy,Quiet,Caring.
Bio:When Ry was little,both of his parents left Ry in the woods.Ry never understood why they did,or why they had to.Ry grew up to be tough,with out love,and strong at times.Ry will not rest until he has seen his parents again,and ask them why they did that to him.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
Love Conquers All!!

Name: Skye Crescent
Appearance:
Girlwithblondehair.jpg

Personality: Loves to have fun, cheerful, optimistic, bubbly, kind, very honest and open, and also trustworthy.
Bio: Skye was the youngest in her family and she was always pushed away from her parents. She had an older sister, Terri, who was bossy, snobby, and acted like a drama queen. Skye never liked her sister much, and having parents who showered her older sister with love and goods made it worse. But she never hated her parents, because sometimes her parents would show some love towards Skye too. It's just that they thought Terri was better than Skye.

But one rule that followed in the family was that neither Terri nor Skye was not to fall in love with someone, for some reason. Skye never cared though, but Terri, just to make her parents love her more, followed whatever they said. It wasn't really hard living with her family though.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Love Conquers All
Name:Fan

Appearance:http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e47/kaibajoey1/Boy1.jpg (except has blue vest with light blue shirt under with jeans)

Personality:Fun loving and is always happy.He lieks to dance in underground nightclubs but he is calm alot of the times.He is very like a chemoleon

Bio:Fan was born into a rich family.His dad is a famous recording artist.
His mom is always there for him but his dad moves away alot.But he does get letters from him.Fan likes to sing so his dad might get him a contract.But he really wants love but his parents refuse for him to fall in love. That was too bad for Fan beause in his heart he is very romantic.

Last edited:

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
((eh..what the hell...<3. Love conquers all))

Name: Alesana Brown
Appearance:http://images.quizilla.com/M/MA/MAN/mangafreak2005/1131991237_canimegirl.jpg
Personality:Alesana is a kind girl who sacrifices all aspects of herself to make other people happy. A hopeless romantic at heart she longs for people to woo her.
Bio: Born and raised in Liverpool, England she moved to New York city at the age of fourteen. Her life has been hard due to the death of her father when she was ten but she always kept her head high and her heart on her sleeve.

LuvKyou

((OOC:YAY!! WE CAN START NOW!! W00t~!))

Rachel walked down the street, there were little kids running around in the park she passed, they looked so happy...unaware of the crap they'll have to go through as they got older. Rachel was now 17, she'd never been in love, and the "No love" law didn't help. Anyone who was thought to be in love would be taken away for questioning and would have to do a polygraph test. They say some people came back and they were never the same. Of course there were rumors about a re-education facility but not many people thought their government would go that far.

"Hello, Rachel, how are you today?" Said the old man, Mr. Cooper as Rachel was walking past his shop.

She stopped, turned around and walked towards him.

"Hello Mr. Cooper, I am well, how are you?" She replied.

Old Mr. Cooper was the owner of her local fruit and vegetables store. Today, he was putting out the apples.

"I'm fine, dear. The old arthritis acting up though," he said.

"Here, let me help you with that, you just go sit down."

"Thank you, there should be more young people like you, Rachel."

Rachel laughed dismissively and piled up the apples as Mr.Cooper sat on a chair nearby. She finished and waved goodbye to the old man, then she walked home.

'What a nice person..'

She came to her apartment building, it was big. The building had automatic doors and was well decorated inside. It was one of the most expensive apartment buildings in the country.Yes, she was loaded. The money was passed down to her from her uncle when he died. Not to mention her parents had been putting $2000 a month into her savings account since she was 2.

She walked in, said hello to the staff and continued on until she reached the elevators. She went inside,swiped her keycard and pressed level # 23. The elevator lurched into life and went up.

It stopped and she stepped out, into her living room.Then her phone rang. She picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

IceBlueWings

Skye walked around her room, thinking what she should do. Terri's being annoying again, and mom and dad are out. So what should I do? She thought, then decided. "Terri, I'm gonna go out for a while. Don't care about me. Hate you. Bye!" She said, then went out of the house with her bike.

Terri ran towards the door and yelled, "You're joking, I know that! You love me deep inside!!" Skye rolled her eyes. "As if!" She yelled back. She didn't hate her sister to the point where she wanted to kill her, but Skye did hate her. Skye just forgot what happened just now and grinned as she rode her bike, feeling the cool breeze. She just cycled wherever she could go, because she just felt free.

LuvKyou

"Hello?" Rachel repeated into the phone.

No answer came, just silence, then the tone when the person on the other side hangs up.

"Hmm...weird.." She said to herself.

She shrugged. Then looked at her watch.

"OH CRAP!! I'll be late!!"

Rachel had a lunch with her parents that day and she'd forgotten all about it. She quickly ran over to her walk-in closet and picked out a black-satin pleated kirt down to just below her knees, a golden satin top and a black jacket. She put on a bit of make-up, put on nearly knee-high black boots, grabbed her bag and ran out.

'Oh no...I WILL be late...!!' she thought.

She was running down the street and then bumped into a girl on a bike.

"OUCH!! SORRY!!" she said.

IceBlueWings

"Woah!" Skye said, seeing the girl fall. Skye got off her bike and helped the girl up. "Are you ok?" She asked. "You're not hurt badly, right?" Skye asked. "Sorry, I didn't see you there. That was some nasty fall, huh?" She said, grinning. "You're probably late for something, by the way you were rushing." Skye said. "Why don't you go on then...you shouldn't be late. You just can't be late." She said, shaking her head. She laughed. "Sorry, I must be wasting your time. Have fun at whatever you're gonna do! My name's Skye Crescent by the way, nice to meet you!" Skye said, and got on her bike again.

LuvKyou

Rachel fell. Hard. She heard the girl saying something about being sorry and then she helped Rachel up.

"Ow..hehe..oops.." said Rachel.

"Why don't you go on then...you shouldn't be late. You just can't be late." She said, shaking her head. She laughed. "Sorry, I must be wasting your time. Have fun at whatever you're gonna do! My name's Skye Crescent by the way, nice to meet you!" Skye said, and got on her bike again.

Rachel ran after the bike.

"Skye! Wait!" She shouted after the girl.

Rachel ran after the girl and she stopped her bike.

"Sky, I feel bad, I'm going to have some lunch now, would you like to come? Please?"

IceBlueWings

Skye stopped her bike and looked back. She looked at the girl. Then, her face slowly formed into a grin. "Really? That's great! I'd love to!" She said. "Wait...you were later for lunch? That's weird." Skye said, thinking about it. "Oh well, lunch is lunch! Let's go!" Skye said happily. She got off her bike and started puching it along with her. "So...what's your name?" She asked. "My name's Skye!" Skye said. Then after a while, she stopped. "Didn't I just tell you my name? Yeah...I did...anyways, my name's...yeah, you know my name!" She said, laughing.

LuvKyou

Rachel laughed.

"I'm Rachel Smith, nice to meet you Skye, even if it's in such a weird way," said Rachel.

She turned onto the next street and they came to the restaurant, "Eternity".

"Here we are."

The guy who did the Valet Parking came out.

"Roberto, I know this is odd but would you mind finding a safe spot for my new friend's bike?"

"Of course, Rach."

"Thank you, Robby," Rachel said and she kissed his cheek.

"Alright, this way, Sky," Said RAchel and walked towards the door.

They came into a waiting room of a posh restaurant. Rachel walked over to the hostess.

"Hi, Emily, have my parents arrived yet?" Rachel asked.

"Hi, Rachel, umm...not that I know of. Hol on, let me check," she typed something on her computer.

"No, not here yet."

"Okay, then can we get an extra seat at our table please?"

"Sure."

"Thanks, Emily. When they do come, I'll be waiting at the bar, do tell them that."

"No problem."

"Bye."

Rachel walked back to Skye.

"Here, we'll wait at the bar, seems my parents haven't arrived yet," said Rachel and let out a sigh.

'They're always late...and these lunches are such a disaster...why even bother with them..?'

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Bite. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Gulp.

AJ leaned forward at his table, waiting for his food to some. In the meantime, the saltines were treating him well. AJ sighed, and stood up. He strolled over to the bathroom, giving a leisurely finger to a guy who had insulted him. After about a minute, AJ stepped out, and sat back into his booth. His food had arrived, but AJ wasn't interested in it anymore. Two girls on a bike just passed by, and AJ couldn't help but notice. Quickly, he shook his head, and remembering the 'No Love' law, AJ went back to his... Iscargot, or whatever he ordered.

IceBlueWings

Skye looked in the restaurant in awe. "You always dine like this?" She asked. "This place is quite nice." She said. "So, are you sure it's ok for me to eat here with you? Because your parents are going to be here, right? I might be disturbing you." Skye said. "Hey Rachel, where do you live?" She asked. "I live right nearby actually. I have been here before, but never eaten here. My older sister wanted to eat somewhere else, and they just had to listen to her." Skye said, sighing.

LuvKyou

Skye looked in the restaurant in awe. "You always dine like this?" She asked. "This place is quite nice." She said.

"Yeah..that's why I like it so much," said Rachel.

"So, are you sure it's ok for me to eat here with you? Because your parents are going to be here, right? I might be disturbing you." Skye said

"Oh no, it's fine, they probably won't stay long anyway...they're very busy.."

"Hey Rachel, where do you live?" She asked.

"I live in the Royale Apartments."

"I live right nearby actually. I have been here before, but never eaten here. My older sister wanted to eat somewhere else, and they just had to listen to her." Skye said, sighing.

"Wow..that sucks..I myself have a big sister but I rarely see her...there was some...unpleasant-ness.."

Rachel looked over at the bar-tender, 'Cute..' She thought and then immediately pushed the thought away.

"So..umm...what kind of food do you like?" Rachel asked Skye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back