• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*_Forbidden Love_*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Jacob walked out of his house with his ipod on.He was thinking of the "no love" rule that was passed.He kept walking seeing all these children with there parents.He sighed and said "Atleast they are happy with they're childhood."Jacob walked to the park and sat down on a bench.He took off his ipod and started looking around the park seeing many birds fly around the fountain.

Jacob went out of the park and started walking around the city some more.When he got near a resterant he saw two girls talking.He just kept walking and said "I hate this no love rule."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Well...I don't really mind as long as they're edible and good." Skye said. "But I won't eat snails. I ain't french." She said, making a weird face. "Anyway, thanks for inviting me for lunch. I don't really eat lunch though, because I always eat at home and I just hate seeing my older sister. Me going out just now with my bike was one of the reasons I didn't want to be with my sister. And she thinks I love her. Eugh..." Skye said. "Sorry, it must seem weird to talk about a sister with so much hate, right? Well, I don't hate her till I wanna kill her, but I hate her. Such a fake actress." Skye said.

"Who cares about my sister. Hey...does your parents tell you about that weird 'no love' law? I mean, I think it's totally stupid. If we had no love, then how come our parents married? That's why I don't care about it. If I find love, nobody will destroy it!" Skye said, and laughed evilly. She paused. "Ahem...so...when are your parents coming?" She asked.

LuvKyou

Who cares about my sister. Hey...does your parents tell you about that weird 'no love' law? I mean, I think it's totally stupid. If we had no love, then how come our parents married? That's why I don't care about it. If I find love, nobody will destroy it!" Skye said, and laughed evilly. She paused.

"Hahaha, well remember, the law wasn't passed back then, so they could get married and be in love. But I do agree, if I fall in love, NOTHING will get in my way, I will ontinue to love."

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Fan woke up from his king sized bed. He opened the window to smell the fresh air of flowers. He then went to anothor room witch contained his clothes. He looked aroud and found the perfect outfit. He put it on and took the elevator to the next floor witch was the garage. He sat in his 2007 Ferrari. It was light blue with his name engraved in it. He pulled out of the grage and was on his way to Eternity.

He went to valet parking and the guy smiled "Oh Mr.Fan welcome" he siad showing to the door. "heres the keys and 100 bucks" he threw the keys to him and gave him the money. He walked in and the hotess eyes poped out "oh my Mr.Fan here is a seat" she siad showing him two chairs across from two girls.

LuvKyou

Rachel saw a guy walk in and he got seated two seats down from her and Skye.
She looked over to him, 'Hmm...cute..wait..urgh stupid no love law!!'.

"So..umm...Skye, how old are you?" Rachel asked distractedly.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
AJ looked at Fan enter restauraunt, and AJ scoffed. Showoff. AJ stood up, left some money on the table, and left. He had no care... Whatsoever to people to had those things, and flaunted it. As AJ left Eternity, he saw the rich kid looking at the girls with... Great interest, for lack of a better word. AJ rolled his eyes, and went back to the Exit. He hadn't valeted his car, so he had to walk to the back of the parking lot. He grabbed his keys, opened the door, and sat inside of his car. Thankfully, it was an '06 Eclipse, so AJ didn't look all that bad in the car. He turned on the silent engine, and pulled out of the parking spot... When someone who seemed to be a bit too over-eager ran into his car. AJ felt the Airbag inflate, and knew that it wasn't a light accident. Chaos got out of the passenger side door, because the driver's door was effectively busted, and AJ could see people running out of Eternity. AJ groaned.

LuvKyou

Rachel heard tires screeching and then a crash.

'What was that..?!!'

Rachel got up, ran outside and saw a car badly smashed on the driver's side and another one crashed into it. Immediately, her hands went up over her mouth.

"Oh my god!" She whispered.

Rachel, not even thinking ran over to the accident.

'Ok...I came over here...now what..???!!! Oh yeah...'

Rachel took out her phone and dialled, "Hi, 991, there's been an accident.."

She gave the operator all the details and they said help would be there soon.

"Thank you," she said and hung up.

Rachel walked over to the driver's side of the Eclipse,

"Are you okay?" She asked the driver.

Wallflower

Website
AJ sighed, and looked at Rachel. "I'm fine, but my car is totaled, and my parent's are gonna kill me... But other than that, Crystal." AJ said, smiling. She was a beauty. AJ remembered the No Love law quickly, and looked back at Rachel.

"I'm AJ. Thank's for calling 911, I don't have a cellphone anyways, and I don't think the driver of the other car is ready to call anyone just yet..." AJ looked through the windsheild of the other car, and saw the driver slumped over the wheel, unconsious.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Skye looked up when she heard the noise of the accident. "OOh...an accident...may the victims be alright." She said, as if she was praying. She followed Rachel. "Yeah, and you better get outta your car...are you hurt in anyway?" She asked. That was some nasty hit.. She thought. "Poor car...poor restaurant...poor victims..." She said. "Don't worry, we'll help you! Relax and we'll get this done!" She said, trying to calm down the person.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
The waiter came over to him he smield a t her "Umm what would you like" she asked nicley"Umm i wll take the Pancakes" he siad nicley, the woman left to put in his order.He loooked at this girl who looked at him hmm i like her, wait no love law CRAPhe thought looking back at his table. Then he heard a car crash.He ran outside to see a guy on the other side of a nice Eclipse.

He saw that girl he liekd out there to.But he brushed that off his mind and tried to see if the guy was ok. "hey are you ok" he siad looking at him."Did anyone call 911" he asked them.

Wallflower

Website
"Yeah, Rachel took care of that stuff, I'm fine, I'm telling you guys..." AJ said. "It's gonna be a while until the Police come, and your food's bound to arrive at the table any minute... Wanna go back into the Restauraunt?" AJ asked them, walking to Eternity. He got inside, and saw that no one was in there. Everyone was outside, looking at the crash. AJ sat at a Table, and beaconed the others to come.

((Changed appearence to more... Humanlike. o_.))

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
ooc: Haha.

"Yay! Eat, eat, let's go eat!" Skye said cheerfully. She looked at the people who were looking at the crash. "Is the crash that bad?" She asked. Actually, she never seen that much crashes, so she didn't know if it was a really bad one or a tiny crash. But she did have a crash before. "I had a crash before! It happened just now! That's when I met Rachel for the first time!" She said happily. "That was one neasty fall. But it was worth it!" She said.

LuvKyou

"I'm Rachel, by the way," she said to AJ.

Rachel looked at him, 'He's cute, got a few bumps and bruises but he should be ok.'

She saw Skye and that guy from the restaurant.

AJ smiled and she smiled back at him.

'Why have the no love law in MY lifetime?!'

Rachel turned away and walked over to the other car, inspected the car to make sure it was safe to open the door and then, with some help of by-standers got the unconcious driver out.

"Robby!! Can we get some warm water, some alcohol wipes and a few towels? Quickly!"

"Yeah," he said still stunned from the accident that happened just a few meters away from him.

Rachel stopped for a moment, her head spinning, 'Urgh...I don't feel too good..' she thought. She shook it off, Roberto was back with the supplies and so, she started carefully removing bits of glass from the unconcious man's face and arms, washing them with warm water and then dis-infecting with the alcohol wipes and finally, drying them off with the towels.

'Man oh man....this is bad..'

Then, she heard the sirens of police cars and ambulances.

'Time for the experts to take over..'

The doctors loaded the man on the ambuance and drove off, they said he should be okay. Which was,of course, a relief. Then the police took over, asking questions about the accident, Rachel just told them she didn't see anything and that she was inside at the time of the accident.

She looked over at AJ, 'He looks pale..but of course he does! He was just in an accident..'

Rachel went and sat down next to AJ.

"Hey, you ok?" she asked.

Wallflower

Website
"Yeah, I'm all right... Thanks for taking care of that other guy. I had no idea what to do... I thought he'd come to by himself." AJ said. "Next time, I should take Med classes... To learn how to do this stuff. If something like this happens, I need to know how to take care of myself, and others..." AJ said, smiling. As he said this, three words flashed in his mind: No Love Law, No Love Law, No Love Law... AJ knew that if he had the wrong thoughts, he'd go... Somewhere. He couldn't risk it, but this girl... Rachel was special. He had to do something about this.

kaligrl89

Fayt walked out of her shower after her morning jog. She walked into her closet to pick out her outfit for the day. She walked out of the building and the Valet Parker had her car out ready for her. The Valet Parker gave her the keys and bowed. She drove to Eternity to eat before she started with her daily work. She gave her keys to the Valet Parker and went inside.

"Hey, you got a lot of customers today Ashley," she told her friend who worked as a hostress.
"Yeah, especially in the morning," her friend answered.
"Well, I want the usual table and all the usual," she told Ashley.
"Of course. It's been saved," her friend said.
"Thanks a lot," she said.

She walked over to the table and cozied herself. She took out her laptop and started surfing the internet while drinking her cappucino.

Zexilicious

Jacob kept walking down the sidewalk looking at everybody that was driving down the road.Jacob then realized he left his ipod back at the park so he ran back and got it.He put on his ipod and said "I've got to be more careful with this thing."Jacob started to feel hungry so he walked down to eternity to have lunch.When he got to eternity he walked in and sat in a chair.

XSpasticPrincess

Empty the Jar of Hopelessness upon those who belie
Alesana was on her way to Eternity for her shift when she heard a Screee...CRUNCH. Turning the corner she noted a quite destroyed car infront of the beautiful restaurant in which she worked waiting tables. "Well. I can tell this is going to be a good day." She muttered to herself as she sidestepped the wreckage to get inside.

"Hey guys I'm here!" She called to the rest of the staff as she hung up her coat and messenger bag. Putting on her apron and throwing her long silver hair up into a quick bun, she snatched a note pad and pen off the counter and walked out into the dining room. Her eyes immediately landed on a table of teens and she strode over to it. "Good afternoon. My name is Alesana, have you been helped?" she asked them, flashing her winning server's smile.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
"Am fine i dont know about them,i lost my appetite" he siad to himself then looking at her.Then he saw a girl on her labtop.He was stunned at her eyes.NO LOVE LAW,NO LOVE LAW NO LOVE LAWhe kept thinking.He hated this dumb law,no love come on!

Zexilicious

Jacob looked at all the people sitting together.He looked around at everybody.When jacob got his food he started eating.He took his ipod out of his pocket and started listening to it.He remembered when his family died from a fire.A tear came down his eye,but he quickly wiped it off his face.Then he thought to himself "Tears are a sign of love and I can't show them."Jacob looked around and saw a girl on her laptop,but quickly turned away.

kaligrl89

She noticed her friend bringing her food. She smiled at her as a 'thank you' sign. She went back to her laptop and started reading the news. Suddenly, her phone started ringing.

"Yeah, today? I can after my work hours," she said.
"Are you sure about the crowd tonight?" she asked.
"Okay, well I'll see and I'll call you back later," she said hanging up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back