• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+_=Stolen_Love=_+ ( A Kagura4Kyo&4Haru and LuvKyou Production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I'm going to go ahead and just say something to those "certain" members of this forum.

I WILL warn you if you continue to disobey RP rules.

Those with 1,000 posts OR MORE must make AT LEAST TWO paragraphs in their RP post. I don't care if you can't think of anything. WAIT UNTIL YOU CAN.

Those with less that 1,000 posts are required to have AT LEAST one paragraph in their post.

Okay? It's really simple. -_-

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Rai` was immediately both shocked and surprised by this sudden event. She looked all over the room, Rayex was in shock aswell. 'Jasmine....' Rai said.....she was lost for words. Max was lying on the cold, damp ground. He had been badly injured, his eye had been severely slashed. Jasmine sat there on her knees, she couldn't do a thing, otherwise her actions would create Max's downfall....for good.
'So...this man is Max's uncle??' Rai thought to herself. Rai looked at Draxverk, he smirked. He turned towards the doorway, as he departed, he spoke: '' Hmph....you'll see, you little punks will get whats coming to you. You! Take the girl, she may be of use to me...''. Rai looked on, she noticed that Drax was gesturing toward Jasmine. Rai's eyes widened, ''Nooo!!! You can't!!'' .

LuvKyou

Draxverk turned towards the doorway, as he departed, he spoke: '' Hmph....you'll see, you little punks will get whats coming to you. You! Take the girl, she may be of use to me...''.

Jasmine looked up at the man and saw that he was pointing directly at her. She was distraught about Max, her pain reached so deep that she couldn't even cry. She didn't care that the man was taking her. She felt herself being pulled up and taken towards the exit. In the back of her mind, she heard someone shouting something. As the man walked her over to the exit, she walked past the spot where Max was, he had now been moved by Rayex and Jacob.

As she walked her mind and soul at peace yet terrified, she thought, 'Dear God, somebody save them.'

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Rai watched helplessly as the man took Jasmine away. Suddenly, she leapt at the man and grabbed his leg. '' No!!! Just leave us alone!!!'' She yelled as tears began pouring down her cheeks. '' Gahh!! You little brat!!!'' The man shook Rai off his leg, then while still holding Jasmine, he kicked Rai. '' That'll teach you you little ***** ''. Rai lay on the floor helplessly, with one arm out, she tried to reach for Jasmine, but it was hopeless. Rai could do nothing but cry, she watched the man laugh as he dragged Jasmine, away from her friends.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara looked at the man and Jasmine with shock. She didn't know what to do, and when she saw Rai being kicked off, she went over to her and helped her up. "Are you okay?" She asked Rai, worried. She was too worried for Jasmine. How are they going to save her? Clara was already scared of the men. They might actually kill her. They might kill Jasmine! Clara knew they had to save Jasmine, but they need to know how...and they need to know where Jasmine is being taken to.

"Rai...don't cry. We're going to get out of here and we're going to save Jasmine. But we need a plan! We have to do something..." Clara said, sad, but determined. "I'm sure we're going to figure out something somehow!" She said. But she didn't even know what to think of for the plan. She didn't even know if she could make a plan. But she's not alone...there's still everyone else with her.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Rai wiped her tears away as Clara comforted her. ''Thanks Clara...'' She said shakily. '' A plan.....but, what will we do??? '' She thought to herself. ''A plan...'' She thought desperately, as Jasmine needed their help. Then, with the help of her friends' beside her, she was determined to find a way out. That was the first step. '' We need to open that door, so, if we make noise they'll open it up, right? While the person is coming through, we'll have someone in the centre of the room to distract him whilst 2 people will stand on either sides of the door, getting ready to knock the guy out''. She hoped this plan would work successfully, they needed to escape, and fast, they needed a way out, and this was it.

LuvKyou

'Max...Rai...Please be safe.' That was what Jasmine was thinking as the man, who had come to be known as Jason, led her away, through different rooms. She was taken further and further and all the while she thought of Max and Rai and Clara, she thought of their life before this nightmare began. It was hard to believe that just this morning, on their way to school, their faces were glowing and happy, their voices laughing and loud. All that had changed now.

"Sit down," said the rough voice of Jason.

Jasmine sat down on a wooden chair, he tied her hands behind the chair with rope that was thick and spiky, it irritated and scratched her skin.

"Don't make a sound and don't be thinkin' of escapin' either." He said and put a blindfold over her eyes, he tied it behind her head.

She heard the sounds of his footsteps, leaving the room. About 10 minutes after that, she heard another pair of footsteps, they came into the room she was in.
She could now hear heavy breathing and the familiar stench of cigars and whisky.

'This...This is the same guy from before...I'm done for.' She thought and waited for something horrible to happen.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara nodded and her smile grew. "Great thinking, Rai! That's a good plan! I think everyone can do that, right?" She asked, looking around at everyone. "If we need to get out of here, we need to do this. And we gotta save Jasmine quick, whatever it takes." She said, nodding. This might just work! It might be a risk, but there is always a chance. She thought. "Um...I'll be one of the distraction. I'm not really good at knocking people out. I'm not that strong." She said.

"So, everyone's ready for this right?" She asked, and she expected a yes. Because if no one is going to cooperate, then how will they get out of here? They'd be stuck here forever and Clara and Rai can't be the only people trying to make their way out, because this may take more than two people.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
'' Right~! '' . Rai braced herself, not knowing of what this event could bring. ''Hmm, Ill try to knock the guy out, if it's possible for someone like me, but we have to try. Umm...But we could use someone elses strengths too'', she said looking towards the boys, but, unfortunetly, some were past out. She needed help, her and Clara both, they all needed to work together. Rai kept on searching, turning her head around the dark and cold room, she noticed Rayex standing there, his face, in a state of shock. She walked towards him, ''Rayex, it's ok, we're gonna make it outta here. And, we'd get out faster, if you could lend us your strength...'' She tried to comfort the shocked and disdrought Rayex, She quietly waited for an answer....

LuvKyou

"So, tried to escape have we?" He asked and gently touched her chin and cheek.

Jasmine flinched.

"Don't touch me, you filthy scumbag!!" She suddenly yelled and received a stinging slap right after.

"Shut up. How dare you talk to me like that?!" He said, obviosly enraged by her outburst.

'Hehe...' She thought.

"Now, listen. In a moment, a camera will be put in front of you. Your blindfold will remain on. All you say is "$10 million for each kid by midnight tomorrow or we die."
If you say anything other than that," She heard a gun being taken off safety,"You die and you'll never get to see your precious friends again."

Now, she was filled with hatred and rage. All she wanted to do is punch and kick him until he was in as much pain as she was.

"Fine." She said.

"Good girl," He replied.

She heard the beeping noise of a camera being turned on and then another beep to signify that it's on Record.

She repeated what he told her to say and then she heard the camera turn off.

'Tomorrow midnight..? Ten Million dollars?! They'll never get away with this.'

The next thing she felt was a slight pain in her arm and then she passed out. When she came to, she was once again in the cavern. She had a throbbing head ache and her fore-arm hurt. She looked at it and saw the mark left by a syringe.
She sat up and saw Rai, Max and the others.

"Rai!Max!" She said excitedly but drowsily.

'They're okay,' was the last thought that was in her mind before she passed out again.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara was happy when she saw Jasmine again. But when Jasmine passed out, Clara was worried. "Jasmine!" She said, and helped Jasmine rest at a comfortable place. She sighed. "I guess Jasmine's kinda okay, maybe all she needs is a rest." Clara said, and smiled. "We're all together again! That's a bright side, right? Now we can all work together to get out of here!" She said happily. Maybe there was nothing to be happy about, but she was still happy. There's always a time to appreciate the good things that happen.

Clara looked at Jasmine. I wonder if she's hurt in anyway... Though Clara. She hoped not. "So...we're still doing the plan, right?" She asked Rai. "Because that's a good plan to get outta here." She said.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
''Right! we better get out of here and fast, it seems that man, Draxverk, is linked to Max somehow, whatever it is, we have to escape i definetly dont wanna stay here to find out!'' Said Rai determined. She stood up, "Jasmine's ok...right? Then we better get out...''. Rai walked over to the side of the door, her hand on her stomache to stop the pain from before. Ouch...it hurts a little.. ''Ok, is everyone ready? '', Rai said with a determined look on her face.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
"I'll help knock this guy out."Jacob said walking towards the door.Jacob did feel like he wasn't helping at all so he would help now.He didn't want to see his friends get hurt again.Jacob got in position to knock out the guy."Ok I am ready."Jacob said to Rai.Jacob did not like this.He kept saying in his head "Why us?Why us?"

Jacob was still in position by the door.Jacob tried to stay calm,but never really did.Now he was already and quiet.Jacob could knock out probably anybody.He was always use to becoming violent.He would also try to take the weapon off the guy that they knock out it could be useful later.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara brightened up when she heard Jacob say that. "Great! So...who's gonna help me distract the guy?" She asked the others, hoping for someone to say I. She hoped this plan would work, she just didn't know what she would do if it didn't. And they have to get out of there quick, or they might get into serious trouble. I'm not gonna let everyone just be sitting ducks!! She thought, determined. So this plan has to work. It just has to.

"Alright...we have to have the perfect timing, and I hope this works." Clara mumbled. Well, it seemed like she was talking to herself, but she knew she had to tell herself that or else she won't get confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back