• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+_=Stolen_Love=_+ ( A Kagura4Kyo&4Haru and LuvKyou Production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunni856

ooc:Eh! i'm gonna start! I'm hyper -_-

ic: Maya awakes by the moving truck bumping and she hit her head on the floor. "Ugh!" Maya said softly. She tries to move her hands and finds herself laying on the floor with hands tied with rope. She pushes her body off the floor, sitting up and the image is all blurry. She moves her hands, finding the knot of the rope to untie herself. She looked at the rope on her hands and barely sees it. She turned back and felt a knot. She begins to untie it and after a few minutes, she finally frees herself. She touches her wrist from the rope being tied too tightly and she looked around and she crawls, looking for the other 8 teenagers. She sees a bunch a teenagers talking and some is still sleeping. Where am I? Am I being kidnapped?! Maya thought to herself. She touches her lips and could feel a little bit of blood. She looks at her fingers, seeing a little bit of blood. She licks her lips from the blood and she pulls her knees towards her chest, leaning against the wall.

LuvKyou

Jasmine was still trying to wake Rai up when she heard Max saying something.

'Why us... I guess where all here for a reason, Well my father earns a pretty big Income and my Grandfather Is very rich in Medical Assets... " She heard him say and agreed in her mind.

"Jasmine I... I... I think your beautiful!, I know it's not the time for this but maybe if we get out alive wanna' catch up for a burger?"

"Uh...sure," she said, teary eyed because Rai still hadn't woken up though most others had.

The van stopped moving. A few of the kidnappers opened the van doors, Jasmine saw they were quite a while out of the city...In a field.

"They" started dragging people out of the van, one by one.

Let go of me!" Dragging him from the van then the men beat Gunna "Arrrgh! Get off me!" blood dripping from the forehead, "Jasmine..." Gunna fainted from the beatings.

Jasmine looked on as the men beat Gunna. A single tear slid down her cheek..

'I'm sorry....' she thought as she stood there.

She tried to move towards him but the man holding her turned her round and slapped her. "DON'T MOVE, *****" He said.

After that, she just obeyed and walked towards the cavern. When they got there, they told everyone to 'sit down, shut up and that there will be a guard outside with a gun so don't think of escaping.'

They placed Rai on one side of her and Gunna on the other. Jasmine would have halped Gunna but she was paralized with fear, all she could do is silently cry.

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Rai slowly opened her eyes to the sound of sniffling. Jasmine was sitting there against the cold walls of a cavern. ''Why....Why is this happening...?''
She noticed that Gunna was badly injured. ''Why?? How could this happen.....to us..?''

Rai softly whispered to Jasmine, ''Whats going on? where...are we?''
She was frightened and afraid...What exactly do these people want with us??

Rai slowly closed her eyes, a tear slowly ran on her cheek. She could hear something shuffling.... something was nearing her....But what was it? Her heart began racing,
beating hard, her eyes shut tight, unknowing of what would happen next...

Last edited:

LuvKyou

Jasmine was still quietly crying when Rai softly whispered to Jasmine, ''Whats going on? where...are we?''

Jasmine opened her eyes and said, "I have no idea, Rai...none whatsoever."
Then she lay back onto the wall.

She felt Rai become tense beside her and saw a tear running down her cheek.

"It'll be okay, Rai,we'll all be fine.." she said.

Then she saw someone walking towards their part of the cavern, definately not one of the kidnappers but she couldn't quite make out who as her vision was blurred by tears.

Nunni856

Maya felt the van stopped moving, she places her head on her knees and closed her eyes. The van door opened and the light shines in her eyes and she rises her hands up in front of her eyes to block the light. One of the kidnappers grabbed her and she gasped in shock. She has a scared look in her eyes and she tries to break free but she felt a gun behind her back. She sighs anxiously and her eyes begins to fill. She closed her eyes, a tear shred and she was taken somewhere else along with the other teenagers.

She is in a room with a guard outside with a gun. She started to get scared and wanted to scream at the top of her lungs. She wraps herself and pulls her knees towards her chest, trying to calm herself down before she could do anything crazy she has in mind.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Rai could do nothing....she was helpless...The mysterious blur came edging closer and closer. As she looked around she could see Maya sitting there, trying to keep herself together. Gunna was still in shock, still lying helplessly. As the mysterious figure was coming closer,'it' was coming to get one of us. Rai slowly cloed her eyes, her hands covering her head. She whispered silently, '' Someone please save us...''.

The figure snatched Jasmine. Rai's eyes opened to see the man take Jasmine away. Rai quickly stood up, ignoring the injuries fom earlier. '' Maya!! Help!! They're taking Jasmine!''.

Nunni856

Maya was looking down and saw a small water forming, a small pool. Then she could see the figure on the reflection of the water. She heard a girl's voice calling out, shouting for help. She looked up and she couldn't keep herself together. She got up quickly, deciding to save Jasmine. She ran up to the person and jumped on the back of the person. She tries to make him release her. He finally let go of her and then he pushed Maya off his back and pointed the gun in her face. She looked away but showing no emotion, as if she's not scared.

She looked at him and then thought Shot me huh? That'd be thoughtless if I really did say that. Maya backed away slowly, and the kidnapper hit her face with the gun. She groans in pain, landing on the ground. She looked at the floor, hoping that he wouldn't hit her anymore. She wiped the blood off and she looked at him walking away.

LuvKyou

The person came closer and closer, Jasmine could smell the stench of cigars and whisky as he moved towards where Rai, Maya, Gunna and she were. Her eyes were closed and her lungs struggled to inhale air, her heart was racing and felt heavy as rock.

Then, all of a sudden, her arm was seized and she was pulled up. She was standing now and looking at the mass of flesh that was the "blur".

She would've tried to free herself of his grasp but he had a dagger, so she didn't try. Her eyes were wide with fear yet her mind was blank and unworried. She heard Rai yelling behind her and turned her head, she gave Rai a look that said 'Don't worry, I'll be fine.' But she continued to yell for help.

'' Maya!! Help!! They're taking Jasmine!'' Rai shouted at Maya.

Maya got up, jumped onto the man's back and tried to help Jasmine but in the end, the man hit her and nearly shot her. Maya was on the floor, bleeding.

Another tear slid down Jasmine's cheek. By now, it hurt to keep her eyes open because she'd been crying so much. She took one last look at the people behind her and was then led towards a door in the cavern wall by the man...

"Leave her alone!!!" a burst of supressed strenght emerged from Maximus as his body was forced to protect the one he cared most for. Still tied up Maximus head butted the stranger that held Jasmine! As he fell Jasmine grabbed the knife out of his hand Maximus then shoulder snapped him and broke his collar-bone. Confused of his own abilities he was shaking and studdering, know Jasmine was out of danger he felt more comfortable, Jasmine cut the rope on Maximus's hands then attended to the others. "J... J... Jasmine!... Are you o.k.?" He replied.

Last edited:

LuvKyou

As the man was taking her away, further and further from the ones she cared for, she heard someone yell. The man turned around and she was jerked around because her hands were behind her back where the man was holding them, tightly.

"Leave her alone!!!" yelled Max and head-butted the stranger.

The man fell and Jasmine grabbed his dagger then ran over to Max and cut the ropes that tied his hands together. Max then shoulder-snapped him and broke the man's collar-bone.

She ran over to others whose hands were tied and carefully cut the ropes, trying to keep them lengthy. After the man was knocked out, Jasmine and Rai tied him up and Jasmine kicked him....somewhere.

"J... J... Jasmine!... Are you o.k.?" She heard Max say and she quickly went over to him. He was shaking, she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"You shouldn't have done that. You put yourself in terrible danger. But thank you," she said.

Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Rai sat back down on the damp, cold ground. She leaned her back onto the walls of the cavern room.She turned her head and noticed Rayex Lying on the ground. '' He's still past out....'' she thought to herself. Rai slowly moved toward Rayex' body. She Leaned over, seeing if he was ok.

She gently picked him up and tried to wake him up. Then she noticed the injury on his head. ''Hey, how are we gonna escape??'' she asked the others.

LuvKyou

Jasmine was still sitting with Max when Rai asked how they were going to escape.

She had no idea.

'How are we going to escape..?'she thought.

Jasmine turned to Max and then Maya and everyone else. She wondered if they had any ideas.

She stood up.

"Well, we could interrogate that guy," she said and gestured towards the knocked out stranger.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
"thanks" he siad to Jasmine.He jumped up and the first thing he had to do was get hgis sidekick.He grabbed his sidkick from the unconious thug and ran to the others. "we will use this" he told them.He turned it on but it was almost out of batteries "s***" he siad angrly.He turned it off "only for a emergency" he siad."know what" he siad sadly

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Jacob was watching all of this happen.When he heard "How are we gonna escape?"He just kept quiet.Jacob sat up against the walls.He thought "Why...Why all of us...
Jacob looked at everybody in the van.He shook his head and thought "Ok right now I have to use our heads to get out of this mess."

LuvKyou

Now, Fan had his sidekick, he turned it on but it was almost dead. He swore.

'Damn..' she thought.

"This is only for emergencies." Said Fan.

Jasmine stood up and walked over to him, she snatched his sidekick out of his hand.

"This is an emergency. In case you haven't noticed, we've been kidnapped," she said.

Jasmine turned the sidekick on, only to discover there was no reception inside the cavern.

"Damn!"

'We need to get out of here..'

"Okay, everyone, listen up. Does anyone know how to pick locks?"

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Love Conquers All!

Template:

Character: I'm one of the girls!
Name: Clara Johart
Appearance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i269/IceBlueWings/normal_monochrome13.jpg
Personality: She's happy most of the time, but she can get worried very easily, even for little things. She tries not to be, because it might just make people annoyed. If she's in a bad mood, she won't get out of it for quite some time. But she likes to make friends and she liks being happy. She's also caring and helps people when they're in need.
Bio: Clara's dad was a tennis player who plays in all the matches around the world, and her mother was an actress. She usually travelled alot, even though she didn't have to, but her parents wanted to bring her everywhere. She is also trying to be an actress, like her mother. But she loves tennis too. She doesn't have many friends, but she keeps in touch with them online.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ooc: Do I start?...?

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex watched as all of the others were taken from the van before him as he sat all the way to the back. Someone was sitting across from him, she seemed worried so Rayex said, "Don't worry about, if they come, i'll make sure they drag me out of here before they even decide to touch you." With that said the men came to the door and they went to take her next, Rayex moved in the way and tried to kick them, but they caught his feet and puched him in the stomach three times knocking him out cold. One of them then dragged Rayex out of the van and took him to the cavern to where the others where. Rayex was thrown in there violently and left to lay against the wall unconscious for a few moments. When he finally awoke the others began to plot their escape, that in return made Rayex think of a way out as well.

Ooc: sorry if i tend to post slow ^^"

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Ok, calm down Clara. Everything's going to be okay. She thought, trying to calm herself down. She was worried, scared, and she felt like she was going to faint. She breathed calmly. But when she saw the people who kidnapped them, she felt like crying. She heard Jasmine ask if anyone knew how to pick locks, and she raised her hand up shakily. "Uh...I tried to once, but I guess I'm not very good at it. Maybe someone else knows?" She asked, looking at everyone. She breathed in calmly again. "I feel so tense..." She whispered to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back