• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+_=Stolen_Love=_+ ( A Kagura4Kyo&4Haru and LuvKyou Production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Jacob was sitting against the wall.He heard them say something about lock picking.Jacob had picked a lock before,but he didn't know if he could right now.When he heard clara say "Uh...I tried it once,but i'm not very good at it."Jacob stood up and said "I could try I have picked locks before,but I might not be able to pick this lock."

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex stood up when they asked about picking locks, "I could take a crack at it, my friend taught me how to do it once a while back." said Rayex examining the lock. "Does anyone have a bobby pin, hair clip, or paper clip? Those are the best objects you can use to match the structure within the lock to get it to turn correctly with the gears" Rayex awaited a response.

LuvKyou

Jasmine got her hair pin out of her hair.

"Here," she said and gave it to Rayex.

She sat back down as Rayex went to pick the lock, 'I hope this works...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Sorry for short post, couldn't think of anything.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara brightened up. "Yay! Now we can get out of here!" She whispered happily. She knew that if she burst out shouting here, they might get caught and they might be put into somewhere much worse than this. And she didn't want that. All she wants is a nice trip back to her parents, have a few tennis and acting practices...yeah...that's good. SHe couldn't wait to get out of here, and jumped up enthusiastically.

"There's no use in picking the lock!" said Maximus 'Gunna' quitely but feirce. "There'll be probably many other guys out there waiting for us to come out I've noticed something we all belong to rich families... They knew! They planned it! Jasmine don't you see the best thing to do right now is wait, be patient! We should account for everybody see if we can treat any of the bumps and cuts then try to think of something that won't get us shot!"

Seeing Jasmine hand over the hair clip, watching her beautiful hair drop down past her shoulders made Maximus realise his passion for Jasmine. "Jasmine I... I... Don't want you to suffer anymore I think if anything the boys and I should examine the area, I'm not trying to prove who's the better sex but still please trust me...?" Maximus looked deep into Jasmines eyes with such pure heart, he was waiting for a reply eagerly.

Thinking to himself of what started from going to the mall, turned into this horrific event made Maximus's stomach twist... "God if you really exsist, don't hurt Jasmine... or anyone else for that matter, please have mercy!"

Last edited:

LuvKyou

"There's no use in picking the lock!" said Max quitely but feirce.

Jasmine looked at him.

"There'll be probably many other guys out there waiting for us to come out I've noticed something we all belong to rich families... They knew! They planned it!

"Jasmine don't you see the best thing to do right now is wait, be patient! We should account for everybody see if we can treat any of the bumps and cuts then try to think of something that won't get us shot!"

Jasmine just stood there, listening.

'He has a point..'

"Jasmine I... I... Don't want you to suffer anymore I think if anything the boys and I should examine the area, I'm not trying to prove who's the better sex but still please trust me...?" Max looked deep into Jasmines eyes.

Jasmine's eyes felt warm, 'No, I'm not crying again!! Not one single tear!' she thought.

"You're right, Max. I trust you. You guys can go and look around, the girls and I will try to do what we can." She said.

Jasmine gave Max a look that said 'Be careful' as she walked past him. She walked over to Rai, Maya and Clara.

"Okay girls, look around the cavern, try to find anything that may help us. Anything sharp and pointy will be good, don't know what we'll have to go up against.." She said and went off.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara nodded at what Jasmine said. "Ok! I'll try my best!" She said, and went inside the cave to look for something pointy. She found a pointy rock, but she didn't know if it was that pointy. And she also found a twig, but she didn't know that it would be useful. She came back with the two items. "Uh...I don't know if it's that good..." She said, looking at the pointy rock and twig. "But this rock doesn't look that pointy...but I don't know the use for this twig." She said, grinning sheepishly. She laughed a bit.

LuvKyou

Jasmine looked over at Clara, she had a twig and a slightly-pointy rock.

"Uh...I don't know if it's that good... But this rock doesn't look that pointy...but I don't know the use for this twig." She said, grinning sheepishly. She laughed a bit.

"Here," said Jasmine and took the rock and stick, she set the rock on the ground and rubbed the stick against it. First, small sparks appeared and then, flames.

"There we go, now we have fire, good work, Clara."

Jasmine herself, found a few pointy rocks and then a few blunt ones but a considerable size.

'Used the right way, these could break bones..' she thought.

"I wonder how the guys are doing, hope Max is okay," she said, quietly enough that no one heard.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Fan followed Max but he looked at Clara he felt warm and smiled at her.Then he walked away with them.
OCC:NOTHING TO POST LOL Sorry about that

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Clara grinned. "At least it came to good use!" She said happily. "So...we need weapons or something?" She asked Jasmine. Even tough she knew that Jasmine had a worried look on her face, she knew that she couldn't help her now because everyone was in a pinch. We're all in the same boat... She thought.

ooc: Sorry for short post.

LuvKyou

Clara grinned. "At least it came to good use!" She said happily. "So...we need weapons or something?" She asked Jasmine.

"Yeah, weapons. Sharp things would be good but blunt ones are good too," she said, trying to seem less worried.

'I have to keep my spirits up..If I don't..'

Jasmine looked around and thought, 'I couldn't imagine better people to be stuck in a cavern with..heh...'

"Jacob, go behind the door and wait on my call..." Maximus said eagerly "We're going to stun the guy in the next room! Wait for my call when I give the signal (Shows an unusual hand movement) push the guy that comes through the door!" Maximus looked at Jasmine in hope that It'll work!

Maximus then turned to Fan "Fan, when Jacob takes on the guy, make sure to hold him down! Cover his mouth straight away if you can!"

Then Rayex "And last but not least, Rayex! Shut the door behind jacob and take the weapon off him!"

With these vital instructions the boys were ready!

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Jacob went behind the door and waited for the signal.While he was standing there he thought "Hopefully,this will work."Jacob was thinking about everything that was going on.He had to stay strong though he had to help everybody get out of here.

OoC:Sorry for the short post Can't think of anything

Nunni856

ooc: Eh!!!

ic: Maya looked around the place as Jasmine went on ahead, exploring. She touched her lips to make sure she isn't bleeding and only a little bit came out. She licked her lips and then wipes it off. She looked around and then went up to Jasmine, "Are you okay from earlier?" Maya said. Since Jasmine was about to get taken away, she just wants to make sure, now that Jasmine seems to be fine. Maya finally calmed down and keeps herself under control.

ooc: Dunno what else to post now.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex nodded to Max instructions and took his position that seem vital. "If this works we may have a shot at getting out of here." thought Rayex hoping for the best. The idea ran through rayex head as they waited for one of the kidnappers to make the neccessary action.

Ooc: i don't know what else to post either so dont feel bad those above.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Fan listened to his intructions. He didnt think this would work.He hoped the guy wodnt bite his hand. That would hurt really bad. He aited for them to make action. He then saw a picture of Clara in his mind he shook it of and kept straght to his orders. He was ready to take him down.

occ;sorry not much to post lol

Everyone was ready.

Maximus picked up a rock and threw it at the door then yelled "Hello?" He heard footsteps slowly coming towards the door panicing slightly in hoping it would go down well...

"Keep it quite in there you little PUNK!" Said the man who seemed to have a rather dull/old voice...

"Make me!" Said Maximus, his nerves twitching. Maximus thought if we were going to make a stand this was it! No man is going to make a mockery of him, his friends or his parents for that matter... Flashes of what appeared to be a 'dreamy' version of Jasmine popped in his mind, then snapping out of it as the keyhole turned.

In came a man, late 40's with slightly tanned skin and black hair wearing a white singlet and blue jeans. Holding a bottle of alcohol in one hand and a gun in the other. the man said "What'ya going to do about it, Gunna'?!"

Maximus... Was... Speechless... It was his Uncle Draxverk from Southern Hills Valley!

"Drax...? W... What the?! But your my family!"

Draxverk threw the bottle at Maximus which slashed his eye and caused him to faint in shock leaving a stunned Jacob, Rayex & Fan!

LuvKyou

Jasmine watched from the other side of the cavern as the guys prepared to make the first step in getting out of there. Max threw a rock at the door, she heard faint words and then the door opened. Out came a man that appeared to be in his late 40's, with tanned skin and wearing a white singlet and blue jeans. From what Jasmine could make out, he had a bottle in one hand and a gun in the other.

He said something. She looked over at Max and he seemed speechless.

'What..? What's happening over there?!' she thought.

"Drax...? W... What the?! But your my family!" She barely heard Max say.

"Family..that guy's his family..?!" she quietly said to herself.

Draxverk threw the bottle at Maximus which slashed his eye and caused him to faint in shock.

"MAX!" She exclaimed, shocked and in disbelief.

The man turned towards her just as she was about to run towards Max.

"Don't move!! If you do," he pointed the gun at Max, "HE dies."

She froze and then collapsed onto her knees.

"Max...'

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
I’m sorry guys but by command of Kaiku I have been told not to role-play until I get better. She is training me right now. Seeing as how I’m being voted for worst n00b of the year I think I need to take a little time off and get better at role-playing. I hope when I return that I will have a new role-play for you all to join and a better understanding of how to role-play. Good-bye for now. Wisdom&Valor(Kaiku typed all of this too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back