• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

+_=Stolen_Love=_+ ( A Kagura4Kyo&4Haru and LuvKyou Production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvKyou

Eight normal teens were walking to school one morning, they were walking past a club when a white van pulled up beside them. A few guys got out, some moved stuff into the club but one walked over to one of the girls of the group, he grabbed her wrist and started pulling her towards the van. Then, the other guys came and told everyone to get into the van or he'd shoot them. They obeyed.

That's how it all began...That's how this nightmare started...

Later that same night, families all across America watched the news, horrified at the story of the 8 kidnapped teens. Nobody thought they'd make it, no one thought they'd survive...They were wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RULES:
- NO Godmodding Or Power-playing(unless given permission)
- LITERACY is a must
- No spamming this thread( will ask a Mod if it gets out of hand)
- Posts must be at least 3 sentences. AT LEAST.
- No killing off other characters(you shouldn't have to )
- If you read the rules put "Love conquers all" in your post.
- If you are hit by one of the kidnappers, you can only punch them but you can't always knock them out and stuff.
- Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE TO BE RICH, VERY RICH.

Template:

Name:
Appearance: (pic or detailed)
Personality: (VERY detailed, 3 sentences at the least.)
Bio: ( VERY VERY detailed 5 sentences at least. State who your parents are, to be so rich. )

Characters:

-Rai` Asuna
-Jasmine Rossetti
-Maya Larroc

~~~~~~~
-Maximus "Gunna" Xavier
-Jacob Kilicky
-Rayex Coronko

THAT'S ALL!! YAY !!

THIS IS A ROMANCE RP

Last edited:

Love conquers all!

Character: I'm one of the guys.

Name: Maximus "Gunna" Xavier.

Appearance: 189cm, 85kg. Tanned skin tone, medium build, scar left shoulder blade & bottom of chin (car accident), medium length 'Jet Black' hair.

Personality: Gunna, has continued his schooling and has a degree in medical science due to peer preasure from his fathers wishes of becoming a doctor like his father was. He is very wise and has a crush on one of the female characters. Gunna quitely studies the philosophy of religion in his room by himself. Gunna lost his mother to cancer when he was only a baby and has lived with his dad ever since, he hates the fact his father is trying to find new love in his life, as he thinks he's betraying his mother. Gunna isn't very social but is very wise and is turned to for help. He is not seen as the leader, he'll do what he needs to do and leave, no after party he doesn't waste time.

Bio:
- Maximus is know as Gunna as he is a junior-license rifleman.
- Gunna has a part-time job at the local Deli-mart.
- Gunna's father Is a heart Surgeon, and so was his grandfather.
- Gunna lives in a two story house with a 3 car garage and has his own car.
- Not much is known by his friends as he hasn't got much of a social life.

Last edited:
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Love conquers all!

Character: Im one of the Girls

Name: Rai` Asuna

Appearance:http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/7230/tifa6kt.png

Personality: Kind and Caring. Funny and outgoing, can get angry at times but is none-the less calm and collected. Has a good strong will and strong determination. Will do whatever it takes to help her friends and those she loves. Likes people who're strong-willed and Humurous Dislikes: ---

Bio: Came from a rich family. The Father was the president of Brazil and the mother was a singer... Moved alot because of the mothers profession and finally moved to L.A where she met Jasmine Rossetti. Never gets to see her father much as he stays at his estate in Brazil, while Rai travels with her Mother to Various places. Her Father tries to see them whenever he can at times.​

Last edited:

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Love conquers all!

Character:I'm one of the guys

Name:Jacob Kilicky

appearence:http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c224/UkiraZidatchiUchiha/Anime/Mitorusaru.jpg

Personality:Sometimes Depressed.Can get angry.Very protective to anyone he sees.He is very kind to anyone at all.Also he is very emotianal sometimes.Is hyper when he needs to be.

Bio:Jacob's father was a very famous actor so his family was very rich.Jacob's father had many different parts in different movies so Jacob had to travel with him.Jacob also acted in a few movies when he was young.He always would have to leave his friends in different towns so he never really actually had a friend.

LuvKyou

Template:

Name: Jasmine Rossetti
Appearance:http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=114787757353vi.jpg Hair is a bit darker, wears a light blue leather jacket with white t-shirt underneath, jeans, runners and a blue and white converse messenger bag.
Personality:Caring, nice and occasionally hyper. Jasmine can be very cruel and uncaring when bored, she may seem superficial and sometimes her silence can make others think she's snobby and doesn't think they're important enough to talk to. She can sometimes start arguments just to keep herself entertained, not thinking about the other person involved. Even though she can be all the things above, mean and cruel, she is also a loyal friend and very kind. One of the kindest people you will ever meet. Once you're her friend, you're her friend for life ( uncless you betray her, then grr). She'd do anything for her loved ones.....Anything...
Bio: Jasmine was born in Rome, Italy. She studied english since the age of 2. She moved with her mother and father to America at age nine, LA specifically. They moved there because her father was offered the job of Italian Ambassador in the US. He moves around a lot due to work so she mostly spends time with her mom. When they moved to America, her life changed dramatically but she always tried her bet in everything and eventually settled in. She went through school with her best friend Rai Asuna, who was more like a sister.

LuvKyou

Jasmine woke up, they'd hit a bump in the road and now she had a head-ache. The last thing she remembered is getting into the van and then a white hankerchief being pressed against her face, she inhaled and then...blank.

'Where am I...?' She though.

She looked around, she was still in the van and it was still moving. She recognised the people beside her and saw Rai. She then noticed that one of those guys was looking at her, in a way that said "Don't say a word and don't think of escaping." Somehow, before that moment, it hadn't registered in her mind that this was bad. A sudden pang of fear hit her heart. She could barely breathe. She closed her eyes and calmed herself.

'We'll be okay...We will...' she kept thinking over and over.

She sat there, eyes closed tight, barely breathing as if that sound could disturb the "guard". The van drove on...

Love conquers all!

Waking up from the slight panic of Jasmine, Maximus realised this wasn't a joke "Was I drugged!?...", the fear suddenly came to him this was real, he kicked Rai, trying to wake her up. hands tied behind his back he was slowly trying to undo them with out making any noise. He stared at jasmine, hoping that they could figure something out. The man in the back was holding a rope and what appeared to be a gun, "What do they want from us? Money?" Thoughts crossed his mind thinking who could of set this up.

Looking at Jasmine, the fear in her eyes was like pain piercing his skin. Silently whispering "Jasmine, you'll be o.k! I won't let them touch you. I promise you!". "Shut up kid!" said the man in the back of the van.

"Rai...? Rai...?, Jasmine she's not waking up!"

Last edited:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
I <3 romance rps so here i come
Love conquers all
Charcter:eek:ne of the guys!
Name:Fan
Appearance: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/abiru/cutie.bmp
Personality: Fan is very optimistic boy.He is usualy in great sprits.But sometiems he can get cranky when he dos not get what he wants.
Bio:Fans dad is a singer,a very famous one.His mom is also a supermodel and is good friend swith Tyra Banks.Fan lives a awesome life he has a HUGE! mansion and is friends are younger superstars.He also is a young singer.He is working on his cd and has a #1 singlre so far.

LuvKyou

"Rai...? Rai...?, Jasmine she's not waking up!"

Jasmine's eyes flew wide open, she shook Rai by her shoulders.

"Wake up! Wake up!! Rai!!" She whispered.

She felt Rai's pulse.

'It's stable..The chloroform probably hasn't worn off yet...' she thought, trying to reassure herself.

"She'll be fine.."

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
Jacob awoke from hearing Jasmine.His eyes had a blurry vision and he said "Where...where am I?"Jacob noticed that his hands were tied behind his back.He slowly tried to undo the ropes on his hands."What happened I just remember being thrown in a van and then it is all...blank."

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I wish to join as well ^.^

Love conquers all

Character: I'm one of the guys

Name: Rayex Coronko

Appearance: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f357/kyokisawa/Storage/34567.jpg

Personality: He is quite the kind hearted person. A little cocky but serious when he needs to be. He has a soft side sometimes but you'll see it every once in a while. However change runs within him, but he tends to be unaware of it at times.

Bio: Belonged to a family of Coronko. His father was Hitoke Coronko, an average man of the business life, mostly an investor of the variety of stock. Rayex mother goes by the name of Jasmire Coronko, she died when Rayex was at the age of two years, her death is what shaped Rayex into the young man he is today and that he cant dwell on the past all of his life. His life hit a drastic change however with the kidnapping.

Last edited:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
occ; PRODGY LONG TIME NO TALK

Fan eeys opened slowly to see he was in a van.He looked around and saw some other clasmates.He was tired and kind of scared.He then turned on his sidkick 3 and tyepd to 911. Help us please he typed.But it siad 911 was deleted.Crap they hacked into his phone."uggh" eh screamed "I am suppose to be recoding a cd now" he siad angrly.Then he turned on My Chemical Romance on his ipod.They wre guest starrring on his cd but now he cant "By the way am Fan" he said to this girl checking anothors girls pulse.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Rayex yawned as he opened his eyes and finally realized that his hands were tied, it was because he tried to resist being kidnapped. Rayex lied against the side of the moving van and was pretty beat about what had happened. He looked around the van at all of the other kids that had gotten kidnapped as well. "Could one of you please untie me." asked Rayex kindly hoping for a response.

Ooc: xD hey wizzy, yea i admit its been a while.

An emotional Gunna states 'Why us... I guess where all here for a reason, Well my father earns a pretty big Income and my Grandfather Is very rich in Medical Assets... Jasmine I... I... I think your beautiful!, I know it's not the time for this but maybe if we get out alive wanna' catch up for a burger?"

The van has come to a stop out in a feild far from the city, there appears to be a small cavern.

Sliently whispering "Hey everyone were coming towards a stop!!! ...Here I'll sit in front of you Jasmine, if they're going to take you they're going to have to go throught me!" With that he dragged his semi-drugged body layed next to Jasmine and Rai.

Last edited:
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Where....am i?? These thoughts ran through Rai's mind. She could hear the voices of her classmates. She slowly opened her eyes to discover her friends lying there, she felt a great pain on her head. It wasn't long till she saw Jasmine and Gunna right beside her.
'' W-what's going on??'' Rai's voice was soon interupted by the opening, of the van doors....

"Let go of me!" Dragging him from the van then the men beat Gunna "Arrrgh! Get of me!" blood dripping from the forehead, "Jamine..." Gunna fainted from the beatings.

Waking up in the little cavern next to Jasmine, dusty and cold, Gunna was bruised and hurt he felt his lungs were punctured but wasn't worried if anything he was more concerned for his crush, Jasmine...

Last edited:

Nunni856

Character: One of the girls

Name:Maya Larroc

Appearance: This is her But without the chains and the same shirt. She has a necklace that looks like this: Click here
Her clothes is the top is the same, she wears blue jeans pants that is tight and a little loose. She has back pockets on her jeans and one of them has the letter "M" which stands for her name. She has a little black highlights, not alot, just a little. Her eyes is red and shows a little bit of loniness but mostly calmness.

Personality: Maya is a sweet girl who doesn't trust people that much since she found out her parents lied to her, just to get her to spend time with her when she was 14 years old. She became a quiet girl filled with anger, trying hard not to get angry. She is a nice girl and caring. She's a problem listener and gives out the smartest advice as if it happened to her.

Bio: Maya is a normal teenager who prefers to be alone, sometimes feels like she could get along with people if she is able to trust someone. She used to have a best friend who is always there for her, but a horrible moment occur. Her best friend decided to be heartless and went against her. Maya never talked to her ever again and that's how she stopped trusting people, shutting everyone out of her life and created a prison for herself. Maya became tired of it and tries to break free. Her parents is very rich, considering herself a rich girl, she felt like her parents isn't listening to her, even though she is screaming at the top of her lungs and no one bothered to even try to get her to talk herself out of it. Maya was kidnapped along with the other 8 teenagers, becoming terrified, she wishes that she has another life, having a normal family instead of rich.

ooc: by the way, is it okay I join?

Last edited:

LuvKyou

wisdom&valor said:
occ; PRODGY LONG TIME NO TALK

Fan eeys opened slowly to see he was in a van.He looked around and saw some other clasmates.He was tired and kind of scared.He then turned on his sidkick 3 and tyepd to 911. Help us please he typed.But it siad 911 was deleted.Crap they hacked into his phone."uggh" eh screamed "I am suppose to be recoding a cd now" he siad angrly.Then he turned on My Chemical Romance on his ipod.They wre guest starrring on his cd but now he cant "By the way am Fan" he said to this girl checking anothors girls pulse.

OOC: THEY TOOK ALL YOUR THINGS. YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR iPOD OR YOUR SIDEKICK. THIS GOES AS AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE REST OF YOU. THEY TOOK EVERYTHING YOU HAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back