Site Staff Manager
5 story quests and 25 Proud quests will be added after maintenance. The curtain rises for Union Cross! What's the leader's first job?
Version 2.3.0 introduces the new Pet System! Go on adventures with your own pets!
- This system will be available through the HOME screen after clearing Main Quest 14
Pets can be equipped with medals, and you will be able to attack using that medal as the 6th slot of your deck. Various feats can also be triggered in battle.
You will be able to name your pets, change its appearance with coordinates and strengthen it.
Pressing the light blue button at the upper part of the Equipment screen will show the pet's medal slot that. The equipped medal can be used as the 6th slot of your deck in battle.
(1) Tap on the pet's icon at the upper left corner of your screen to access the Pet Main Screen where you can change its name, coordinates and strengthen it.
Press the Coordinates button on the Pet screen to change your pet's appearance with different parts!
(2) Press the Strengthen button on the Pet screen to set support medals to increase pet rank, separate from medals used in battle. Medals used will not be consumed.
Pet rank is determined by the total points of 6 medals that can be set here.
(A) As rank increases, the multiplier in the 6th slot increases
Pets will receive a different value of points from each medal.
Medals with traits grant more points.
(B) Press this button to automatically set medals that grant the most points
Skills that pets learn can be activated by achieving various conditions in battle.
Details on these can be accessed via the Special Skill List on the Pet Main Screen
- Changes title screen
- Adds Pet System
- Compatible with iOS Game Center Achievements
- Adds notification for players who have not logged in for more than 60 days
Changes to UI
- Adds [Clear Deck] button in Coliseum and High Score Ranking screen to show the deck used by other players
- Adds Reward Border to show players the lowest rank for each reward level
- Adds Guilt and Awakening Abilities to medal filters
- Changes crown display of Top 5 in Lux Rankings on the avatar screen
- Adds Guideline screen at startup
Adjustments and Fixes
- Lux level increases to 500
- All players get increased medal capacity by 100
- Adjusts tutorial main quests (1~6)
- Adjusts main quests to improve early stages of play:
Quests: 8, 14, 24, 34, 47, 54, 66, 76, 81, 96, 102, 120, 130, 160, 183, 200, 217, 230, 250, 275, 325
- Adds 1 initial Avatar Board (cost board)
- Union Cross multiplayer quests can now be accessed upon completing Main Quest 24
- Changes abilities for medals of ★4 and lower
- Auto battle in raids will not put the device into sleep mode
- Other bugs
Update: Special Draw from 9/21~10/2 offers Kairi KH Illust EX!
Kairi KH Illust EX is capable of 120~200% Guilt, comes with 5 ability slots filled, is voiced and changes BGM when set as partner medal.
Kairi KH Illustrated Ver [EX] [All Targets | 0 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Upright Attack by 2, Attack by 7 and PSM Attack by 6, decreases enemy Defense by 3 and PSM Defense by 4. Raises Counter by 1, recovers a large amount of HP and 5 SP
The price of Special Draw decreases with each pull.
|1st Draw||2700 Jewels|
|2nd Draw||2200 Jewels|
|3rd Draw||2100 Jewels|
|4th Draw||2000 Jewels|
|5th Draw~||1900 Jewels|
Each draw guarantees 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and 5 Magic Mirrors:
Terra KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 6 SP cost] Recovers 3 SP, inflicts 9 ultra-powerful hits
Tifa & Aerith [All targets | 2 SP cost] Increases Attak by 2 for 1 turn, decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage when this medal is set earlier in the deck
Lingering Will [Random target(s) | 3 SP cost] Increases Speed Attack+5 for 1 turn, inflicts 11 ultra high-powered hits
Riku KH0.2 Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 2 & Power Attack by 2 for 2 turns, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage with more HP
Sora Wisdom F HD Ver [All targets | 3 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 2 for 1 turn, inflicts 8 hits that deal more damage the more abilities the player uses to attack with
Namine HD Ver [1 target | 0 SP cost] Copies and activates the ability of the following medal
From 9/22~9/28, achieve the highest score to earn Hercules B and Moon Stone! Hercules B is capable of 120~200% Guilt and has 3 trait slots. The top 100 will receive Hercules B with ATK/DEF+1000 Status Bonus!
Hercules B [1 Target | 7 SP cost] For 1 turn: Increases Power Attack by 7, recovers 4 SP, inflicts 4 hits