• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/21 Union χ JP Update: 5 story quests, Version 2.3.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutiePique

Awards
Re: 9/21 Union ? JP Update: 5 story quests, Version 2.3.0

I've spent over 40,000 Jewels

No Kairi.
No guarantee draws are a crime against humanity.

Huh, and I thought I had it bad at 33k Jewels.
I'm still stuck using +3 atk buffers, so maybe I do still have it bad.

I should be able to squeeze out just enough Jewels for one more pull by the end of the week, but in any case I really hope that Kairi EX won't be required to clear future events.

:,| Seems my 15k~ loss is downright acceptable.

And um, QUESTION: Weren't we supposed to get 3000 jewels as a login bonus when the update came? I know, I know, we got 10k today from the retweet "exercise", but I wasn't aware that was replacing the other bunch. ?_?); Or was that login bonus only ever related to global's update?
summary: I think everyone would really like to draw for Kairi some more. ._.);;;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

:,| Seems my 15k~ loss is downright acceptable.

And um, QUESTION: Weren't we supposed to get 3000 jewels as a login bonus when the update came? I know, I know, we got 10k today from the retweet "exercise", but I wasn't aware that was replacing the other bunch. ?_?); Or was that login bonus only ever related to global's update?
summary: I think everyone would really like to draw for Kairi some more. ._.);;;
3000 jewels are just for Global.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I agree that these medals are just too gamebreaking. Foretellers, Kairi EX, soon everyone will either get left behind or all have the same medals. Like Veevee, I also like to make use og some medald that look shit at first (my Smee has EA40 as well xD) and medals like this one just kill all that.

Wilderness

Awards

Okay, so today I made a JP account
Today I also beat JP Hades Cup with Sleeping Lion +5...

Difficulty between the two versions are hugely comparable!

Muke

whatever
Awards

521 million Lux required for LV301 by the way.
Watch it go to billions once we hit LV350

Alja

My third pull.
1pj9vTi.jpg
Dude are you effing kidding me WHY DO YOU PULL EVERY SINGLE FREAKING MEDAL IN BOTH JP AND NA???

Muke

whatever
Awards

Dude are you effing kidding me WHY DO YOU PULL EVERY SINGLE FREAKING MEDAL IN BOTH JP AND NA???
YOU GOT NAMINÉ HD BEFORE I DID! Also, I didn't get Roxas EX yet T^T

Alja

YOU GOT NAMINÉ HD BEFORE I DID! Also, I didn't get Roxas EX yet T^T
SHUT UP. "Before I did" SO YOU GOT HER AFTER ALL, BUT I GOT NO PRETTY DRAWN AQUAS AND I'M so sad :( And neither did I get Roxas Ex, I wasted all those pulls... I don't even like Xion <_< At least she'll be useful in Proud Mode.

But dang... Kairi's pull rates will be even worse I imagine... at least for NA -.-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

521 million Lux required for LV301 by the way.
Watch it go to billions once we hit LV350

I'm about halfway to 301 after a day of raids (only participating in the 2 LUTs for the full period). If they give them to us regularly, it shouldn't be too bad but it's so exhausting, especially if you're in unfavorable time zones.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Omg... that Kairi Ex medal... long have I awaited... but there's no way I'll get her...XD I've literally gotten no Ex medals in global except the " Kh3 Sora Art Ex" free medal that everyone got. XD My luck is always horrible with Ex medals... but idk... I kinda have this thing with "accumulating luck," eventually after so much negative luck, I'll amass like an impossible positive luck randomly... please accumulating luck....XD Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back