• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

7 D a y s

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Yuki

*mouth hangs open*Ashes your love intrest is rachel!!!*faints*

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'd like to join, if that's alright. This seems rather interesting, and if the time limit isn't up, I hope you'll accept this.

Will edit with my template. Just give me oh. . .half an hour.

EDIT: Name: Damian Sutters

Sex: Male

Ethnic: Caucasian with slight Asain features

Biography: Damian never really excelled at school. It wasn’t that he was slow or even just stupid, it was that he didn’t care. It didn’t help that his parents didn’t either. The two were always too busy doing their own thing, be that drugs or hell knows what. It’s a wonder that he never turned to the white devil; it would be so easy to fall into that trap. He didn’t for one reason, he resented everything his parents were. In a way he was a hypocrite, they didn’t care so why should he? At seventeen he dropped out of high school, it was a waste of time and his parents’ “precious” money anyway.

The day he came home from the first day of the second quarter, he announced to his parents that he was dropping out. They looked at him, the cocaine still smeared, and then went on with their lives. He would leave for days on end and they would never question it. Eventually, he had stolen enough money to split the rent with a man by the name of Ryan Kregore.

Not many people would higher a high school drop-out, but he somehow managed to scrounge enough to stay afloat. Be that mugging, pick-pocketing, or an actual “good man’s” job. It was at that job that he actually started to look back on his thieving ways and scorn every moment. He knew that that life was behind him, and he moved out of the two-room apartment to a different apartment complex across the small town of Callien, Minnesota.

As he was walking to the gas station that he now worked at, a girl had been murdered in front of a bar. Police were everywhere and he was never comfortable around Blues, so he decided to take a different route. He walked through the park and then into a small tunnel that cars, or a horse-drawn carriage if you were romantic and had the money during the holidays, traveled through. The tunnel seemed to stretch on a lot farther than he had anticipated, and just before he decided to turn back, the tunnel ended and he was in a strange place.

Appearance: Damian stands straight at roughly over six feet. His eye color is of a washed out blue, which almost looks gray. He isn't really scrawny, but not the body-building 'roid raging build either. He wears tight dark reddish-black pants with a grey shirt and dark brown trench coat, which he fills with the oddest assortment of things in the various pockets. His hair resembles what you’d see out of a child’s Saturday Morning cartoon. It is a red shade with touches of orange splashed in it, he combs it, quickly, to one side and lets it do its own thing. Which results in a messy looking . . .well. . .mess. He tries to keep it out of his face most of the time, but it usually falls over one eye, eventually he gives up trying, until it finally annoys him enough to try again. Which he fails at doing. So he gives up once more, and then . ..you get the picture. He has an iPod type device that he stole a while back. He’s constantly listening to music, although he rarely has the headphones in, instead they are around his neck. (wonder how it never dies, no?)

Personality: Due to the negligence of essentially everyone in his life, he trusts very little. He wants so desperately to trust someone, anyone, but he always assumes the worst in people and can never bring himself to open up. He’ll talk to people, sure, but he’ll only do it if he has to. He’s always looking for the faults in people instead of trying to look at the person, which doesn’t help his delima.

[FONT=&quot]Love Interest: May decide during the RP, hopefully someone will approach me on this during it as to come as a surprise, which is what happens most, if ever.

May edit more, though.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
L

Lady Yuki

Hehehe yep yep you should still have time.I hope we start soo though.

OneWingedDemon

I'd like to join, if that's alright. This seems rather interesting, and if the time limit isn't up, I hope you'll accept this.

Will edit with my template. Just give me oh. . .half an hour.

EDIT: Name: Damian Sutters

Sex: Male

Ethnic: Caucasian with slight Asain features

Biography: Damian never really excelled at school. It wasn’t that he was slow or even just stupid, it was that he didn’t care. It didn’t help that his parents didn’t either. The two were always too busy doing their own thing, be that drugs or hell knows what. It’s a wonder that he never turned to the white devil; it would be so easy to fall into that trap. He didn’t for one reason, he resented everything his parents were. In a way he was a hypocrite, they didn’t care so why should he? At seventeen he dropped out of high school, it was a waste of time and his parents’ “precious” money anyway.

The day he came home from the first day of the second quarter, he announced to his parents that he was dropping out. They looked at him, the cocaine still smeared, and then went on with their lives. He would leave for days on end and they would never question it. Eventually, he had stolen enough money to split the rent with a man by the name of Ryan Kregore.

Not many people would higher a high school drop-out, but he somehow managed to scrounge enough to stay afloat. Be that mugging, pick-pocketing, or an actual “good man’s” job. It was at that job that he actually started to look back on his thieving ways and scorn every moment. He knew that that life was behind him, and he moved out of the two-room apartment to a different apartment complex across the small town of Callien, Minnesota.

Appearance: Damian stands straight at roughly over six feet. His eye color is of a washed out blue, which almost looks gray. He isn't really scrawny, but not the body-building 'roid raging build either. He wears tight dark reddish-black pants with a grey shirt and dark brown trench coat, which he fills with the oddest assortment of things in the various pockets. His hair resembles what you’d see out of a child’s Saturday Morning cartoon. It is a red shade with touches of orange splashed in it, he combs it, quickly, to one side and lets it do its own thing. Which results in a messy looking . . .well. . .mess. He tries to keep it out of his face most of the time, but it usually falls over one eye, eventually he gives up trying, until it finally annoys him enough to try again. Which he fails at doing. So he gives up once more, and then . ..you get the picture. He has an iPod type device that he stole a while back. He’s constantly listening to music, although he rarely has the headphones in, instead they are around his neck. (wonder how it never dies, no?)

Personality: Due to the negligence of essentially everyone in his life, he trusts very little. He wants so desperately to trust someone, anyone, but he always assumes the worst in people and can never bring himself to open up. He’ll talk to people, sure, but he’ll only do it if he has to. He’s always looking for the faults in people instead of trying to look at the person, which doesn’t help his delima.

[FONT=&quot]Love Interest: May decide during the RP, hopefully someone will approach me on this during it as to come as a surprise, which is what happens most, if ever.

May edit more, though.
[/FONT]

Accepted, but be sure to edit in your way-gate encounter.

The roleplay will begin either tomorrow or Monday. This will give time for any more players as well as people wishing to edit their characters.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Shit, I forgot about that. Thanks.

Added it:

As he was walking to the gas station that he now worked at, a girl had been murdered in front of a bar. Police were everywhere and he was never comfortable around Blues, so he decided to take a different route. He walked through the park and then into a small tunnel that cars, or a horse-drawn carriage if you were romantic and had the money during the holidays, traveled through. The tunnel seemed to stretch on a lot farther than he had anticipated, and just before he decided to turn back, the tunnel ended and he was in a strange place.

Last edited:

Cicero

Visionary
I've finished my bio, OWD, but I have it on my PC at home. I'll post it up when I get there and join in asap! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back