• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► 4 Xehanort Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: 4 Xheanorts Forms

How does that NOT prove my point??? i will even quote Nomura's chosen words of Yen Sid...."At times, if someone with a strong heart and will-be they evil or GOOD-becomes a heartless, THE EMPTY SHELL THEY LEAVE BEHIND BEGINS TO ACT WITH A WILL OF ITS OWN!!!!"
When did Riku leave an empty shell behind? He was himself during KH1, himself during Hollow Bastion, and himself after that.

He never once became a heartless.

Edit: AND FOR FUCKS SAKE, STOP DOUBLE POSTING MALEFICENTRIX.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
How does that NOT prove my point??? i will even quote Nomura's chosen words of Yen Sid...."At times, if someone with a strong heart and will-be they evil or GOOD-becomes a heartless, THE EMPTY SHELL THEY LEAVE BEHIND BEGINS TO ACT WITH A WILL OF ITS OWN!!!!"
Yeah. A Nobody, which is made when someone becomes a Heartless. Simultaneously. So you're agreeing that we're right.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I, personally, think this thread should enter the Hall of Fame.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yes, when a person, not a heartless

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes, when a person, not a heartless
Wait, does she believe a Nobody is born when a Heartless dies?If so, then bahahaha. I guess what Nomura and Yen Sid said about "the Original being restored when the Heartless then the Nobody are destroyed" wouldn't work if that were the case.

Maleficentrix

Re: 4 Xheanorts Forms

I'm right because I'm telling you the facts and you've somehow interpreted the game completely wrong.

No. Yen Sid doesn't prove you right.

That right there tells you that a Nobody is created when a Heartless leaves behind an empty body.
Thats exactly what I just said....how are you not following me...? I said....this proves they are not created at the same time....and this sentance says that the nobody is created after the freaking heartless dies....correct??

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wait, does she believe a Nobody is born when a Heartless dies?If so, then bahahaha. I guess what Nomura and Yen Sid said about "the Original being restored when the Heartless then the Nobody are destroyed" wouldn't work if that were the case.

Yeah that's what she's been trying to argue.

Thats exactly what I just said....how are you not following me...? I said....this proves they are not created at the same time....and this sentance says that the nobody is created after the freaking heartless dies....correct??
No, that's not what the sentence says. It says that they're created at the same time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah that's what she's been trying to argue.
Omg omg omg.

Watch this scene, Miss Male-whatever.
[video=youtube;lpAcMcAiN1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpAcMcAiN1c[/video]

For the original person to come back, the Heartless must first be destroyed, then the Nobody. Both are born at the same time. Nomura has said that it is trickier if the Nobody is destroyed first, because then the heart from the Heartless has no where to go really.
NOMURA SAID SO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back