• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4 elements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasbrother1993

from kh bbs aqua means water in latin,terra means earth and ven... ventus means wind...... shouldnt there be another one named focus.... focus is fire.... i mean there are just the 3 elements not 4..... anyway.... this was just and idea so dont take it serious:tongue:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
from kh bbs aqua means water in latin,terra means earth and ven... ventus means wind...... shouldnt there be another one named focus.... focus is fire.... i mean there are just the 3 elements not 4..... anyway.... this was just and idea so dont take it serious:tongue:
Nope, because 4 =/= TRIO

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
they don't necessarily need to. those three elements are what make up a world and the similar meanings of the names of the sora trio.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
For some reason, fire usually represents the evil side, so maybe that just stands for the general evil

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Ignis

If anything I think it'd be the name for anyone from the fire side... But I highly doubt there'd be one. If, if ever there is one, I tink it'd be either the DS or VAT's Master. Or Xehanort would somehow means fire in some unknown language.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
This is a pretty common misconception.

From what I understood, the four elements was never what they were trying to represent. Rather, the names symbolize the "planes" that make up the world: The sea (Kairi), the sky (Sora), and the land (Riku). Water (Aqua), wind (Ven(tus)), and earth (Terra) are the contents of these "planes".

That's not to say there won't be a "fire" character but I doubt it.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
For some reason, fire usually represents the evil side, so maybe that just stands for the general evil

Not necessarily.

But if fire were to represent something in KH, I would probably say the keyblade.

It creates and destroys. It can’t exist without demolishing something and transforming it into another form such as ashes, smoke, heat and light, therefore, it has to be controlled.

Fire purifies, energizes, cleanses and is forceful. Its energy is projective, masculine, and the colors are red or white. Its powers are used for courage, protection, energy, strength, creativity, increasing one’s personal power and banishing negativity.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That sounds rather contrived.

Aqua, Terra, and Ven don't use wind, earth, or water. Nor do Sora, Kairi, or Riku. It's just their names. Why would a person who's name means fire have to have fire powers?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
This is a pretty common misconception.

From what I understood, the four elements was never what they were trying to represent. Rather, the names symbolize the "planes" that make up the world: The sea (Kairi), the sky (Sora), and the land (Riku). Water (Aqua), wind (Ven(tus)), and earth (Terra) are the contents of these "planes".

That's not to say there won't be a "fire" character but I doubt it.
The "fire" plane would be the molten core.

braksa

That sounds rather contrived.

Aqua, Terra, and Ven don't use wind, earth, or water. Nor do Sora, Kairi, or Riku. It's just their names. Why would a person who's name means fire have to have fire powers?

not true terra ventus and aqua have one "mode" each in reference to the namesake element beside the rest of em and when i mean the rest i mean the other modes like the fire thing that ven and terra use, the speed rave thing the ven does plus that thunderbolt jig which terra dishs out and lastly the ice or wind dance thang Aqua wiped out in the trailer.

Last edited:

V.A.T.14

As much as I wish, I doubt the fire thing would come into play. But, just incase, I vote Master Xehanort's little minion.

Axelmarmar

Braska makes a good point. In trailers I saw Terra using a shock wave(strength/earth). And Ven used a super high speed limit(agility/wind). I haven't seen any with Aqua though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back