• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4 elements

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
God. Kingdom Hearts gaining an elemental theme would be awful.

organization%20xiii.jpg

ps2105

Thir names Do mean Earth Water Wind but the ression thir is no fire from what iv read in interviews is its based off of Land Sea and Air

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
from kh bbs aqua means water in latin,terra means earth and ven... ventus means wind...... shouldnt there be another one named focus.... focus is fire.... i mean there are just the 3 elements not 4..... anyway.... this was just and idea so dont take it serious:tongue:

"As I have told you many times, the elements are the source of all matter. Earth, water, fire, and wind- these are the four elements. Legend holds that the four Elemental Stars contain the purified essence of each element. And now, those legendary stones are-"

Oh wait, I was thinking of a different, better game. My bad...

This is a pretty common misconception.

From what I understood, the four elements was never what they were trying to represent. Rather, the names symbolize the "planes" that make up the world: The sea (Kairi), the sky (Sora), and the land (Riku). Water (Aqua), wind (Ven(tus)), and earth (Terra) are the contents of these "planes".

That's not to say there won't be a "fire" character but I doubt it.

Exactly this.

But... If there is a character named after fire, the only person it would probably be would be DS. =/

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Besides the fact that they are mirroring Sora, Kairi, and Riku, Focus doesn't even mean fire in Latin. o.o

Ignis is the Latin words for fire.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Or Pyro, or something along those lines, but certainly not Focus.

Allister Rose

French Lover
from kh bbs aqua means water in latin,terra means earth and ven... ventus means wind...... shouldnt there be another one named focus.... focus is fire.... i mean there are just the 3 elements not 4..... anyway.... this was just and idea so dont take it serious:tongue:

we already hae axel, i know that doesnt mean fire, but still.

also most of the heartless have shown some sort of fire element. seen in kh1

Negative

Yeah, like everyone else said, if there were a fire, it would probably be DS, or Xehanort in general, since he seems to be the main antagonist of the series.

I'm a bit surprised that no one has made a Captain Planet reference yet....

roxasbrother1993

i dont understand why everyone says that ignis is fire..... i have latin teacher and she said focus...... plus i already knew that cuz i know foc in romaian means fire and focus is preety much the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back