• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3D Sora/Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

What are the drop rates for these? I just finished doing 10 of all three quests and not a single drop of either. I really just want Sora.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I'd just suggest grinding the last quest over and over. It took about two days to get Sora since it doesn't seem like he drops as much as Riku. If you are interested in Riku you should get enough to guilt in one day easy.

appleboy82791

Awards
I've noticed that other than the 2* Sora and the 3* Riku that you get from the objectives, there are 2 possible ways to get more.
1) Random drop from a random enemy group in any of the 3 missions (this is usually a 1* riku or sora), not the target enemy. Drop rate is pretty low here though. If you're looking at get the 1* versions for the album you're going to have to do this though. This may take many attempts.
2) the Dark Plant and the target enemy in the advanced event quest (this drops 3* Riku and Sora at a better rate than anything)

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I just did the last quest again and again, only killing the Dark Plant, opening the chest in the left and then going straight for the target enemy. Getting the last Riku took some tries but other than that I got drops pretty well like that.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Took me a while but I got all three guilted; going to have to reroll my Sora and my Meow Wow (got really unlucky with the meow wow; 10% bonus. Um, I want at least 20%)

I didn't have too much trouble with drops, tho I was doing the same thing as Catcake.

redcrown

Awards
The title made me think this was going to be a different kind of thread.

Fata1Thumbs

I've been at it all day. I got Sora with 12%, then 16%, then 19%, now I've done 23% seven times.....

I still need 1 more Riku to try my first roll at it. I have Meow Wow at 12% too.

Why does the RNG hate me? =/

LingeringVanitas

I gave up on getting more than 2 of Riku and Sora, and focused on Meow Wow since they kept giving me him lol....
So once I unlock guilt on my JPN save I think I'm at the point of guilting him...but since I'm nowhere near quest 350 It probably won't be anytime soon. So I am basically waiting and gonna progress instead. I want to get more Riku's and Sora but eh...RIP. And I probably won't ever get the Illustrated medal that they turn into....especially if it was only for a limited time. Unless they allow us to combine them after the 2.8 event is over?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I gave up on getting more than 2 of Riku and Sora, and focused on Meow Wow since they kept giving me him lol....
So once I unlock guilt on my JPN save I think I'm at the point of guilting him...but since I'm nowhere near quest 350 It probably won't be anytime soon. So I am basically waiting and gonna progress instead. I want to get more Riku's and Sora but eh...RIP. And I probably won't ever get the Illustrated medal that they turn into....especially if it was only for a limited time. Unless they allow us to combine them after the 2.8 event is over?
The DDD medals aren't that great even when fully guilted, so I'm not too bothered. I'm thinking of keeping one 6* of each in case that illustrated fusion medal comes to NA.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Black; I'll correct that. They aren't great, but for F2P or near F2P players (like me) they are a gift from heaven until we can work up some guilted jewel medals. Which since F2P players like me have to manage our gems, will be a while and really depends on luck!

As it is, I'm planning on trying to reroll both my Meow Wow and my Sora to see if I can get 20% guilt. I think that's good enough. ^^

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I agree that for F2P the medals are great. My 21% guilted 3D Riku hits near the same damage as my 48% guilted black coat Riku except 3D hits once more. The 4 cost isn't too bad in my power setup because my other medals are 2 or 1 cost.

Rael_Oblivion

Agreed. I'm F2P and these medals will be the first ones I have enough of to guilt. Luck has not been on my side in the draws.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It took me 4 hours of playing the final mission over and over to get enough of both Sora and Riku. Feels ridiculous grinding on a mobile game haha.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
This is my best pull so far. Now I got seven Sora and Riku in case they release Meow & Pals.
Screenshot_2016_06_23_10_15_20.png

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So, on this note, where is best to farm for the early evolution medals as well, aside from the mission tomorrow. Like, I just got a bunch of Sora's but I can't evolve them, and if I wait till tomorrow I won't be able to take advantage of the Speed Exp missions...I suppose I could try to farm Darkside though or something...I was doing that with Trickmaster the other day but the lack of the 6 star exp medals really hurts lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back