• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captain

Bronze Member
Tetsuya Nomura called Zexion a "mysterious character" for the game. :huh: The team is aiming for Zexion to absorb enemy attacks with his book, then use their own attacks against them. This follows a trend where the Organization members bear abilities and skills mirroring those of Final Fantasy jobs (ex. Xaldin = Dragoon/Dragon Knight, Luxord = Gambler, Demyx = Bard, Larxene = Ninja, etc.). In Zexion's case, his abilities mirror those of a Blue Mage, whose attacks are those taken from enemies. :thumbsup:

maybe we will get to fight riku when we're roxas

Yes, Riku is supposed to be the final boss

@Keyblade Spirit:
The height of these thrones is determined by the amount of missions the respective members complete and the height tends to change depending on the sucess or failure of those missions. However, Xemnas's throne is always the highest as he is the leader and therefore has completed the highest amount of missions. To his left are the odd-number ranked members while to his right are the even-numbered. Starting from Xemnas, clockwise: Xaldin, Lexaeus, Saïx, Demyx, Marluxia, Roxas, Larxene, Luxord, Axel, Zexion, Vexen and Xigbar. Ironically Vexen, Lexaeus, and Zexion have the lowest chair height out of the whole organization.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

Ultima Sacrifice

wow, WAY to triple post....but I like your theory of the Organization mirroring the jobs of Final Fantasy. You mean Final Fantasy X-2, right?

captain

Bronze Member
wow, WAY to triple post....but I like your theory of the Organization mirroring the jobs of Final Fantasy. You mean Final Fantasy X-2, right?

Well actually, the job system is in many Final Fantasy games, especially the earlier ones. Final Fantasy III on DS is al about the jobs.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

oh. Yeah, I only own a PS2 and a Gameboy Advance, and I'm not the money making type, so I don't get games that often. I have FFX and FFX-2. that's it haha. But I'm buying a DS soon and I'm getting a job. Maybe I'll understand more once I get those, if I ever do.

Was the gender of the 14th member confirmed yet or no? This is interesting.

U

Ultima Sacrifice

I knew it wasn't Naminé, I just don't remember if it was a confirmed guy or girl. I wonder what her ability will be?

SabishiiKokoro

358/2

Okay so the games called 358/2 but at the end of that Trailer thingie(The description of it is in the 358/2 section of the main site. I did not actually see it so don't ask me where I saw it.) Roxas says he'll only be around for 151 days so uhmm what happened to the other 207 days o.o or 28 days(358/2=179, 179-151=28) Anyone care to fill me in or at least give me a theory.

safire inthe sky

Re: 358/2

sorry I don't think that anyone really knows much about this except wild guesses, we will just have to wait for more info. btw I don't think it is supposed to be 358 divided by 2, but 3-5-8 over 2 days

tdc456

I kinda had this thought in the back of my mind that the 3-5-8 part has something to do with other members of the Org.
Like what order he meets them or betrays when he leaves or something.

Macabre

Gold Member

i think the 28 is the time he will be around in twilight town,virtual.

captain

Bronze Member
Well 385 days is how long Roxas was alive, plus the 7 days in Twilight Town you play as him in KH2. Not sure about the /2 part though.

trainra

I'm confused about one thing. If this game is about the time when Sora was asleep, it must be from between Sora's story and Riku's story. I figured this because of this screen shot (here), Lexaeus and Zexion appear on there seats. Can anyone help explain the games time frame to me as compared to other characters?

Also, while I'm here, did anyone else notice that the Organization members that die in CoM are also the only ones missing information on the heartless that they control?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Organization Control NOBODIES, not Heartless, and It's Roxas's time when he's in the organization, so pretty much end of KH1 to Beging of KH2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back