• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
but then again I want to play as Xemnas and make him lose every time so that his chair lowers

I'll definitely have to do that! :lol:

In all seriousness, Demyx and Zexion for the reasons stated by Nicrixshant, Xigbar and Xaldin because of their weapons and fighting style, which will probably be fun, and Axel and Roxas because they're awesome.

Yeah, I'll probably try out all the members at some point. I'm really starting to look forward to multiplayer; it should be fun!

captain

Bronze Member
I've read that Zexion is going to be similar to Kirby. He will use his Lexicon to absorb enemy attacks, and then be able to use that movie against apponents. Sounds cool to me. :thumbup:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Supposedly the height of your throne is based on how well you do in your missions. If you fail a mission, your chair lowers. Xemnas' chair is the highest in the canon-version of the games, because he's the leader. But in multiplayer, you could play as Xemnas and fail the mission on purpose, and his chair would lower just like any other member's!

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Supposedly the height of your throne is based on how well you do in your missions. If you fail a mission, your chair lowers. Xemnas' chair is the highest in the canon-version of the games, because he's the leader. But in multiplayer, you could play as Xemnas and fail the mission on purpose, and his chair would lower just like any other member's!

I'm going to guess this information came from the source?
FYI, I don't like to read stuff like that. I like to hear opinions from people like you, form my own idea of the game, and then get blown away by what it actually is. It's a good strategy. Like, I know the Pokemon games on the DS are better graphics and all new pokemon. But if I ever decided to get it, I think it'd be better than I expected because I didn't find out everything about it before picking it up.

Sanchay

Website
shastrix.com
I've read that Zexion is going to be similar to Kirby. He will use his Lexicon to absorb enemy attacks, and then be able to use that movie against apponents. Sounds cool to me. :thumbup:
That probably makes it THE best weapon in the entire game. But we still don't know XIV's ability, so I'm not gonna be serious about my last statement. But practically nothing is better than having absoloutely any ability you want. Which is one of the main reasons I'm a Rogue fan. ^_^

General Xenos

i'd still wanna use Larxene the most, just spamming her speed attacks are all that is needed to win on a mission :p

kiet100

when does 358/2 come out cuz i wan't to get befor my freind doesX3

and what is this kingdom hreats 2 fianl mix is it only in Japan:(

Last edited by a moderator:

General Xenos

idk, thats a good question, i'd probably look at other DS games and ask myself if they r voiced too, i dont have a ds so i wudnt know

U

Ultima Sacrifice

I THINK that it was confirmed. I remember being confused about it, and someone a couple pages back clearing it up for me.

Keyblade Spirit

Actually, by Word of Nom(Hehe, I came up with that) the members just sit wherever they want to, and Xemnas gets the highest chair cause' he gets to the meetings first, or something like that.

And my favorite character will probably either Marluxia(If there's an ARMAX code to change his orientation lolz), Zexion(Cuz the fangirls would be all over me.), Axel(I've always wanted to set things on fire for a living.), or Larxene(Larxene-XIV yuri anyone?)

U

Ultima Sacrifice

Yeah...I don't know who my favorite character will be. I guess I'll just wait and see. haha I can't wait for this game! But I have to invest in a DS first haha.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Nomura mentioned, that Zexions book, his weapon, is a very important thing in KH. The book features perhaps some informations about the Keyblade War, or something else.
And I have a thought. In KH 1 and 2 we got to gather the Ansem Report. What if we must gather some pages from Zexions book in 358 over 2 days loool.
That would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back