• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anima Relic

Unless, of course, Naminé is the 14th member?!? I mean, if you think about it, she is also a nobody. And her gift is unraveling people's hearts. So what if she is this 14th member they are talking about?

As Gildragon said, Nomura already confirmed that Namine is not the 14th member. Also, she only has the power to mess with Sora's heart and those in his memories.

Keyblade Spirit

that is only in the multiplayer mode. You can only play through story mode as roxas
Aww, I wanted there to be an option for like Axel to save Roxas like Mickey did for Sora. Also, what if XVI is someone totally random, like Mulan?
My Imagination said:
Xemnas: I am proud to present, our Fourteenth Member.
Mulan: Hi!
*Mushu sneezes*
Axel: HEY! Fire is MY power, not yours!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Yeah, I meant XIV. But still, it would be funny if he/she were totally random.

I think it would be kinda strange if she(it has been announced that member XIV is a girl)was a totally random person. Otherwise Nomura wouldn't mention her in the game if she is a random person(=not very important person), right?

Keyblade Spirit

But funny, very funny.
Also, I am working on something that will allow us to make fake screenshots of the game! I'll show you guys when it's done.

Charlie K

Back in Business
3582daysstuff.jpg

Edited, I added the limit bar, my own creation copy paste and recoloured magic bar.Lol./

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey,this is cool. =]

358/2 Days comes out THIS summer in Japan,can you believe it?!

Blue

I want it so much that I actually am going to buy a DS just for this game.

Otherwise,I'd need to borrow one from my sister.. :p

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
haha, i will steal my sis ds for this game. she is a tycoon! i dont know where she got all her money from, so i will just use her ds (i am broke)

but if it comes out summer 08 in japan, when do you think it will get here?

Blue

The game will probably come out this fall in America.

Winter 2008 for Europe maybe?Hopefully!

N

Neo Riku

Hasn't been confirmed for America yet, but if it's coming out this summer in Japan, America will probably get it late this year, maybe even early '09. Who knows? There's always delays when it comes to great games. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back