• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Well, in "Another Report" they mention a few things about the Castle Oblivion episode, because it takes place right after Axel comes back to the World That Never Was. It says that he was gone for a few months and Roxas asks him where Marluxia and the others are. So Roxas knew who they were, but it also says that he didn't know what they were doing there. He was only told that they were performing experiments. I think they'll be there in the beginning, but that's it.

KeybladeKid1127

Question this has probably been answered but do we get ot play as Roxas with two keyblades or only one? I mean before KH2 came out everyone was excited to dual weild keyblades but they really only gave us the true dual weilding expierence with the Roxas vs. Axel fight so do you think we will be able to dual weild keyblades maybe even some new and old ones?

Not only that I heard that Xemnas might be a playable character(ha) just checking but there is only going to be 4 playbale characters??

Organization_42

Awards

Actually we did get to experience some more Dual-Wielding in KH2 when Sora was in his Valor, Master, and Final Forms (in Wisdom he just glides around shooting spells). I think we will see more of it if they can work it on to the DS. It is Roxas' signature style, we just didn't see too much of it while playing as him because he couldn't remember how to summon his Keyblade. Namine and DiZ had to give him one in order for him to defend himself. But by the time he got around to battling Axel the second time, he remembered things better and he could get Oathkeeper and Oblivion (notice he actually remembered Axel for real that time). In 358/2 Days, Roxas doesn't have memory problems, at least none that we know of, for most of the game, so he's more likely to use them.

Nope, we get to play as all thirteen members in multi-player mode, including Xemnas! I know, it's so exciting! The only thing we don't know yet is whether we will get to play as the 14th member. In single-player mode, only Roxas will be playable.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

Question this has probably been answered but do we get ot play as Roxas with two keyblades or only one?

In all screenshots so far, he has only used the Kingdom Key. D: But maybe he eventually gets an ability that allows you to equip to Keyblades to him?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i agree i think that he will have the two keyblades later in the game but in the beginning he will have the kingdom key.also when he fights riku he has 2 and Noruma confirmed u will be able to battle riku in 358/2 days

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

When he fights Riku (before Riku take the form of Xehanort's Heartess) Roxas only uses the Oathkeeper. But in the fight against Rikansem he'll probably use bot, if dual wielding is even included. -nodnod-

Faden

When he fights Riku (before Riku take the form of Xehanort's Heartess) Roxas only uses the Oathkeeper. But in the fight against Rikansem he'll probably use bot, if dual wielding is even included. -nodnod-

Yea, Roxas did use the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. You can see it in the Cutscences on Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ But Roxas gets wiped out easily when fighting Riku/Ansem.

keyoffire08

my DS is goin to explod after im done playin it the first day:drool:

i want it more then BBS cuz i dont have a PSP and axel and roxas rule(ive said it befor and ill say it again) I LOVE AXEL!

if it is posible for me to get a PSP(it s not)i d want it and i d get it right away :blush:

Do you think they will use the touch screen???

there only gonna use it for chatin on muti player

dexter906:i agree i think that he will have the two keyblades later in the game but in the beginning he will have the kingdom key.

^ yeap its true

Last edited:

Blue

home is where the heart is

This will be sweet,dual wielding with Roxas... ^_^

So the touchscreen won't be actually used for the game itself..??That's some news..Lol jk

Shinn

In a house somewhere on the planet Earth.

Playing as Xemnas was all I needed to hear to get me to buy this game. He is by far the coolest Nobody in the history of Nobodies until a cooler one appears. I plan on mainly using him in the multiplayer mode.

Blue

And I plan on playing mainly as Roxas. :D

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

heres a question if 358/2 days is not going to have touchscreen wats the point of puttting it on the DS.Noruma could just put it on the PSP or PS3

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

heres a question if 358/2 days is not going to have touchscreen wats the point of puttting it on the DS.Noruma could just put it on the PSP or PS3

Variety, maybe? Having Kingdom Hearts games on three different platforms allows it to appeal to anybody that has one of those platforms, and increases the amount of potential KH fans. =P

Btw, I plan on playing mostly as Demyx in Multiplayer mode. >=D And perhaps the 14th member, if she's even playable.

Shinn

Something about using the bottom screen to write messages or draw stuff while youre on missions. Nothing really important but just so it wont look blank.

Blue

Didn't Nomura actually say that he feared that if he uses the touchscreen for the actual game,the old KH-feeling would be gone?

I remeber reading that in an interview.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous

Didn't Nomura actually say that he feared that if he uses the touchscreen for the actual game,the old KH-feeling would be gone?

Yup, that is indeed what he said.

Shinn

Yeah but in an interview Tetsuya Nomura talks about possibly using the Touch Pen for drawing. If it's part of the gameplay I don't know but I think it will just be there for chat purposes.

Sacred X

Freshmeat

Even though my overall favorite characters are Saix and Marluxia, I'll play each of them for a bit and decide who I like from there on. Most likely won't be Roxas due to playing him for most/all of the main game, and I pretty much like every one of the members for their own particular reasons. Although of the bunch, Lexaeus seems to be the one who stands out the least since I know very little about his character. I know in game he'll be strong and slow, but I meant his character as in story-wise.

Organization_42

Awards

Yeah, I kind of feel sorry for Lexaeus. He always seems to be left out of the loop! If I can, I'm going to try them all out and see which one I like best. Demyx is my favorite member, but Xigbar's sniper guns and Axel's powers with fire are tempting. I wonder if they'll use the card battle system from COM for Luxord, since he pretty much uses only cards? That'd be neat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back