• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

I think it does count actually. I was watching a video on YouTube where someone used that Codebreaker to fight Sephiroth using Axel and Roxas. He said Axel was almost no help at all because he used fire, and that Sephiroth is impervious to magic attacks. That may change in 358/2 Days, but how else could he randomly create fire unless it was magical in some way?

Very true we just have to see but ya i believe they will stick all the organization members with there elements for shere

Axel: fire Larxena: thunder Vexen: ice Xemnas: berserk ( dont know how they are going with that) Marluxea: I think somthing with roses didnt pay attention in CoM Zexion: darkness i believe Luxon: dont know the guy with the tomahawk Xalder: wind Demxy: water Xenhnort: Somthing with nothingness Some reason i cant remember the rest play all Kingdom Hearts games again see ya

N

noheart-izzy

i have a question after these kh games will there be another kh game following on from sora, riku and kairi?! i cant wait for this game to come out!!!! :D

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

i have a question after these kh games will there be another kh game following on from sora, riku and kairi?! i cant wait for this game to come out!!!! :D

Yes there is Nonheart-izzy Kingdom Hearts 3 for Playstation 2or 3 hopefully2 i dont really like pla3

Blue

home is where the heart is

I know but i can still dream never mind your just got to get some money for pla3
Well,assuming that we can't expect a KH3 to be ready in the next two or three years,I'll wait until the actual game comes out,then buy a PS3 which will hopefully be less expensive then XD

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

get a PS3 for 399.99 and it comes with spider-man 3 on dvd
i have a PS3 and PSP i wanted a DS but my sister said that 2 systems is enough so
i can only get BBS not 358/2 days

keybladedheart

Website
www.myspace.com

i have a theory on the title. there are 365 days in a year, right? & the game features Roxas during the time period of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories after Sora entered a deep sleep. this game will explore the time from Roxas's creation until his confrontation with Riku that leads to his placement in the data-based Twilight Town in KH2. well what if Roxas's time is 358 days spent with whatever he does in the organization & such but the timing is actually all taken place over two days?
hence the pronounciation of this title "Three-Five-Eight Days Over Two"
idk; like i said, just a theory :confused:

Zipporahss

I'm sorry if this question annoys any one but i can't remember which one this game is for PSP or DS? and other than that I have them both any way!!!!!!!!!!

Zipporahss

Okay silly thought but I was hoping that in one of the games we could use two keyblades as Roxas. I like fighting with two Keyblades. it's so freaking cool. but i also fear the fact the graphic will not be as good, I really worry too much.

Zipporahss

I picked this up, the 358/2 means it takes place during roxas's 358 days in the organization, and overlaps 2 days into something else, not sure what though.

That's cool, but does that mean that it will be a long game? Sorry just silly thoughts being typed down, but i have one more thing to say, why aren't we getting the other games in english, i mean we, well i need those games. i love the game too much just to give up on them.:blushing:

Zipporahss

get a PS3 for 399.99 and it comes with spider-man 3 on dvd
i have a PS3 and PSP i wanted a DS but my sister said that 2 systems is enough so
i can only get BBS not 358/2 days

Gosh i feel sorry for you, if i knew you i would allow you to borrow my DS, i would, and i would hope that you would take care of it while in you hands. try asking for it during CHRISTMAS, or on your B-DAY. That should get you that DS in no time.:thumbup:

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

i am not Gosh my name is Kyle you got me cunfused with someone else i also don't want to ask for a DS for Christmas cause i am asking for an i-pod nano and three games for my PS3

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I debated for a long time and decided to go with the DS rather than the PSP. I know most people are looking forward to BBS more, but I'm a huge Organization fan, so in the end 358/2 Days won me over. I'm hoping it comes out next year!

As for the length of the game, Normura said that it was originally meant to focus on the daily life of the Organization (*does a happy dance*) but he didn't specify whether that's changed or not. I don't think they could possibly do every day, that would be much too tedious for them. But they'll probably cover a good chunk of the year.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

i am not Gosh my name is Kyle you got me cunfused with someone else i also don't want to ask for a DS for Christmas cause i am asking for an i-pod nano and three games for my PS3

Comdown there people make misstakes put i say power to your chose for christmas and i am sorry if you didnt mean to say anything againts you Zipporahss i didnt mean you are dumb in any ay but work on how many post you make in one turn and sorry dexter906 if you didnt mean anything

Blue

home is where the heart is

i have a theory on the title. there are 365 days in a year, right? & the game features Roxas during the time period of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories after Sora entered a deep sleep. this game will explore the time from Roxas's creation until his confrontation with Riku that leads to his placement in the data-based Twilight Town in KH2. well what if Roxas's time is 358 days spent with whatever he does in the organization & such but the timing is actually all taken place over two days?
hence the pronounciation of this title "Three-Five-Eight Days Over Two"
idk; like i said, just a theory :confused:

I don't really get what you wanted to say..so you mean like everything happens within two days?:confused:
But the 'two' also cannot refer to a 'day' at all,can it?There is still the possibility that it could refer to something completely else...IMO.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

I don't really get what you wanted to say..so you mean like everything happens within two days?:confused:
But the 'two' also cannot refer to a 'day' at all,can it?There is still the possibility that it could refer to something completely else...IMO.

i agree with bluesky but i guess its still a theory but not a real understandable one but a good guess

keybladedheart

Website
www.myspace.com

yeah i had a feeling what i said was gonna be quite complicated to understand haha sorry, but i'm just curious to finally find out what happens within all that time that Sora is spent asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back