• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days, Download or what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Can you wait or not?

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha_Sonix

When the game comes out in Japan, can you still wait for the game to release in US or not?(JFF)(I'm not talking to japanese ppl)

What does downloading have to do with this, 358/2 Days does not deserver pirating, same with the BBS. And I can wait without importing it if that's what you mean.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
When the game comes out in Japan, can you still wait for the game to release in US or not?(JFF)(I'm not talking to japanese ppl)
The DS isn't like the PS2. It can play a game from any region without a swapmagic.
If anyone wants it that badly, they can just buy it from playasia.

And still, most people will have to wait if they can't understand Japanese.
Most don't.
So yeah

boo_shoe2000

yeah,..........but I don't know where playasia is and I can't resist playing the game so badly. I can't even concentrate about anything because of that game

boo_shoe2000

Downloading, really has no part in this.

has no what in what? I'm not following you.

I was talking bout using R4 to play the game. You know, R4, a game downloader, just like PSP's Memory stick, I was there, and my chair was there....*sigh* good times, goood times.

MF29

Or you can use an emulator, which will save you the time and the trouble.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Um, what is this about downloading? I mean people can find another way to play it can't they? They have ways for the DS. Anyway, I can probably wait if it's like one year or two, I guess.

MF29

He's talking about pirating the game when it's released, which is not really aloud to be discussed in this forum, and is also considered as warez.

boo_shoe2000

C

Colours

What???, can you rephrase that so ppl can know what your talking about.

-Calafas-

Im not gonna waste money on a JPN game Im gonna beat once and never play again. Ill download JPN 358/2 using my M3. When the US version is released, I will support S-E and buy it. Same for BBS, Ill download the JPN, buy the US.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Um, yes? Gosh, you people are really impatient. o_O

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Download? For what? Support the Kingdom Hearts franchise. But if you are planning on downloading the JPN version and purchasing the NA version, by all means do. Still, if you don't understand Japanase you're only making the game less memorable without the story.

Awards
Please rephrase. People are getting mixed up because there is a "DS Download" for the DS, where you get along with a friend and you play it together with only one game pak and 2 DS. Im guessing you're talking about pirating the game so you wont have to pay and stuff. Thats Illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back