• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Awards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaith

Like I'm going to give this out over the internet,
Hey guys, Nintendo Power Awards came out and 358/2 Days claimed two of them. As for the Readers Pick that we all should of voted for, 358/2 Days claim the award for all the categories it was nominated in. Here's the pics to prove it.
KHaward.jpg
KHaward2.jpg
img003.jpg
img004.jpg

Last edited:

R0x@$

So it DID win every award nominated for.... I gotta tell people on the other days awards thread because people over there are saying it won only 2. By the way, don't start a new thread if theres already one of the other one up.

αsiя

space coke
okay i guess i can be happy but why did have to win best game of the year when SP clearly was better
also it shouldnt won best voice acting or best new character
im happy with everything else

NumberVIII

αsiя;4865932 said:
okay i guess i can be happy but why did have to win best game of the year when SP clearly was better
also it shouldnt won best voice acting or best new character
im happy with everything else

Days beat Spirit Tracks for best game of the year?
... :/

...really? I'm a huge huge Zelda fan, have been my entire life, love it more than KH, but Spirit Tracks sucked. :| I loved Phantom Hourglass, but Spirit Tracks was such a disappointment to me. I preferred Days. :|

Xenliad

...really? I'm a huge huge Zelda fan, have been my entire life, love it more than KH, but Spirit Tracks sucked. :| I loved Phantom Hourglass, but Spirit Tracks was such a disappointment to me. I preferred Days. :|

I agree, I own every Zelda game other than Crossbow Training (and the unholy Triforce trilogy) and ST is probably the among the weakest of the series. I'm not surprised Days could beat it.

TigerLilly

I loved Spirit Tracks but KH Days definitely had more character development which in turn made me love it more.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Sigh. Days is a piece of crap and all the voters have no fucking taste. I have little hope for the future of the gaming world when Bowser's Inside Story loses to a game that has no damn point but to piss people off.

/bait

Spirit Tracks had ZERO character development.
Spirit Tracks
Zelda Game
Just shut up already.

NumberVIII

Just shut up already.

So basically you're saying that because Spirit Tracks is a Zelda game it's automatically a million times better? I'm a way bigger Zelda fan than I am a KH fan, and I strongly disagree. You have no legitimate argument.

I'm sorry but I really don't like your attitude in any of your posts. Everything you say is "I'm right cause I said so and if you disagree you an effing moron." It's really uncool. :|

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
So basically you're saying that because Spirit Tracks is a Zelda game it's automatically a million times better? I'm a way bigger Zelda fan than I am a KH fan, and I strongly disagree. You have no legitimate argument.

I'm sorry but I really don't like your attitude in any of your posts. Everything you say is "I'm right cause I said so and if you disagree you an effing moron." It's really uncool. :|

With every Zelda game is a new Link except direct sequels. Link never develops. Like how Mario never develops.

NumberVIII

With every Zelda game is a new Link except direct sequels. Link never develops. Like how Mario never develops.

That's not entirely true. He usually develops through the course of each game, from an ordinary kid to a true hero. It's just hard to portray without words. You can see it especially in Twilight Princess, where he's actually emotional and shows real facial expressions.

Oh and, btw, Link is not the only character in the game. There are plenty of others that can undergo development, like Midna (again using TP as an example). Just because it's a Zelda game doesn't justify a lack of character development.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
That's not entirely true. He usually develops through the course of each game, from an ordinary kid to a true hero. It's just hard to portray without words. You can see it especially in Twilight Princess, where he's actually emotional and shows real facial expressions.

Oh and, btw, Link is not the only character in the game. There are plenty of others that can undergo development, like Midna (again using TP as an example). Just because it's a Zelda game doesn't justify a lack of character development.

...Link never develops. He doesn't change from a weakling to a strong man. He doesn't overcome a fear. He doesn't get revenge. He simply is always used to defeat the bad guy. And we love it. Stop getting off topic. Really.

Days deserves nothing. It is a biased magazine. Best Game of the Year? Yeah but only in the Nintendo world. This only compares it to Nintendo games. Come on. It won Best Story. It has the worst story. This is full of bull.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Based on the list, I would say it is the best game of the year. But I don't really find anything else on that list appealing to me, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back