• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<3 The Demyx/Kairi Fanclub! <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
LOL, I love Sora, but that would be really funny; you should write that!

...yeah, I pretty much encourage any Kaimyx one-shots. :)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
ROFL, let's face it, Kairi would be the "man" of that team!

Hmmm...Idk...I'm not familiar with any of the Bond girls outside of Vesper, Camille, Dr. Christmas Jones (I LOVE that name!) and Wai Lin.

*looks at the new banner again...and again...and again...*

Not gonna argue that she'd be the "man" of the team. Attitude wise anyways. XD

Oh that's right, I forgot! *Facepalm* Ah well.

>:D Starz should be pleased...

Organization_42

Awards
Not gonna argue that she'd be the "man" of the team. Attitude wise anyways. XD

Oh that's right, I forgot! *Facepalm* Ah well.

>:D Starz should be pleased...

LOL

Well, you can pick one to model her after yourself. You know the franchise better than I do!

She should be! It's wonderful!

Theart

Awards
LOL

Well, you can pick one to model her after yourself. You know the franchise better than I do!

She should be! It's wonderful!

Thank you, thank you! ^_^ I'm here all week! >:D

... Can't really think of anyone to compare her to.

That it is! >:D

Organization_42

Awards
*applauds wildly*

Then maybe you should make Kairi her own type of Bond girl? Just as long as she's tough but able to get through to him emotionally, unless you know a Bond girl like that already?

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Yo yo yo, I should totally find a sim of kairi (already have one of demyx, but have yet to put him into a house. XD)

and then they can get married and have babies and stuff. XD.

~LM'S random post of the day~

Organization_42

Awards
That would be totally AWESOME!!! *sigh* I miss The Sims. I used to have it, but now I don't. If I ever get it again, I'll probably end up constructing my dream neighborhood, Demyx and Kairi in one house, and Sora and Namine as their neighbors, along with Roxas and Olette, and Riku and Kelsi (from HSM), and Axel and Aerith, etc, etc!

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
That would be totally AWESOME!!! *sigh* I miss The Sims. I used to have it, but now I don't. If I ever get it again, I'll probably end up constructing my dream neighborhood, Demyx and Kairi in one house, and Sora and Namine as their neighbors, along with Roxas and Olette, and Riku and Kelsi (from HSM), and Axel and Aerith, etc, etc!
XD.

For my dream neighboorhood, I bascially have alot of crossovers. XD

Law and order CI, Harry potter, KH, lord of the rings, XD. A lot of stuff really.

An OH, *runs off to the marushion fc* .. teheh.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

ahh sims, I think i accidentally had my Demyx sim fall in love with Orihime, it was so full of wrong XD

funny thing is, My marly sim went for Zexion, WIN!

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
ahh sims, I think i accidentally had my Demyx sim fall in love with Orihime, it was so full of wrong XD

funny thing is, My marly sim went for Zexion, WIN!
XD. i'm attempting that right now.

i hoep sp.. I had some cute pics of them, but they're tiny. D:

Theart

Awards

So did Ichigo go with Kairi? D8 *Goes to fix the issue, giving Ichigo to Orihime and Demyx to Kairi (cuz we all know Ichi and Demy are just boy toys. *wink wink*)*

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Demyx_and_Kairi_03___wm_kisses_by_rabbitzoro.jpg

Freakin' adorable. :3

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Whoah! I never knew there was Kaimyx fanart!!!!!!!???????????

Organization_42

Awards
Ooo, I've seen that picture before! Yes indeed, Passion, there is a small collection of Kaimyx fanart; in fact, there's a club on DA; does anyone have the link for it?

XD.

For my dream neighboorhood, I bascially have alot of crossovers. XD

Law and order CI, Harry potter, KH, lord of the rings, XD. A lot of stuff really.

Ooo, yes, I'd probably have that too: recreat the Gryffindor common room and stuff like that! *sigh* I really miss owning The Sims...

(cuz we all know Ichi and Demy are just boy toys. *wink wink*)*

Yes, of course, but Kairi loves her boy toy! :)

Organization_42

Awards
D'awwww, I've seen that drawing before, but I only just noticed: they put a heart on the chest of his snowman!!! :3 That's adorable.

So guess what, guys? I have very recently discovered that there is a way to include Kaimyx in the game!!!! How is this done, you may ask? Well, what you have to do is replay KH1 and get to Day 2 on Destiny Islands. One day, for the lulz, I decided to name the raft "Kaimyx." After the race, I also decided, on a whim, to see what sort of things Kairi says to Sora after she sends him off to get the food for the raft. If you tell her that you don't need help looking and continue going up to talk to her, she eventually starts commenting on the name of the raft. And it was FREAKIN' HILARIOUS:

“Kaimyx…that’s a cool name. Sounds good to me!”
“Kaimyx…that sounds familiar. Where have I heard it before?”

O_O

Hmmm...where indeed Kairi, where indeed? >:D ROFL.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
D'awwww, I've seen that drawing before, but I only just noticed: they put a heart on the chest of his snowman!!! :3 That's adorable.

So guess what, guys? I have very recently discovered that there is a way to include Kaimyx in the game!!!! How is this done, you may ask? Well, what you have to do is replay KH1 and get to Day 2 on Destiny Islands. One day, for the lulz, I decided to name the raft "Kaimyx." After the race, I also decided, on a whim, to see what sort of things Kairi says to Sora after she sends him off to get the food for the raft. If you tell her that you don't need help looking and continue going up to talk to her, she eventually starts commenting on the name of the raft. And it was FREAKIN' HILARIOUS:

“Kaimyx…that’s a cool name. Sounds good to me!”
“Kaimyx…that sounds familiar. Where have I heard it before?”

O_O

Hmmm...where indeed Kairi, where indeed? >:D ROFL.
OMG that is awesome. lol.

Good find. <3 <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back