• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

<3 The Demyx/Kairi Fanclub! <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Exactly! If we're going to hook Sora up with Namine, Kairi needs somebody else to love, right?? :D

Now, we should really find ourselves a banner for this magnificent club. I don't want to give Madammina one more thing to do on top of all her other requests, including some of my own, so do you know anyone who could make one for us, Virgil? I really like the banners you have in your sig!

I know just the person to contact! ^_^ I'll consult my good friend, Starz, for the banner and we'll see how long it takes her (usually it only takes a couple of days or so)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
REALLY??? Awesome-ness! Thanks, VT!

Now, let's ask some topic questions! Um...I can't think of any topic questions, besides the generic ones...

Organization_42

Awards
Hmmm...Paramore? With Kairi as the lead female singer, and Demyx backing her up with his music? Either that, or they'll be Owl City + that girl who sings "The Saltwater Room" with him, and they'll sing..."The Saltwater Room!"

Theart

Awards
Hmmm...Paramore? With Kairi as the lead female singer, and Demyx backing her up with his music? Either that, or they'll be Owl City + that girl who sings "The Saltwater Room" with him, and they'll sing..."The Saltwater Room!"

XD Good answer! Pat Benetar and her band was my answer. ;D

Theart

Awards
NICE!!! 8DDDDDD

Ya know, I think this pairing may start gaining momentum soon enough.

Organization_42

Awards
Oh gosh, I hope so! We need more members! They've started to gain a fairly active club on DeviantArt, I noticed.

Soooo...are you going to write any Kaimyx fics soon, Virgil? :D

Theart

Awards
Oh gosh, I hope so! We need more members! They've started to gain a fairly active club on DeviantArt, I noticed.

Soooo...are you going to write any Kaimyx fics soon, Virgil? :D

Hopefully. I plan starting to write more stuff again once summer break starts. :3

Organization_42

Awards
Yeah, and I have one that I've been working on for a while, but it's kind of a mess at the moment. Summer should give us more time to focus on stuff like this!

Theart

Awards
Yeah, and I have one that I've been working on for a while, but it's kind of a mess at the moment. Summer should give us more time to focus on stuff like this!

Cool! 8D

And there's still that SoNami/Rion/IchiHime one-shot based on Jackson Browne's Somebody's Baby I've got planned... XD

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
This is the weirdest pairing I've seen yet,but....

I MUST JOINNNNN!!!!!!:D
OMG,I CAN JUST IMAGINE DEMY AND KAIRI.:D

Organization_42

Awards
This is the weirdest pairing I've seen yet,but....

I MUST JOINNNNN!!!!!!:D
OMG,I CAN JUST IMAGINE DEMY AND KAIRI.:D

WELCOME NEW MEMBER!!!! YOU ARE MOST WELCOME!!!

And we actually have another member, Madammina, who asked me to sign her up as a supporter of DemKai friendship. So guys, if you don't like the idea of a couple but like the idea of them being friends, you can join for that too!

Theart

Awards
HELLO WIFEN!!! 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm going to send Starz the request in a minute. Been so busy I accidentally forgot. :C

Organization_42

Awards
HELLLLOOOOO HUSBAND!!!

Okay! :D SPREAD THE KAIMYX LOVE.

New topic question: If Kairi and Demyx were the romantic leads in a movie, what type of movie would you want them to star in? I.e. romantic comedy, drama, action/adventure, Western, horror, etc.

Theart

Awards
Agreed, Romantic Comedy (although I'm laughing to bits at the thought of a Western KaiMyx film. XDDDDD)

Organization_42

Awards
^ROFL, I wasn't really thinking when I wrote it down, but now I'm actually picturing it and I'm laughing my head off...Demyx as John Wayne...Kairi as the damsel tied to the railroad tracks...

hey Org, joinage?

aaaaand Romantic Comedy <3

Absolutely, Xion_Z_Forgotten! Welcome, welcome, welcome! :D

Romantic comedy is my second choice, but first choice is...spy thriller! Although it would probably end up being more along the lines of a Get Smart episode, with Kairi as the cool, confident agent who always has a plan, and Demyx being her awkward, laidback partner who's always endangering the mission just by being there. And yet, at the end of the day, Demyx would always be the one saving Kairi and the world, and Kairi would be left to wonder how that was even possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back