• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CEDELAS

okay the reason it isnt in the walkthroughs is beacause most of them are for the american version ntsc i have the pal version it has 3 secret blades and on crappy extra level called chocabo ranch it so small only one screen(no one from final fantasy is in it u only get an attack called rage)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
OK, this is impossible. How can it work for you if this is real but not for me?

I've gotten ALL the requirements for the first 2 keyblades and all I need is the chest part for the 3rd. But it does not work for me.

electrikeyblade14

.:KL:. said:
OK, this is impossible. How can it work for you if this is real but not for me?

I've gotten ALL the requirements for the first 2 keyblades and all I need is the chest part for the 3rd. But it does not work for me.

Microsoft994 said it might not work. it may only work under specific conditions.(don't ask me what those conditions are, i really don't know-it's just a thought.)

Foxx5

I'm gonna go try this.... but it's probably not going to work.

A

Azrael

It does work, I managed to get the lost heart but not the anti-key or the mickey keychain, (forgotten its name.)

The Reaper

Can someone mind telling me about this "Big Hong and Little Hong" keychain stuff!?
I hear there the only really secert keyblades! And that you can only get them with the Action Replay!

T

Tidus22340

pwn3d to the max said:
you must be a geek in order to find this out

I'm one of the coolest kids in my school.

[]wn3d

Still can't get anything...mind telling us what these "special conditions" are Microsoft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back