• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I found there are 3 secret keyblades that are unlockable that are not listed anywhere. I have been able to recive the Anti-Key and the Lost Heart. I am working on the Final Key. But for some reason these did not work for 2 friends of mine as they did everything for them but when they walked up to the mural they did not recive them. So it may not work for your game either.

Anti-Key ATK: 10 STR: +8 MP: -1
The first hidden key is seen in Neverland. If you remember the fight with that Anti-Sora, you'll remember he was fighting with a black version of the Kingdom Key. This keyblade is called the Anti-Key. To get it, you must do the following:
1. Unlock all the chests in Neverland
2. Aquire all 12 of the hidden items from Big Ben's doors
3. Defeat the Phantom at Big Ben
After you complete all that return to the Secret Waterway in Traverse Town and walk up to the mural of the moon.

Lost Heart ATK: 11 STR: 9 MP: +1
The second key is seen in Hollow Bastion. During your 2nd battle with Riku, you'll see he's using a new key. To aquire this keyblade you must do the following:
1. Unlock ever trinity in the game (46 total)
2. Seal Hollow Bastion
The return to the Secret Waterway and walk up to the mural of the moon.

Final Key ATK:13 STR: +10 MP: +3
This is the key you dream about at night. This is why you have played the game. This is a keyblade masters dream. Anyways... After you beat that psyhco Ansem for the final time and he sees the light, you see Mickey beyond Kingdom Hearts with what appears to be as another kingdom key. Well, if you look at it you will see that the silver and gold colors are switched around! So the golds on the blade and the silvers on the handle. So you might think, why the hell is it like that? Because, it is the final key and the only way to snag that baby is to complete 100%, yes 100% of the game. That means all...
1. weapons (Sora, Donald, Goofy)
2. chests
3. bosses (normal and hidden)
4. tasks in 100 Acre Wood
5. all competitions with your team, alone, and time trials
6. body parts for the gummi ship
7. trinitys (which will get you the Lost Heart)
8. lock all worlds

ALL THAT you might say? Well, get crakin' cause it may take longer than it looks. Then once you have done everthing go to the mural of the moon and obtain this increadible weapon. Of course I don't know what your going to do with it since it is so destructive and if you could battle Sephiroth again it would probably kill him in 10-13 hits. But whatever your going to do with it, have fun!

Remember these may not work for you as I said earlier that 2 friends of mine had a problem with them.
GOOD LUCK!!!!​

Last edited:
S

Sorakicksbutt

show pics of these three keyblades I ain't going to find them until I know their real
I believe this a hoax anyway

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Hmm...and you got this from where now? Just think, you already know the stats and what to do to get this "Final Key" even though you are still "working on" it. If this isn't a lie, I'd like to see a link to where you got the info and screenshots of Sora holding each one. I for one don't believe it, and won't until I see proof.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
The Reaper said:
where did you find all this at? Ive never even heard of them!

Rest assured this is no hoax. I did an msn.com search for kingdom hearts secrets and it came up. I swear this is for real.

The Reaper

Ok i just went to to all those places in my game and didnt get anything! I have all the stuff for everything and went up to the mural and nothin! I think we do need proof for this!

But did you do all of this, and didnt just assume this cheat was real? People like to make up this kinda stuff!

S

Sorakicksbutt

ok don't believe Msn but I'll go search anyway I'll probably have to start over:D

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
The way you put it makes me want to believe you but I want proof!. From what you say I should be able to get the Lost Heart so I will try it out when I get home. If you are right about this (which I hope you are cause this would be cool but I still doubt) then I would thank you but i still highly doubt it.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
This Is For Everone Here. I Did An Msn.com Search And This Came Up. Like I Said It Worked For Me But 2 Friends Said It Did Not Work. No I Dont Have Any Pics Of Them And Why Would You Need Them Since You Have Already Seen Them. If You Dont Belive Me Then You Dont Belive Me.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
If your gonna post something as big as this then you gotta give proof or else people won't even try it. At least give the link to the site, if you can't give us even that or you try to give us an excuse then you are indead lying.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
starbounder62, what are your initials?

S

Sorakicksbutt

Hey Microsoft994 when you did that search was it in the Images search or web search just asking

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Sorry, I found this website in November, I didn't save the website. I am sorry I dont have proff.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Sorakicksbutt said:
Hey Microsoft994 when you did that search was it in the Images search or web search just asking

It was a normal search

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
starbounder62, what are your initials?

Way to dodge the bullet and spam at the same time.

Seriously, just give us a link. And good for MSN searches, tell us your exact words and what page we can find the link to the site on.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
No more complaint's today. I'm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back