• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

EStriderEX is this your form of a April Fools Joke? Did you really get them or are you just lying?

C

CEDELAS

okay for all u ppl out there that want to know how to get these keyblades it must be on expert mode and the abillity trinity limit is also counted as a trinity i have all of the secret keyblades and if u get mickeys u get a super secret ending with mickey and riku walking down the path of twilight (the path u see sora and co. chasing after pluto) but the wierd thing is is that mickey has the kingdom key original

kizzyke

I didn't know that...
I only know that you can have the ultima but i'm still working on it...
When did you get the other ones???
cause i have trinity limit and i've played through the whole expert mode...
Tell me, What do i have to do?

electrikeyblade14

CEDELAS said:
okay for all u ppl out there that want to know how to get these keyblades it must be on expert mode and the abillity trinity limit is also counted as a trinity i have all of the secret keyblades and if u get mickeys u get a super secret ending with mickey and riku walking down the path of twilight (the path u see sora and co. chasing after pluto) but the wierd thing is is that mickey has the kingdom key original

are you serious? the statement 'it must be in expert mode' is leading me to think it's an opinion.

kizzyke said:
I didn't know that...
I only know that you can have the ultima but i'm still working on it...
When did you get the other ones???
cause i have trinity limit and i've played through the whole expert mode...
Tell me, What do i have to do?

it's at the beginning of the thread.

Despair

there was a topic about the like w eek ago about the Hong keyblades, check the pages of topics and you should find it....................eventually

electrikeyblade14

Despair said:
there was a topic about the like w eek ago about the Hong keyblades, check the pages of topics and you should find it....................eventually

oh! thanks! *sigh* there are so many extra keyblades, but every time someone brings one up there's always someone who says it's a joke. aren't any of them real 4 sure?!

Awards
Nah, all these 'secret' Keyblades are FAKE. I've tried it and it doesnt work. I didnt think so, and other peopl said it was true, but I had to check it for myself, not to mention I've gotten 100% on expert and normal mode.

EDIT: Ultima is not a secret Keyblade, as the walkthrough states about it.

darkweilder

soooooooooo. mannnny teories going through my head .... ahhhh!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
wow this turned into a spam topic anyways so expert im gona try but not far in expert ill get back and see later

lock this plz before anymore spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back