• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tidus22340

Don't believe who? Me or him? We need some more info on this Micro...and I'm surprised a mod hasn't closed this yet..

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I have one question to all who have tired this and it worked: What mode are you on? Difficult or Easy?

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
hm...i find it strange that all you people are getting these fake keyblades..it doesnt make sense that everyone is lying....

and good question .:KL:. what difficulty are you guyz on? Normal or Expert?

Runty

CEDELAS said:
okay the reason it isnt in the walkthroughs is beacause most of them are for the american version ntsc i have the pal version it has 3 secret blades and on crappy extra level called chocabo ranch it so small only one screen(no one from final fantasy is in it u only get an attack called rage)
Really.... I have the pal version of the game, and I've never seen, much less heard of this mythical chocabo ranch in KH, so I'd say your lying your ass off about that.
As for the secret keyblades, I highly doubt that they exist. I might try it later, but I still doubt that they are real.

Z

ZidaneUnlimited

THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT!!!

Look, 3 secret keyblades?
Bollocks!!!!
If Microsoft99-whatever doesn't bloody reply, it's obvious its a hoax!
This Microsoft guy is obviously a stupid pillock trying to boost his Post Count!
If I was a Moderator, I would have kicked him off yonks ago!

This rumour is all very fine and dandy, but is utter shite!
I think It's a hoax, because Micro-something said 'Right I'm off!' menaing he was going to leave us here and argue about it.
Let's all PM him and ask him wtf he's on about?
If he doesn't reply, it's just a stupid rumour and it isn't worth trying!

I agree with those of you who have said it would have been found by now, but starting a rumour like this when it has been out for...2ish years is complete and utter shit!
Action Replay allows you access to a game's secrets.
If the 3 keyblades aren't on there, they don't exist.

If it is true, we want proof!
Somebody, anybody! GIVE US SOME BLOODY PROOF!!!!

I think I speak for everyone when I say that!
Stop bull-shitting us and get on with the truth!
Get going, if there isn't any proof to back this up, it may as well be closed!
Well, good luck, truth hunters! :D

Soul Keeper

O...k, This has been raging on for a while. Does anyone care if there are 3 fake/real keyblades. Why not ask Nomura and say if there are or somthing. It would stop all this racket if Nomura said 'No' Right?

Z

ZidaneUnlimited

Exactly!!!

Yes, ask him!
That way, this poxy argument shall come to a close!

Oh, and no more stupid rumours...I get very angry...:mad:

Sora 13

mAYBE IT WORKS FOR ME IS BECAUSE i BOUGHT kh THE FIRST DAY IT CAME OUT AND RECENTLY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT THE FIRST COPIES OF GAMES HAVE GLITCHES OR SOMETHING?bUT YAH for me.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ummm no.

The only proof to confirm that Micro is telling the truth is an unedited pic of Sora wielding these keyblades. If the pic was editted, which should be easy to see, then this is all a lie and no point in arguing its not.

KingdomKid17

This is so stupid. ITS A FAKE!!!!! There are not anymore "SECRET" keys! You have to know nothing about KH to believe that. For one, why would nobody have found this out earlier. Two, nowhere does it even hint on any of the major gamong sites that these "SECRET" keyblades exist. Gosh, get a life Microsoft guy

blobbity

KingdomKid17 said:
This is so stupid. ITS A FAKE!!!!! There are not anymore "SECRET" keys!
THANK U!!!

except for the one where u go to traverse town ring the bell 100 times, go to the 3rd district small house, run around the table 50 times, go to the mailbox and stand on top and cast thunder 10 times and then a chest appears with the ObliviKeeper.

Z

ZidaneUnlimited

Here we go again...

Oh dear...

So now there's another secret Keyblade?
This is getting so ridiculous, I think I'll invent one myself.

Omega Weapon
To get this weapon, first rescue all dalmation, activate all trinities and open every single chest (so if it won't open, use or toss the item and open the chest!).
Now go defeat Sephiroth 8 times in a row.
Finally, equip Ultima Weapon, go to Wonderland and keep talking to the rabbit until he says 'Wow! That Keyblade is powerful, but not as strong as mine!'.
Talk to him again and he'll challenge you to a duel alone.
He's holding the Omega Weapon!
Once he's defeated (he 10x harder than Sephiroth and uses Blood Drain every so often), he reluctantly hands over the Keyblade.
Now you can kill Sephiroth in one blow!

I know, bollocks isn't it?
Anyone can make up a cheat if they want to.
I say, don't believe him.
Trust me, I've tried this so-called cheat and it doesn't work (or did I miss something?)!
Ah well, Microsoft994.

Oh yeah, one more thing...how come you f***ing buggered off halfway during the conversation?
I think you're a rumour starter!
*Gives him the two-finger salute* You dirty bastard!
:eek: Phew...at least I got that off my chest...

They arn't listed in any official! walkthrough... and the fact that the producer would've released this information by now... This is one rumour!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
blobbity said:
THANK U!!!

except for the one where u go to traverse town ring the bell 100 times, go to the 3rd district small house, run around the table 50 times, go to the mailbox and stand on top and cast thunder 10 times and then a chest appears with the ObliviKeeper.

I just did that and nothing happened. God, will you people stop with the lying keyblades.

*Just to let you all know I am not stupid to that do nor have I ever done that. And its obvious thats a fake unless their was a "code" to fuse the 2 keyblade which would basically blow up your game at a 90% chance :rolleyes:*

TheManFromJapan

This is just getting retarded. All these false statements are pissing me off....pardon my french. Please make a thread stating that you cannot post any "secrets" unless you have 100% proof to back it up. Like c'mon, the "Final Key"? WTF? And this Omega crap......pff. OR he may have been being sarcastic. But who knows. Who cares. But I'd strongly suggest that topic....lol.

EDIT: And KL....I have no clue how you keep up with all this.....we need some tight guidelines here to get rid of all these n00b theories...lol.

Clouds_hikari

ok..if you found the website..and didnt save it...how did you remember how to get it and all of the other stuff?

C

CEDELAS

JUST CHECK WWW.TOTALCHEATS.COM AND SEARCH FOR KINGDOM HEARTS CHEATS ITS THERE IN PLAIN BLACK AND WHITE. OK I WAS GOING A BIT OVER BOARD WITH THE WHOLE CHOCOBO RANCH BUT I HAVE NOW FOUND 2 KEYS THE ANTI KEY AND THE LOST HEART THE FINAL IS A HEARD ONE.
AND I AM PLAYING THE GANE ON EXPERT WITH ONLY 60 HRS PLAYED MAYBE TIME HAS A THING TO DO WITH IT OK WANT MORE Q & A EMAIL ME AT BILLABONG10IS@HOTMAIL.COM
PEACE OUT MOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back