• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 secret keyblades!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
you are SO FULL OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! none of these keyblades are accesable, they are just like NPCs except they're like NPKs they are used by special characters in the story, Sora is not tainted by darkness so he could not use the SOUL EATER keyblade, he is not a shadow heartless form so he can't use this nonexistent keyblade, the heartless weapons are an extension of their dark form, and sora is NOT mickey so he can't use MICKEY'S golden keyblade which is not called the final key!!

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
I could try and do this (It'll be an excuse to play KH again) my Brother unlocked everything on his data so I should beable to get at least 2 if they really exist as weapons for Sora.

Anyway we need this thread to keep people from starting new threads, this is like the Goku vs Superman arguement of Kingdom Hearts

Angel From Above

Oh my f**king god, i cant believe this is still going, has anyone actually reported this?!
I dont know who the mods are on here, id have done it myself else.

HIM357

coffs harbour, new south wales, australia
Website
www.freeforum101.com
i have an idea. haven't tried it yet. you all have been looking at 1 moon mural. there are 3 in traverse town. you might be looking at the wrong one. there's the one in the secret waterway, one in the 3rd district, and there's a door with a moon on it in the alleyway, behind the hotel (like the back doors to the other hotel rooms).

i'll test my theorey in a sec and report back.

EDIT: i tried to get heart unlocker with my new theoery and it didn't work. you might have to get them in the right order. if you want, you can try it for yourself.

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Attention Him357

HIM357, can you explain to me in great detail those three moons. Thanks.:)

P.S. Nobody ask questions.:p

Oathkeeper15

guys this is complete lies dont even bother because i did a search using the exact same words as her with msn too so she is making it all up

ferretfrenzie

Wow, reading 20 pages of a court with useless lawers can be pretty boring. Where'es the judge?! (Squaresoft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back