• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3 Re:coded scans (clear scans)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
yeah, I'm sure they changed it so americans can really understand what it means, because a lot of americans are only familiar with basic english.

But it also makes a little less sense. Hurting is more the act of feeling pain, not the pain itself. So, they should of at least just used the word 'pain', but I guess pain isn't two syllables, so that ruins the rhyming.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if "torment" is still used a lot in the dialogue.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
yeah, I'm sure they changed it so americans can really understand what it means, because a lot of americans are only familiar with basic english.

That's so true it's sad. :/

Well at least I get to beat up WST again the contarded 'torment' to 'hurting' translation won't damper it for me.

Sempied

I'm still surprised at the graphics. Really is the N3DS really that much of a step up compared to Days?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This is Re:Coded for the Nintendo DS..........this is not Kingdom Hearts 3DS for the Nintendo 3DS.

What the hell are you talking about?

The 3DS is a monumental graphical leap in comparison to the DS.

He knows that. His point is that from the scans the graphics are great since it's supposed to be for the DS but the graphics look almost as good as the 3DS does... which is why he questioned the graphics. Atleast I think that's what he meant.

siegleeagle

UGH!!!! Has no one realized that just because it was announced for release in japan DOES NOT MEAN IT WONT COME OUT THIS YEAR IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have an english trailer, confirmation in america first, english screen shots, the english voice acting has at least started but i think its done, and its available for preorder at amazon. In japan they just have those magazine articles/interviews and the teaser website that does hardly anything except look pretty! (at least thats all I know that is in japan) The evidence points towards a very close release for both regions if not simultaneous releases!

Gram

Banned
Awards
:D is that a shot lock?!
awesome it has bbs battle system(?)

Gram

Banned
Awards
I thought it was Shoot Lock too, but it isn't. That's a screen from old Coded, which didnt have it.
*dreams are crushed*
T^T damn.........

Sempied

He knows that. His point is that from the scans the graphics are great since it's supposed to be for the DS but the graphics look almost as good as the 3DS does... which is why he questioned the graphics. Atleast I think that's what he meant.
Yeah it is.

The graphics themselves look almost as good as the N3DS, and while it still looking more beautiful than Days by a longshot.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah it is.

The graphics themselves look almost as good as the N3DS, and while it still looking more beautiful than Days by a longshot.

Well to be honest, the scans are very small and not detailed so because everything is blurry it makes the small screenshots look better than what they may be :/

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think the only reason some of you say the graphics in re:coded are as good as the 3DS's is that most of those graphics on there are cutscenes, which didn't looked the same in Days, and textscenes, which are different from the ones in Days. The Gameplay graphics look about the same, though.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think the only reason some of you say the graphics in re:coded are as good as the 3DS's is that most of those graphics on there are cutscenes, which didn't looked the same in Days, and textscenes, which are different from the ones in Days. The Gameplay graphics look about the same, though.

On the scans? No, most of the small screens are GAMEPLAY screenshots that have the commands and everything.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
These graphics are nothing like the 3DS'...
It's the exact same engine that Days was using, the small screenshots and slightly blurry quality just makes it look better than it is.

Not to say it doesn't look good though.

Sempied

Well to be honest, the scans are very small and not detailed so because everything is blurry it makes the small screenshots look better than what they may be :/
It still looks much better than Days either way. Xaldin's ponytails in Days actually looked just like pixels pasted over polygons very evidently one a side note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back