• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Where to watch X018 on Saturday November 10 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Microsoft will be hosting the Xbox X018 conference this weekend in Mexico city. X018 is for Xbox fans, where people can watch online for news, first looks, and surprises on the largest live Inside Xbox episode ever.

This weekend boasts news, interviews, great deals, and much more. Shinji Hashimoto, Producer of the Kingdom Hearts series, arrived in Mexico on November 8th ahead of the show, so there is a chance of something Kingdom Hearts III related being announced at the event.

X018 will be streamed online at November 10 at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT. The streams will be hosted on a variety of platforms:

If you watch this special X018 episode of Inside Xbox on Mixer and you’re logged into your Microsoft account, you’ll receive in-game items for Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4! Remember, to be eligible all you need to do is watch the show live at Mixer.com/Xbox on any Xbox, PC or mobile device while logged into your Microsoft account.

It has been confirmed that the Olympus and Toy Box demo will be playable at the event, so if you're going make sure you leave enough time to try Kingdom Hearts III out!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Good it's streaming youtube. Fingers crossed for a new world announcement. Or just a new trailer in general.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I had little to no hope for this event, but Shinji's tweet changed my mind. I'm thinking there's a decent chance of something now. Whatever it may be, I'm excited to see it. Hopefully the rest of the presentation won't be a bore like most of Microsoft's stuff.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm not looking forward to watching everything else. Please let KH3 be early if it is there.

I'll be watching for the faint possibility of Microsoft crapping out something last minute for Banjo-Kazooie's 20th.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm in it for the extended look at the Shadow of the Tomb Raider DLC. I'm curious to see how far the co-op capabilities extend.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Thanks for the info. I'll probably tune in on my break at work and see what happens. Although yeesh, the website says it'll be two hours long? Hopefully there's a lot of excitement planned.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm not expecting anything unless Chaser is asleep during the event.
If I have my times right, it should be at 7 or 8 am my time on Sunday.

On the other hand, I work nights so my schedule is out of whack and I have to work Sunday night so it's best for me to be asleep at that time.

Sdog

Awards
If I have my times right, it should be at 7 or 8 am my time on Sunday.

On the other hand, I work nights so my schedule is out of whack and I have to work Sunday night so it's best for me to be asleep at that time.

We're just gonna need you take one for the team and get some sleep.

Never thought anything of this event but we'll see. Would definitely shake some of this marketing cycle up a bit.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm expecting nothing after that Italian event.
Weren't you the one who expected some Jungle Book with Larxene reveal earlier on in the year and you ignored everyone telling you to get your hopes down? I find it weird for you to be going from expecting something obviously fake like that to expect nothing after a Tangled trailer at Lucca.

Seadrin

Awards
Awesome! Thanks KHI Staff as always, your hard work is greatly appreciated, it really is!

I also wasn't quite sure what to expect. When I saw that Shinji Hashimoto not only is in Mexico, but that he also Re-Tweeted Microsoft's X018 post on his twitter... It definitely raises the curiosity of what we could see.. I'm excited for it!

Megavoltage

Awards
Don’t even own an Xbone but I’ll be watching anyways.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Sweet, finally at a decent time I can actually watch. The 2am shit was pushing it.

sephydark

Awards
That's a reasonable time for me, but not sure if I want to watch the whole conference for one possible trailer. Maybe I'll just wait to see whether the KH community has exploded to find out the news.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I know this is a stretch, but I can see The Princess and the Frog being revealed here, Xbox's signature colour is green, and that Disney's movie most predominant colour is green.

Also, Tangled seems to be the only mid-level world confirmed, so it'd be nice to have The Princess and the Frog be in that section, too. Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Hero 6 drfinitely feel like late game worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back