• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Where to watch X018 on Saturday November 10 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
You know what princes and the frog makes sense as a world because we might learn about the recipe for gumbo since we dealing with recipes now and making food

Seadrin

Awards
Shinji retweeted Microsoft / Xbox's latest post about the stream. I know there will also be Tomb Raider and maybe some other SE titles there, which could explain that. But we'll see.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Just Cause 4, Metro Exodus, and Devil May Cry 5 confirmed for the show! Idk, I just find it hard to believe would show Tomb Raider and Just Cause 4, but not Kingdom Hearts 3 this close to release. Can’t put anything past them though. Lol

Seadrin

Awards
We had no idea Kingdom Hearts would show up at the Xbox E3 stream.. So there is that, too. :wink:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
they are stupid if they dont have anything kh3 on the show

I was mincing my words, but yeah. Lol. This is clearly a much bigger event than originally thought, so it would be a huge missed opportunity if they don’t show anything. Unless they just don’t care about Xbox sales for this game, they really need to reach out to this platform’s audience.

We had no idea Kingdom Hearts would show up at the Xbox E3 stream.. So there is that, too. :wink:

Very true. Also, even though Tomb Raider and Just Cause 4 are there, I don’t think he’s involved with them enough to warrant a trip to the event for those two.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Very excited to to see what new KH3 information will be revealed at the event. Hope for a new world announcement.

Also, Tangled seems to be the only mid-level world confirmed, so it'd be nice to have The Princess and the Frog be in that section, too. Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Hero 6 drfinitely feel like late game worlds.
I disagree with Frozen being a late game world, it seems to be one of the final words belonging in the middle section as the middle section looks to be dedicated to the Princess movies from the Revival era.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I know this is a stretch, but I can see The Princess and the Frog being revealed here, Xbox's signature colour is green, and that Disney's movie most predominant colour is green.

Also, Tangled seems to be the only mid-level world confirmed, so it'd be nice to have The Princess and the Frog be in that section, too. Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Hero 6 drfinitely feel like late game worlds.

Nah, Arendelle definitely seems like a mid-game world to me. It would make sense for Marluxia and Larxene to show up back to back as the CoM villains and the whole middle section could potentially be Princess worlds to mirror the Princess pod of worlds in BBS. Also, I doubt they’ll introduce the concept of the new seven princesses that late. It also has a speed form Keyblade like San Fransokyo, so I hope they aren’t that close together. We still don’t have one for any of the earlier worlds, so Arendelle’s might be the first we get.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah but i do expect a new trailer at xo18 though

I do too. But I really don’t see them premiering a trailer in this recap series today when they could do it tomorrow at a bigger event, you know?

bcsimaoo

Awards
That theory of us getting small snippets of worlds each week until Jump Festa is more plausible now. I'm betting on Olympus or San Fransokyo for tomorrow.

Sephinort

We haven't seen much game play from Monsters Inc or BH6 so I hope it is something from that! I want to see new heartless and new nobodies for those worlds like the debutante heartless from the LUCCA trailer! Small sneak peaks of stuff like are intriguing to me!

Perkilator

Awards
I’m gonna be at work that day til 3. Guess I’ll have to check the Kingdom Hearts playlist when I get back.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I took a mini afternoon nap after work and had a dream that the trailer was actually pretty meaty in terms of new footage, but it wasn't that long of a trailer. Maybe 1.5 min in runtime. Aqua was in it. WoFF characters were in it. Some more Gummi stuff.

If only dreams were real 8D

Megavoltage

Awards
That's pretty funny! I used to keep a dream journal but don't remember them anymore. Do you remember any details? What were Aqua and the WoFF characters doing exactly? What were the Gummi stages like?

Perkilator

Awards
I took a mini afternoon nap after work and had a dream that the trailer was actually pretty meaty in terms of new footage, but it wasn't that long of a trailer. Maybe 1.5 min in runtime. Aqua was in it. WoFF characters were in it. Some more Gummi stuff.

If only dreams were real 8D
Maybe, just maybe, it’ll come true?

And by “maybe”, I mean a 0.00001% chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back