• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Confirmed for San Diego Comic Con 2018!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

@OutsideComicCon snapped a picture of a huge Kingdom Hearts III banner being installed on the Hilton Bayfront parking garage. The banner has renders of Sora, Mickey Mouse, Elsa, Woody, and Mike from Monsters Inc., and touts the tagline for Kingdom Hearts III, "Unlock the Magic" as well as the January 29th 2019 release date.

Square Enix released their San Diego Comic Con line up, which includes Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Dragon Quest XI, and more:

From July 19-22, SQUARE ENIX® will host gameplay demos, giveaways and other activities at San Diego Comic-Con 2018. At Booth #3829 in the San Diego Convention Center, attendees will be able to play DRAGON QUEST® XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age™, KINGDOM HEARTS III, and Shadow of the Tomb Raider™.

KINGDOM HEARTS III
Platform: Xbox One and PlayStation®4 system
Developer: Square Enix
ESRB: Rating Pending
Available: January 29, 2019
In the upcoming action RPG, KINGDOM HEARTS III, players can join forces with Donald Duck and Goofy for the adventure of a lifetime traveling across worlds based on beloved films like Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story, and Monsters, Inc., and Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Big Hero 6, Tangled, Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean and more. Attendees will be able to experience a boss battle against the Rock Titan from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Hercules and uncover the Toy Box world from Toy Story alongside Woody and Buzz.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts III, The World Ends With You and all things Kingdom Hearts

Sdog

Awards
Was just about to make a thread on this as this is definitely a first! I'm curious as to if anything will surface from this outside of just allowing fans to get their hands on the demo. Hoping for at least a screenshot or something!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
well it big event like e3 was plus to have a banner like that up mean then more then just a demo i mean maybe it wishful thinking and it just just the demo plus new kh3 bring arts stuff but i dont know

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well it big event like e3 was plus to have a banner like that up mean then more then just a demo i mean maybe it wishful thinking and it just just the demo plus new kh3 bring arts stuff but i dont know
I don’t think a banner being up means that there would be more than a demo. Japan Expo in Paris went all out with a giant Keyblade and a recreation of Andy’s Room and that was all just for a demo.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
How will we know if any major gaming event will have anything more than just the demo.
that the thing we know nothing is guantee until we get word from nomura if he going to be or not so iwoulk keep a eye on the events in the meantime

I don’t think a banner being up means that there would be more than a demo. Japan Expo in Paris went all out with a giant Keyblade and a recreation of Andy’s Room and that was all just for a demo.
yeah it was wishfull thinking on my my part but we could new kh3 bring arts stuff there

Last edited:

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Comic con would be a good place to showcase Big Hero 6. Just a thought

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
All I can really hope for is an updated version of the same old demo to show any fixes or improvements off. Please just give us invincibility during long animations and link attacks.

kingsoraful

Awards
This is HUGE! Comic Con is easily as big if not bigger then D23. D23 is essentially the Disney version of Comic Con. I now fully expect BH6 debut trailer at Comic Con and it's perfect cause Comic Con is at heart a superhero convention.

It's literally perfect. And at TGS they can reveal another of the yet to be revealed new Disney Worlds in KH3.

As Nomura has said they won't reveal any more Disney Worlds until BH6 is officially shown.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When did he say that? I don't remember that. All i remember is that he wants to show BH6 next.
It’s in the Dengeki thread, which we updated today with translations

— As of this trailer, have all of the Disney worlds been revealed to the public?

Nomura
: There's still the matter of the world based on Big Hero 6. I think I'll be able to show some footage of it next time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So they have to show BH 6 first before the last one/two unrevealed Disney worlds right?
Yeah, he seems to be saying that whenever they show a trailer next, it will be of San Fransokyo. After that will be completely new Disney and original world surprises!

bagcifreak

Hyped!! Even if we don't get a new trailer I hope they show off new KH3 Merch at least. New Funkos and Bring Arts would be nice. Still mad they didn't reveala Bring Arts Kairi figure after E3.

Also what else is there?

Sweet Suite, July 11th
Comic Con, July 19th - 22nd
Gamescom, August 21th - 25th
PAX West, August 31st - September 3rd
Tokyo Games Show, September 20th - 23rd
The Game Awards, December 6th
Jump Festa, sometime in December

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back