• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Summon Will Be From a Union X World!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Revealed during the KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross] Developer Panel with Franchise Director Tetsuya Nomura, a character from the new Disney world (coming to Kingdom Hearts Union χ sometime... soon-ish) will also be seen in Kingdom Hearts 3 as a summon!

The panel, with all important information available here, had Nomura keep the new world under wraps but he said you should keep your eyes out in a trailer to see the character. Will we be getting a new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer before the brand new world for Kingdom Hearts Union χ is announced?

Unfortunately that is all the information on the new world and this character that Nomura would share, but it opens up a world of wonder and theory about which character will be selected from this mysterious world.

Don't forget to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I hope this means the next UX updates after Enchanted Dominion will have some main plot lol, especially since they are saying they have the new leaders all written out and stuff like that...and their "fates" which makes me uncomfortable lol.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I hope this means the next UX updates after Enchanted Dominion will have some main plot lol, especially since they are saying they have the new leaders all written out and stuff like that...and their "fates" which makes me uncomfortable lol.
well we always know ven fate

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Do we, though? I love my boi Nomura but I would not put it past him to create the most obtuse, ridiculous and convoluted manner for how Ven's fate translate from this to the BbS era.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Do we, though? I love my boi Nomura but I would not put it past him to create the most obtuse, ridiculous and convoluted manner for how Ven's fate translate from this to the BbS era.
he did say ux ven is our ven from bbs

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I'm mostly concerned about Skuld, Ephemer, and sorta Brain but also I know nothing about him lol. I still also think Striletzia is the hooded figure and I dunno whats gonna go on with her.

I realize we know Ven and Lauriam are in the present ha.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We know the world won't be in KH3 and it's a new world to the series, but I don't think they've said if we have seen characters from that world before before?

The Fairy Tale + Olympus worlds are ruled out because they are already in UX, but who could be useful as a summon? We know Bambi and Dumbo have been used before so they could be repurposed for KH3. I'd wonder how Baloo could be used as a summon? Would be this games musical summon guest?

But who is it? Is it a Disney Character or a KH Original Character?
It's a character from the new Disney world so yes, it is a Disney character.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
But who is it? Is it a Disney Character or a KH Original Character?

Disney, they have been hinting at a new Disney world never seen in the series for a year but still haven't revealed it lol. And this is definitely the same one they are discussing now.

horto12485

Awards
We know the world won't be in KH3 and it's a new world to the series, but I don't think they've said if we have seen characters from that world before before?

The Fairy Tale + Olympus worlds are ruled out because they are already in UX, but who could be useful as a summon? We know Bambi and Dumbo have been used before so they could be repurposed for KH3. I'd wonder how Baloo could be used as a summon? Would be this games musical summon guest?

It's a character from the new Disney world so yes, it is a Disney character.

I must know Who (Maui or Judy Hopps)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm hoping the reasoning for this will be to substancially connect the dots between games and not just cross-promote the titles like KHUX has been doing a lot of lately.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Cool and all, but am I the only one who thinks they announced this new world way too early? When DID they announce it? It's been more than a year, hasn't it? I don't remember. But wow season 2 really isn't as amazing as they made it out to be. At least right now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Cool and all, but am I the only one who thinks they announced this new world way too early? When DID they announce it? It's been more than a year, hasn't it? I don't remember. But wow season 2 really isn't as amazing as they made it out to be. At least right now.
They announced it two and a half years ago.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh my bad, I've had 2015 stuck in my head for this reveal for many weeks now whoops

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Dumbo or Bambi seems likely if Links are going to be characters from Sora's past. They would still technically be a world exclusive to Union Cross. Something like Merlin would work in that regard too but I don't see them using that movie.

I wouldn't be surprised if a character from a newer movie like Moana or Zootopia had some representation in Kingdom Hearts III but they would really go against the fairytale aesthetic of the mobile game. Also, sorry but they're almost definitely going to want to save those worlds for a main title.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah no, its not just you lol. Season 2 has been lame, and they announced this laughably early. I honestly don't know how they keep not announcing it.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
What, Kingdom Hearts stuff being announced too early?
Nah, y'all tripping. I don't see how you would get such an impression.

So, another summon, and this one will be brand new just like the world I guess. Perhaps this could be a way to implement even newer Disney movies in KH III that couldn't be made into a world.

ImVentus

Awards
So a summon eh?

I do want to believe that they'll soon just move on forward with new content for UX. Cause they can't expect people to be waiting for forever for something new and exciting. Let's be real. Castle Of Dreams, Agrabah and even Enchanted Dominion has not helped the story forward a bit. It's been all based on filler. And like someone said earlier, that they announced this world almost 2 years ago. Yet they haven't presented it, is rather disappointing.

Also sorta of disappointing that we learned nothing new about the Dandelions themselves. I was optimistic to know more about Ven, Lauriam & Brain's purpose. This all because I want these characters to have arcs and stronger personality traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back