• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FAQ & Schedule revealed for Dandelion Meeting on 4/15

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has released the event schedule and FAQ for the KINGDOM HEARTS Union X: Dandelion Meeting in Anaheim on April 15th.

Schedule Overview (all times in PDT):

• 11:30 AM: Check-in Begins  
  • 1:00 PM: Doors Open / Event Start  
  • 2:00 PM: Opening Remarks   
  • 3:00 PM: KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross] Designer Panel:   
  • 6:00 PM: KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[Cross] Developer Panel with Franchise Director Tetsuya Nomura  
  • 8:00 PM: Event Close 

Entry & Exit:

• Ticket Availability
    • This event is completely sold out and there will be no extra tickets available for purchase at the door, so only those who already have tickets should come.
  • Checking In
    • Check in will begin near the entrance to the House of Blues starting at 11:30 AM. You will need to present the QR code for your ticket to receive a wristband. You may bring a paper print-out of the code, or show the code on a digital device, such as a smartphone.
  • Entering and Exiting the Venue
    • Upon checking in, you will receive a wristband that will allow you to exit and re-enter the venue for the duration of the event as long as it is on your wrist.Once you have had a wristband attached, do not take it off unless you are ready to leave the venue and not return. Once a wristband has been removed, it will no longer be valid for re-entry.
  • Gift bags
    • Each attendee will receive a bag containing a special assortment of presents to commemorate the Dandelion Meeting! In order to claim your bag, please turn in your wristband at the check-in table when you leave.

Prohibited Items:

• Drugs and alcohol, pepper spray and other weapons, outside food and drinks, and other items at management discretion are prohibited.
  • Animals (excluding certified service animals) are not allowed in the venue.

FAQS (Updated Apr. 9, 2018)

• What is the policy for photographs at the event?
    • We encourage all guests to share the excitement of the event on social media. Photography of the venue and event activities is permitted, but please be mindful of other guests when taking photos.
    • To respect the privacy of our guests and employees, please refrain from taking photographs or video of anyone without their express permission.
    • Photography of the stage is not permitted during panel sessions.
  • Will there be a merchandise booth?
    • Yes, there will be a dedicated booth selling select KINGDOM HEARTS merchandise.
  • Will there be an opportunity for fans who can't make it to the event to still take part via a livestream?
    • Unfortunately, the event will not be livestreamed.
  • Will there be photo opportunities with the development team?
    • Unfortunately, there will be no official photo opportunities during the event.
  • Will there be a signing session with the development team?
    • Unfortunately, we will not hold any official signing sessions during the event.
  • Is cosplay allowed? Does the venue have limitations on costume sizes/weapons?
    • Guests are free to attend in cosplay, but please ensure that any costumes or props will not act as a hindrance to any other guests or disrupt flow of movement. Please be reminded that no sharp objects or weapons are permitted, and you may be asked to check-in any potentially hazardous objects prior to entry. 
    • Please review the House of Blues website for additional rules and restrictions
  • Where can guests park?
    • The GardenWalk self-parking structure has two entrances conveniently located on Disney Way and Katella Avenue between Harbor Blvd. and Clementine Street. The venue is easily accessible from any level in the parking garage (including ADA accessibility). For more information, visit https://anaheimgardenwalk.com/parking/
  • Where can a guest be dropped off at GardenWalk?
    • Guest drop off is available at the Valet Circle accessible from the Disney Way entrance.
  • Will there be food and drinks available at the venue?
    • Water and soft drinks will be available for purchase inside the venue, and a number of restaurants and eateries are within walking distance within the Anaheim GardenWalk plaza.
  • Is there Wi-Fi at the venue?
    • We plan to have Wi-Fi available at the venue. Unfortunately there are no charging stations, so make sure your phones are fully charged before!
  • What if I have other questions about the venue?
    • If you have any other questions about the venue, including any questions about venue rules or policies, please review the House of Blues website (including the House of Blues FAQ and Safety pages) or contact House of Blues directly

Source: Showclix

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I really hope that the official Kingdom Hearts social media accounts provide press releases of any major news that breaks out.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I really hope that the official Kingdom Hearts social media accounts provide press releases of any major news that breaks out.

I'm sure our KHI staff will report on any major things! Looking forward to a summary if possible.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i wonder gow long nomura going to talk about ux?

i hope you guys have fun there and don't star a war there

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The schedule looks so boring. They're probably going to show off the same UX concept art they showed at D23.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The schedule looks so boring. They're probably going to show off the same UX concept art they showed at D23.

Of this I have no doubt.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Of this I have no doubt.
I'm sorry you have to sit through this! No KH3 and watching the marketing team behind the money hungry Global Version make Sign go crazy.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Of this I have no doubt.

Ah yeah, that is quite possible lol...

I must agree the schedule itself is super boring looking. Do the panels really last 2 to 3 hours? Or is there buffer time to let the guests explore the little set ups they have set up? I imagine the latter. I guess a panel lasting 2 hours isn't crazy, but 3 sounds like a lot.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Yeah the event is looking pretty barren and boring to me. But I think we'll get at least one piece of interesting news out of the event. Some new medals, maybe a new UX world, a sneak peak of some future story stuff, and the event will end with everyone being gifted 3000 jewels or something. Just the usual stuff.

Really interested in that free gift bag though. I doubt it'll be anything super special, but i'm always down for some new merch.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
what a missed opportunity to serve heart shaped pizza for lunch. at least they are selling merch!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I mean, 90 minutes between check-in and doors opening, and then an hour before opening remarks seems a little... much. Like opening remarks should be made right after doors open. There's no point in having people come 90 minutes early if they have to wait 2 and a half hours before potentially juicy stuff happens.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Looks pretty flat. They are going to have to work hard to beat me, Sign, and Dandelion’s trip to Disneyland.

Nothing can beat the happiest place on earth!

(In my head kingdom hearts is disneyland... and when Sora Summons rides he is channeling kingdom hearts power)

conkwe

This does look quite lackluster. Not even a signing/photo session. I'm not sure if my casual friend that I'm bringing will enjoy staying the whole day.

I'm really hoping that there's a pin in the gift bag.

reimeille

I didn't exactly have high hopes anyways, but this is... odd. Why is there so much time in between everything?? Especially between door opening & the opening remarks, when we already have an 1 1/2hr of time for check-in?? It's a set number of guests, so it's not like they have to leave space for unexpected crowds. They could've condensed the whole thing, theoretically to encourage more of us to head to Disneyland before/after (hey, it worked on me, lol).

Originally I had planned on going to the park the day before so I could stay at the event the whole time, but it looks like I'm gonna be deathly bored if I do that... I hope I'm just misunderstanding or they have a lot of stuff to do they're just not talking about yet...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah the event is looking pretty barren and boring to me. But I think we'll get at least one piece of interesting news out of the event. Some new medals, maybe a new UX world, a sneak peak of some future story stuff, and the event will end with everyone being gifted 3000 jewels or something. Just the usual stuff.

Really interested in that free gift bag though. I doubt it'll be anything super special, but i'm always down for some new merch.

If they don't at least announce the first new Disney world for UX I will just be baffled lol. They just keep annoyingly hinting at it for way too long now, and there really needs to be some sort of news on this game at least to come out of this. Otherwise I dunno...I guess yeah its nice you guys going get to still go to Disneyland since its right there lol.

But that shouldn't be why people are going hahah.

Pirate Queen

What in the world do you do from opening time till event panel??? No autographs, no nothing. Glad I'm not missing a thing! Lol. No wonder they're paying a bunch of YouTubers to go. They need someone to talk them up. Ha ha.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
What in the world do you do from opening time till event panel??? No autographs, no nothing. Glad I'm not missing a thing! Lol. No wonder they're paying a bunch of YouTubers to go. They need someone to talk them up. Ha ha.

Calm down, it's just a schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back